WESTS TIGERS MEMBER COUNT 2011.

All First Grade related topics in regards to the off-season through to Season 2011
slm9

Re: WESTS TIGERS MEMBER COUNT 2011.

Post by slm9 » Wed 02 Mar, 2011 12:07 pm

Battle of the West

http://www.nrl.com/NRLHQ/Membership/tab ... fault.aspx

updated morning of 2 March

Tigers
Sold Today -71
Sold Week - 382

Eels
Sold Today - 118
Sold Week - 397

Panthers
Sold Today -92
Sold Week - 394

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Wed 02 Mar, 2011 12:18 pm

Wow thats closer than I thought it would be.

only 15 odd in it
UTT - Up The Tigers

derailed

Post by derailed » Wed 02 Mar, 2011 1:46 pm

What are we doing to promote this?I haven't seen or heard anything in the Inner West, would have thought they would be pushing hard for new members this week

KingOvKingz09

Post by KingOvKingz09 » Wed 02 Mar, 2011 2:33 pm

derailed wrote:What are we doing to promote this?I haven't seen or heard anything in the Inner West, would have thought they would be pushing hard for new members this week
they have been at Pitt st mall...Macarthur square...and the chearleaders are going to be at westsfields all around sydney during the week....
... im sure theyre doing all they can
Im back!! oh its true.... Its damn true!!!

markotiger

Post by markotiger » Wed 02 Mar, 2011 2:38 pm

also a massive billboard at the entrance of the M4 from parramatta road near concord... looks awesome, il try and get a picture of it

KingOvKingz09

Post by KingOvKingz09 » Wed 02 Mar, 2011 3:54 pm

WESTS TIGERS TAKE EARLY LEAD IN BATTLE OF WEST
By Wayne Cousins
2/03/2011 9:40:39 AM
Wests Tigers have taken an early lead in the ‘Battle of the West’ membership drive after their faithful fans signed up in strong numbers at a Pitt Street Mall promotion on Monday.

Keen to recruit members from anywhere in the city, the Wests Tigers hit Pitt St Mall to help recruit enough numbers to see their side take a slender lead early on in day two.

Lote Tuqiri, Keith Galloway, Beau Ryan, Geoff Daniela, Andrew Fifita, Junior Moors and Aaron Woods took time out in between training sessions to converge in the shopping precinct to encourage people to not only become Wests Tigers supporters but sign up as proud 2011 Members.

In between handing out membership brochures and Wests Tigers stress balls, the players spoke about the importance of becoming a Club Member and crossing ‘The Line that Divides’.

The players also signed autographs while Fifita enjoyed spreading the messages over the loud speakerphone, much to the amusement of passers by.

The ‘Battle of the West’ is the third in a series of Club membership competitions and sees Wests Tigers, Parramatta Eels and Penrith Panthers in a battle to sign the most Members in the week. The ‘Battle’ runs until Friday, March 4, with the winning Club receiving $10,000 from the NRL.

The Membership drive also took part in the Five Dock shopping centre whereby Wests Tigers players Rob Lui, Chris Heighington and Mark Flanagan were joined by Canada Bay Mayor Angelo Tsirekas
Im back!! oh its true.... Its damn true!!!

derailed

Post by derailed » Wed 02 Mar, 2011 4:03 pm

Awesome looks like they have a fair bit on all over the place hopefully we can win this thing and get some bumper crowds throughout the season

Snake

Post by Snake » Wed 02 Mar, 2011 4:10 pm

The idea that price is the problem IMO is incorrect as a previous season ticket holder the fact that we have limited undercover seating at 2 of our suburban grounds is more the problem I could purchase 6 Premium season tickets but the hassle of different seats at each ground and having to be first in first serve doesn't sit well with me ..we might have the biggest NO of supporters but until we play out of 1 ground SFS or the like memberships will probable not get to much higher ..I don't blame people not wanting to spend the big bucks to sit on a concorse and not have an elevated view and get wet . Yes Tradition is very nice just not real practical.

