WestsTigersForum.com pre-game Social Gathering

All First Grade related topics in regards to the off-season through to Season 2011
User avatar
Icon
Member
Member
Posts: 732
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 10:38 am

Re: WT Forum Social Gathering at Foundation Cup

Post by Icon » Sat 05 Feb, 2011 7:21 am

Yep, i'll be there.

Maybe tags could be used, i don't know anyone and it would help identifing WT Forum members from other supporters just there having a beer.

Anyway i'll let you guys decide the details.

cheers.


User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33097
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sat 05 Feb, 2011 10:04 am

We won't go with nametags, we will grab a table or three outside the fox and lion and people can just wander over as they wish.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29633
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 05 Feb, 2011 10:22 am

Yes i will be there in my secret identity costume...and will blend in Where's Geo. Wests Tigers style...

PS I'll be the 1 in the Wests Tigers jersey....HAVING A BLAST.. :wahoo:
:sign:

Cya's there

PS WESTS Tigers should be a BLOOD TYPE ...will be having the inaugural HODGO/BUCKETS SOCIAL Golf day b4 the season proper starts.....should get the blood pumping....

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 82809&ap=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I BLEED BLACK WHITE & GOLD.... :supporter:
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

User avatar
Fraze23
Member
Member
Posts: 1922
Joined: Thu 15 Jul, 2010 4:21 pm
Location: Cambridge United Kingdom

Post by Fraze23 » Sat 05 Feb, 2011 10:27 am

alien wrote:
Fraze23 wrote:We should make it a pub crawl from the SFS to central :lol:
some of us have a pub crawl from central station to the sfs before the game
Time and a place alien haha

User avatar
NJLM78
Member
Member
Posts: 2719
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by NJLM78 » Sat 05 Feb, 2011 7:05 pm

Sounds like a great idea. Will try to get there.


User avatar
crouching_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1742
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by crouching_tiger » Sat 05 Feb, 2011 9:34 pm

I will be the one with tape over his mouth to simulate being on permanent moderation on here..
QUOTE WestsTigers:"Fitzhenry is a very experienced player and will assist in providing leadership to the younger players in the Wests Tigers squad"

QUOTE Tim Sheens:"We owe our fans an apology for that today"

QUOTE Stephen Humphreys:"it was important to secure Fifita for a longer period"

User avatar
alien
Member
Member
Posts: 8720
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 8:49 pm

Post by alien » Sat 05 Feb, 2011 10:10 pm

'bout time someone gagged him...

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29633
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 05 Feb, 2011 11:25 pm

crouching_tiger wrote:I will be the one with tape over his mouth to simulate being on permanent moderation on here..

post anything as long as some thought is involved not the usual fribble and you should be fine...look fwd to seeing u in ya bears jumber and leg warmers olivia style.... :D

It's good to be back... :wahoo:
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

User avatar
Captain Awesome
Member
Member
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:02 pm
Location: Chatswood

Post by Captain Awesome » Sat 05 Feb, 2011 11:56 pm

I might attend. Depends on time and laziness to get there early. But I don't know what anyone looks like, except Geoffrey of course
Bring Back Dr Pepper -- Tiger Blood

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29558
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 06 Feb, 2011 8:49 am

crouching_tiger wrote:I will be the one with tape over his mouth to simulate being on permanent moderation on here..
I'll be the one with the tuff stickers....
Captain Awesome wrote:I might attend. Depends on time and laziness to get there early.
Please wear ur mask

User avatar
Suzie-Q
Member
Member
Posts: 1697
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: Central Western NSW

Post by Suzie-Q » Sun 06 Feb, 2011 2:21 pm

Spartan117 wrote:Anyone bringing Kids???

PS will we be wearing Nerdy Nametags??
I'll have my 10 yo with me, and I'm sure others will bring their kids too. There were a few kids there last year.

Looking forward to seeing lots of you - it's been a while :D

User avatar
KingOvKingz09
Member
Member
Posts: 1185
Joined: Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:46 pm

Post by KingOvKingz09 » Sun 06 Feb, 2011 3:21 pm

Count me in (:
Im back!! oh its true.... Its damn true!!!

king sirro
Member
Member
Posts: 5786
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:39 am

Post by king sirro » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 6:41 pm

If u havent met anyone and u dont want to walk around a pub like an idiot asking "is this the wests tigers forum group", then grab someones mobile that u know is going. I havent met anyone yet, but i have Geo's number so if im there ill be buzzing him to point me in the right direction.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

User avatar
T-D-C
Member
Member
Posts: 517
Joined: Mon 31 Aug, 2009 11:53 am
Location: The Riff

Post by T-D-C » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 7:01 pm

sound good. will try and make it!

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Mon 07 Feb, 2011 7:10 pm

king sirro wrote:If u havent met anyone and u dont want to walk around a pub like an idiot asking "is this the wests tigers forum group", then grab someones mobile that u know is going. I havent met anyone yet, but i have Geo's number so if im there ill be buzzing him to point me in the right direction.
Just post Geo's number so everyone can call him Sirro..... He wont mind!!! :roll
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33097
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Wed 09 Feb, 2011 1:42 pm

Now that times are announced and tickets are on sale for the Foundation Cup, I propose that for all interested persons attending, we meet at the Fox and Lion from 4:30pm, that's one hour before gates open and gives everyone enough time to have a drink and a chat before the NYC trial kicks off at 5:30pm.

User avatar
KingOvKingz09
Member
Member
Posts: 1185
Joined: Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:46 pm

Post by KingOvKingz09 » Wed 09 Feb, 2011 2:15 pm

willow wrote:Now that times are announced and tickets are on sale for the Foundation Cup, I propose that for all interested persons attending, we meet at the Fox and Lion from 4:30pm, that's one hour before gates open and gives everyone enough time to have a drink and a chat before the NYC trial kicks off at 5:30pm.
wheres the fox and lion ?? :arrow:
Im back!! oh its true.... Its damn true!!!

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33097
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Wed 09 Feb, 2011 2:25 pm

KingOvKingz09 wrote:
willow wrote:Now that times are announced and tickets are on sale for the Foundation Cup, I propose that for all interested persons attending, we meet at the Fox and Lion from 4:30pm, that's one hour before gates open and gives everyone enough time to have a drink and a chat before the NYC trial kicks off at 5:30pm.
wheres the fox and lion ?? :arrow:
Check the map on the below link:

http://www.sydneypubguide.net/pubs/Fox_and_Lion.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post Reply