Members kits 2011

All First Grade related topics in regards to the off-season through to Season 2011
hybrid_tiger

Re: Members kits 2011

Post by hybrid_tiger » Wed 19 Jan, 2011 8:46 am

Got mine, they also mailed me a mates even though I stressed TWICE the full address details of each member (I'm with three others).

Emailed yesterday to AGAIN confirm the address details and make sure they are all right so I no longer get my mates packages, but no response. They are hopeless.

LukeH

Post by LukeH » Wed 19 Jan, 2011 8:50 am

Still waiting for mine. Like Balmain it must be hard to find a house in Manly Vale!!! Not impressed with this whole situation.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Wed 19 Jan, 2011 10:03 am

ppft Wests Tigers Should be ashamed of themselves...what's going on at Camp Concord... :brick:

I renewed early on too...got mine last week
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

tigesup

Post by tigesup » Wed 19 Jan, 2011 11:25 am

I didn't renew our four till just before the renewal cutoff and they all arrived Monday so I don't think when you signed up has anything to do with it.

LukeH

Post by LukeH » Wed 19 Jan, 2011 1:56 pm

So after contacting the membership people, my wife basically gets a "you'll have to hurry up and wait" kind of attitude from the guy on the other end of the phone.
Not a good way to make your members happy. With that whole "line that divides" campaign stating that being a member of the Tigers is the best thing since sliced bread, they don't really make you feel like you're helping be part of something special.

LukeH

Post by LukeH » Wed 19 Jan, 2011 2:26 pm

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of January to the middle of February I can expect mine.....apparently. Two months after it's been bought.
Disgraceful service Wests Tigers. Bordering on embarassing.

bluntD

Post by bluntD » Thu 20 Jan, 2011 3:14 pm

Mine arrived today at work, i only re-newed last week (thurs or fri) but it only took a week.
I'm only on the Stripes membership.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 20 Jan, 2011 3:40 pm

The disappointing thing is they havent bothered to contact me to tell me it will be late, and I suppose if I didnt read this forum I'd be none the wiser...so many I guess are in that boat.
An explanation would be the least could be done

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Thu 20 Jan, 2011 3:49 pm

bluntD wrote:Mine arrived today at work, i only re-newed last week (thurs or fri) but it only took a week.
I'm only on the Stripes membership.
A success story...thank God...

Sarcasm aside r ppl really upset their packs haven't arrived seriously?

What can u use them for before the season starts anyway? Dress ups to go to the shops..

People died in floods but the packs haven't arrived YET...persective.. :roll:
Ivan's Laws

LukeH

Post by LukeH » Fri 21 Jan, 2011 2:10 pm

Yes I for one am disappointed my pack hasn't arrived, especially when I find out that a friend of mine who lives up the road has theirs. It's got nothing to do with the tragedies of the floods in QLD where poor people have lost their lives died, or the floods in Brazil where over 700 lost their lives. This is about our club marketing things so there's a perception that if you aren't a paid up member, then you aren't a fan. I'm paid up, they have my cash, but they haven't delivered on their side of the bargain. People have a right to be disappointed, and if they can't come onto a forum about their club and vent their concerns about being let down, maybe taking time out from dealing with disasters in whatever form, then why have a forum about football?
Just my two cents is all.

tigeress

Post by tigeress » Fri 21 Jan, 2011 2:57 pm

My kit arrived (SE Qld area) in the post on Wednesday, so I am just happy it arrived safely. However I do agree with some of the forum members with regard to the quality of the goods. Note: the scarf & cap did not actually represent Wests Tigers, they only had the Tiger emblem on them, and I know lots of clubs around here that have similar gear, and colours, and I think they do look a little cheap. However the cap is a nice fit, but none of it to me represents the Wests Tigers :(

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 21 Jan, 2011 3:50 pm

LukeH wrote:Yes I for one am disappointed my pack hasn't arrived, especially when I find out that a friend of mine who lives up the road has theirs. It's got nothing to do with the tragedies of the floods in QLD where poor people have lost their lives died, or the floods in Brazil where over 700 lost their lives. This is about our club marketing things so there's a perception that if you aren't a paid up member, then you aren't a fan. I'm paid up, they have my cash, but they haven't delivered on their side of the bargain. People have a right to be disappointed, and if they can't come onto a forum about their club and vent their concerns about being let down, maybe taking time out from dealing with disasters in whatever form, then why have a forum about football?
Just my two cents is all.
Dont worry champ the floods in QLD and WTs members kits have nothing in common and are totally irrelevant, yes the tragedies are never nice but life goes on regardless.
To have told members two dates now and still not deliver is not acceptable for some who expect a high standard.
I rang today and was told theyre being sent out now, when I asked when could I expect mine the response was rooughly equating to an "I dont know, followed by a story of the blokes parents and their neighbours, one party of whom have their kit and the other do not" Call finished with me knowing even less than I did beforehand...I was surprised he didnt ask me why I wanted a scarf in summer for anyway.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 21 Jan, 2011 3:57 pm

It's Australia posts fault they miss placed a shipment from China apparently..and I haven't got mine yet either hanging fpor the lanyard let me tell ya...

or it could be Sheens screwing the so called fans again who have crossed the line that divides..i dunno
Ivan's Laws

Fraze23

Post by Fraze23 » Fri 21 Jan, 2011 4:21 pm

Mine arrived in the post today. I am not impressed at all. The hat, scarf and keyring look cheap and crappy. Charge me an extra $20 or $30 and give me something i wont be embarrassed to wear.
Does anyone have any mates who support other clubs? Just wondering what the quality of other teams members kits are like?

Deano1

Post by Deano1 » Fri 21 Jan, 2011 5:06 pm

For my two bobs worth, I'm not personally that worried about the quality, yeah it's not great, I'll just mix'n'match it with some of the old stuff, but I'll bet a tenner there's plenty of new members looking at their kits and wondering why they bothered crossing that line!
If the clubs going to make a big thing about getting people to sign up and become members then they need to make sure there's some reward for that little extra effort people are making. :sign:

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Sun 23 Jan, 2011 2:20 pm

I wonder how much money they will make out of selling the official Tigers caps with 2011 sponsorship logos and tigers emblem. I haven't seen my kit so I can't comment too much I can only go by what people are saying on here. Didn't the Tigers release a hat/cap last year that they were selling for about $50? Its a shame if members have been issued with equipment that they don't really want, especially when this could be a huge year for the club and a good way to gain membership as the year goes on and for 2012.

T1G3R

Post by T1G3R » Mon 24 Jan, 2011 6:57 pm

Hey guys,

This is my first year being a member. I received my kit today. But there was no membership card in the pack when I purchased the ultimate bronze.

Does the card come at a later date? was just a bit confused. Your help would be awesome.

Cheers

tigesup

Post by tigesup » Mon 24 Jan, 2011 7:25 pm

It'll turn up just before season kickoff.

Got weeks left yet!