ThaMVP

Post by ThaMVP » Wed 02 Mar, 2011 4:12 pm

markotiger wrote:also a massive billboard at the entrance of the M4 from parramatta road near concord... looks awesome, il try and get a picture of it
It does! I saw it last week and it put a smile on my face :)
smeghead wrote:
Golden wrote:
Ur
*your
You're

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 02 Mar, 2011 5:34 pm

I saw a list in the paper last week, we are doing pathetically...I really had no idea until I saw every teams numbers....from memory I think we are only ahead of Cronulla....very very poor

Kul

Post by Kul » Wed 02 Mar, 2011 11:08 pm

just got my fam to sign up earlier tonight

hopefully it helps
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

Icon

Post by Icon » Wed 02 Mar, 2011 11:14 pm

it all helps Kul

i buy a couple of extras, incase my mates want to come

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Thu 03 Mar, 2011 7:51 pm

COUNT WITH 1 DAY TO GO!.... we are in front by 9 !!!..Go Tigers supporters!!!

Wests Tigers:

215 - Sold today

597 - total
Updated on 03/03/2011 (Lunch)

Eels-

51 - Sold Today

448 - Total
Updated on 03/03/2011 (Lunch)

Panthers:

194 - sold today

588 -total

ThaMVP

Post by ThaMVP » Thu 03 Mar, 2011 8:09 pm

Wests Tigers race back to the lead - NRL.com

The Wests Tigers have regained the lead in the 2011 ‘Battle of the West’ Membership Premiership challenge after selling over 200 memberships in the past 24 hours.

After hosting two events yesterday, including a player visit to Westfield Burwood, plus a member and fan AMF Bowling night at AMF Macarthur, the Wests Tigers faithful responded in strong numbers to help their club take the lead heading into the final day of the challenge.

Meanwhile the Panthers have kept the pressure on the Wests Tigers after also enjoying another strong day of sales to sit less than 10 memberships behind the leaders, and will be hoping for a strong boost tomorrow when they hit Blacktown Westpoint with the Eels for a joint membership promotion between 3pm and 5pm.
smeghead wrote:
Golden wrote:
Ur
*your
You're

derailed

Post by derailed » Thu 03 Mar, 2011 8:56 pm

ThaMVP wrote:
Wests Tigers race back to the lead - NRL.com

The Wests Tigers have regained the lead in the 2011 ‘Battle of the West’ Membership Premiership challenge after selling over 200 memberships in the past 24 hours.

After hosting two events yesterday, including a player visit to Westfield Burwood, plus a member and fan AMF Bowling night at AMF Macarthur, the Wests Tigers faithful responded in strong numbers to help their club take the lead heading into the final day of the challenge.

Meanwhile the Panthers have kept the pressure on the Wests Tigers after also enjoying another strong day of sales to sit less than 10 memberships behind the leaders, and will be hoping for a strong boost tomorrow when they hit Blacktown Westpoint with the Eels for a joint membership promotion between 3pm and 5pm.
We should try and sneak in on this at the last minute just to try and keep the upper hand.

Even just throw a couple of cheerleaders out there to lure a few in to us/away from the others

At what time tomorrow does it finnish

ThaMVP

Post by ThaMVP » Fri 04 Mar, 2011 1:27 am

Sneaked our memberships in today :P
smeghead wrote:
Golden wrote:
Ur
*your
You're

slm9

Post by slm9 » Fri 04 Mar, 2011 3:07 pm

http://www.nrl.com/clubs-neck-and-neck- ... fault.aspx

The Membership Premiership ‘Battle of West’ is going down to the wire with the three clubs within 200 of each other leading into the final hours.

The Wests Tigers still hold a slender lead on 704, with the Panthers in second on 688 and Eels in third on 508

With the finish line at 5pm today, its not too late for fans of all 3 clubs to commit now, and give your club a chance of walking away with $10,000

The Panthers and Eels are doing everything they can to catch the Tigers when the two clubs head to Blacktown Westpoint for a joint membership promotion between 3pm and 5pm today.

tiger sean

Post by tiger sean » Fri 04 Mar, 2011 3:09 pm

slm9 wrote:http://www.nrl.com/clubs-neck-and-neck- ... fault.aspx

The Membership Premiership ‘Battle of West’ is going down to the wire with the three clubs within 200 of each other leading into the final hours.

The Wests Tigers still hold a slender lead on 704, with the Panthers in second on 688 and Eels in third on 508

With the finish line at 5pm today, its not too late for fans of all 3 clubs to commit now, and give your club a chance of walking away with $10,000

The Panthers and Eels are doing everything they can to catch the Tigers when the two clubs head to Blacktown Westpoint for a joint membership promotion between 3pm and 5pm today.
I added to that number today :D