Members kits 2011

All First Grade related topics in regards to the off-season through to Season 2011
Tiger Watto

Re: Members kits 2011

Post by Tiger Watto » Wed 26 Jan, 2011 8:52 am

Geo. wrote:
Do i have too...nah i can wait..the line that divides is BS thou..next year i suggest...FOR THE FANS BY THE FANS...let the members have a say in the direction the CLUB takes on it's membership packages..what do you think ...WATTO..if you had any vision in the 1st place that is hey..peanut... :roll:
While they are in a different category to the Sydney teams due to the one team town & corporate support, Brisbane have one of the best Membership Concepts. Most probably havent seen the adds on Tv, but it targets the kids. Locker and the crew are driving on mopeds around suburban streets and DL rings a doorbell and a kid opens the door and DL gives him a seat from Suncorp Stadium and says "here's your seat for the up coming season...".

How many kids do you think after watching the ad annoy the crap out of parents to become members??? There Kids Memberships are well priced, and as we know,the kids can't go without an Adult???
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

T-D-C

Post by T-D-C » Wed 26 Jan, 2011 10:32 am

innsaneink wrote:
T-D-C wrote:I called up and apparently the address that I use to get loads of stuff delivered to is to hard to get to for their Courier.

Never had a Problem with Gearzone stuff being sent to this address.

This was Thursday and it still hasn't turned up.

EDIT: Latest Update from Tigers memberships
Apologies for the delay in replying.

We are currently tracking the location of your kits, as well as a number of other kits through our courier company which is becoming an elongated process.

I appreciate your frustration, and we are in constant communications with the company to get the exact location of the kits.

I want your kit to you as soon as possible, however we are waiting on information from our courier company.
So looks like its lost out there some where.
Was that an email reply?

Watto...I rang the club last week, some dude in memberships told me his parents hadnt recieved theirs, but their neighbours had, :roll: what the moral of his story was Im not sure....and that he didnt know when I might get mine.
Phone calls to WTs create more confusion...Im over it, couldnt gaf anymore

Yeah it was an email reply.

Seems they have no idea on what the courier company has done with the kits that for what ever reason could not be delivered to my place of work.

T-D-C

Post by T-D-C » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 6:28 pm

Well Its now Feb 7th and still no sign of the kits or a reply from the membership department. Starting to leave a sour tast in my mouth and starting to worry if the same thin will happen to my tickets/passes.

Any one know the best person up the tree at Camp Concord i can escalate this too?

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 8:06 pm

I actually recieved a voicemail today, I advised them last week of a change of address, the person didnt delete the old adress...my kit is there ready to be sent apparently..they didnt know where to tho..give em a ring tomorrow TDC - Robyn in Memberships

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 8:39 pm

This is still draging on? I recieved 1 extra kit and returned it last week.

Has anyone got the Cards yet?
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

fainty

Post by fainty » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 9:42 pm

havent got my card yet!!!

Kul

Post by Kul » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 10:23 pm

Got mine last week after applying on the 18 Jan
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

LukeH

Post by LukeH » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 10:36 pm

Still haven't got mine either. Not impressed at all. So desperate to get us to sign up but not so desperate to sort the issues out

Cheryl

Post by Cheryl » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 11:41 pm

Still haven't got mine yet and bought it before Christmas, I was told on 10 Jan that I would receive it the following week (I sent an email prior to Christmas and got no response). I called again and spoke to some guy named Mitch who said it would be mailed out by the end of January, still no pack so I sent an email early Feb to which I received a response 3 days later saying I would get it this week.. lucky I'm not holding my breath. Very disappointed to say the least considering I bought 2 extra memberships for my mum and brother as Christmas presents!

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 5:34 am

got my kit towards the end of January, got the card a few days ago

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 12:26 pm

I have no problems with the kit. There is nothing wrong with the cap and scarf. If I was a kid again, I'd love it even more. When I was a teenager going to the footy, I never had any supporters gear to wear mainly because my parents couldnt afford it. If I got this at that time, I'd treasure it like theres no tomorrow !!!

When I pay my $380 membership, I pay it to see the Tigers playing in a good seat. I think its a bonus that they send me anything at all. If the kit was a higher quality with more modern logos etc, the price I pay would probably go over $400.

To each their own as they say but for me I'm more than grateful :D

tigerdre

Post by tigerdre » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 12:48 pm

I have recieved my kit but i was just wandering if i was suppose to get 2x $20 gift like previous years? or do they come when the season pass arrives?

Im on the bronze package -GA

Adelaide Tigress

Post by Adelaide Tigress » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 4:09 pm

Finally got my membership pack today. I would have liked it if the scarf and cap were more black, and less orange (eg. black with orange stripes, instead of orange with black stripes); but overall, it wasn't too bad. As far as I can tell, my Striped Membership card wasn't included though.

redemption

Post by redemption » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 5:35 pm

tigerdre wrote:I have recieved my kit but i was just wandering if i was suppose to get 2x $20 gift like previous years? or do they come when the season pass arrives?

Im on the bronze package -GA
Yes - you should have got the vouchers in your initial pack!

softlaw

Post by softlaw » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 6:26 pm

hmmm, with the merchandise vouchers I purchased an Out of Towners membership package which from this link (http://www.weststigers.com.au/default.a ... y&id=30213" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) definitely has 2 vouchers in it.
I only received one in my kit and the fold out insert saying what each package includes says there is only 1 voucher in an Out of Towners pack.
Feeling a little bit ripped off atm so have sent an email to the club to see what's happening.

On the up side it only took them a week and a half to send my kit out, I quite like the stuff in it and the orange is the perfect 'blaze orange' colour that's used as a safety colour when out bush.
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

Cheryl

Post by Cheryl » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 6:40 pm

I spoke to Megan, the Membership Manager, today who was quite nice, very apologetic and clearly very frustrated herself. She said that the courier company had ripped off around 85 of the membership packs that were sent out previously and that mine was one of them, Megan then said that they got a shipment of packs in today and that she would express post 3 to me this afternoon. She also said that I probably would receive the original order and should I receive them give them out to friends. For those of you still waiting I suggest you call tomorrow and speak to Megan.

Kul

Post by Kul » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 6:58 pm

Cheryl wrote:I spoke to Megan, the Membership Manager, today who was quite nice, very apologetic and clearly very frustrated herself. She said that the courier company had ripped off around 85 of the membership packs that were sent out previously and that mine was one of them, Megan then said that they got a shipment of packs in today and that she would express post 3 to me this afternoon. She also said that I probably would receive the original order and should I receive them give them out to friends. For those of you still waiting I suggest you call tomorrow and speak to Megan.
Woops! Did I say that mine arrived? I MEANT to say that it hasn't :rant
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

T-D-C

Post by T-D-C » Tue 08 Feb, 2011 7:44 pm

Whats the phone number for the memberships as I bet one of mine is one of the packs that was "ripped off"