we will win nothing with fulton in the team

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Monday 14 March, 7pm
Venue: ANZ Stadium
Telecast: FOX2 Live
Balmain Bug

Re: we will win nothing with fulton in the team

Post by Balmain Bug » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 3:08 pm

Merit based selections is what this side has needed for years.
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 3:23 pm

Balmain Bug wrote:Merit based selections is what this side has needed for years.
Are you insinuating that Fulton be dropped for one bad miss?
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

matty tiepie

Post by matty tiepie » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 4:18 pm

Well looks like you got your wish. Fulton out injured this week.

redemption

Post by redemption » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 4:21 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Balmain Bug wrote:Merit based selections is what this side has needed for years.
He wouldn't have missed if Dwyer did not just stop mid-stride when coming to cover from the inside!!

Dwyer looked like a park footballer at times in that game!

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 4:24 pm

Iff Gibbs is still out and Fulton is gone we need something special from the others

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 6:52 pm

We need to. Bring Gallant back from Nth QLD. Moltzen into the backline and whamo !!!
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

Vicious

Post by Vicious » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 9:21 pm

Worst post I`ve seen in 10 years. I honestly don`t know what some people watch?
Fulton made 43 tackles and more times than not went out of his way to make sure he was the man to confront the Bulldogs danger men on the fringes such as Frank Pritchard.
Yes the miss on Josh Morris was a bad one and I`m sure Liam would be the first to admit it, but he isn`t the first and won`t be the last to be beaten by Josh Morris, in my opinion J-Moz as they call him is just about the best centre in the game and if his injury doesn`t keep out for too long, I assure you he will prove that this season.
Liam tried his heart out as always and much like our playmakers was the victim of our go forward men once again being outplayed.
My only beef is that I don`t belive both Liam and Chris Heighington should be 80min players. No doubts they can go the 80mins, but i`d much prefer to get a higher quality 60mins out of each of them so that we can add some impact off the bench with rampaging ball runners such as Ben Murdoch once he`s fit as well as Junior Moors as a wide running back rower.

Apart from that, don`t panic it`s only round 1 and I didn`t see any reason to doubt we`ll win the comp this season.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 10:10 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
In regards to Mitch Brown: he was fit but was not selected, I will not reveal why publicly. Happy to privately answer questions though.
Care to share mate? PM me please.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 10:14 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
If fulton was dropped for bad one a lot of others should be joining him Starting Forward pack bar Ellis and Fifita

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 10:25 pm

tig_prmz wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:
In regards to Mitch Brown: he was fit but was not selected, I will not reveal why publicly. Happy to privately answer questions though.
Care to share mate? PM me please.
Would be interested to hear as well

Cats Fan

Post by Cats Fan » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 11:17 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:Fulton worked hard all night. He made mistakes but the more you put yourself in the mix, the likelihood of making mistakes will become more prominent. To write off a player who is such a valuable defender and generates play with the ball is woeful. Yeah he had a bad game, but those who want to hook him, give yourselves an uppercut.
Agree totally, some people just don't know RL :dead

redemption

Post by redemption » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 11:42 pm

Balmain Bug wrote:We need to. Bring Gallant back from Nth QLD. Moltzen into the backline and whamo !!!
Bring back Gallant - pffft!!!

And add Moltz to the backine - where if not fullback (& I'm sure that's where you want Gallant)!! Our centres were excellent last night and were certainly not the reason we lost!!!

Same goes for Lui!!!!

Do you have a clue??????

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 11:56 pm

redemption wrote:
Balmain Bug wrote:We need to. Bring Gallant back from Nth QLD. Moltzen into the backline and whamo !!!
Bring back Gallant - pffft!!!

And add Moltz to the backine - where if not fullback (& I'm sure that's where you want Gallant)!! Our centres were excellent last night and were certainly not the reason we lost!!!

Same goes for Lui!!!!

Do you have a clue??????
i know i'm in for a slamming (whats new )If we need to rest Robbie could Tim play Dummy half ????

redemption

Post by redemption » Tue 15 Mar, 2011 11:58 pm

Biggest problem there HT is Moltzen's ruck defence - you need an effective tackler & a workhorse in the hooker role!!!

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 16 Mar, 2011 12:02 am

Red If you had Brown in team in defence could bring Lawrence in and Brown into centres Moltzen on wing He's not bad under high ball bit complicated but could work ???

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Wed 16 Mar, 2011 4:35 pm

I feel Corey Payne had more impact for the Dogs than Heighington and Fulton had for Wests.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 16 Mar, 2011 4:40 pm

Balmain Bug wrote:I feel Corey Payne had more impact for the Dogs than Heighington and Fulton had for Wests.
fulton did far more work than Payne was disappointed in Heighington though really quiet

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Wed 16 Mar, 2011 4:43 pm

Payne is getting back to his potential from his days at Saints. He was most effective as a working backrower with ball skills playing in whatever part of the attack presented itself. He was able to do this with Bailey and Ryles churning through the hard work.

He never had that with us. The Bulldogs structure suits him better. He wasn't busier but with Tolman and co doing the hard stuff he was more effective