we will win nothing with fulton in the team

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Monday 14 March, 7pm
Venue: ANZ Stadium
Telecast: FOX2 Live
redemption

Re: we will win nothing with fulton in the team

Post by redemption » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 6:27 am

Balmain Bug wrote:I feel Corey Payne had more impact for the Dogs than Heighington and Fulton had for Wests.
Put on your helmet buddy - the bus will be picking you up soon!!!

And stop playing with your Dad's computer!!!

PS - Corey Payne for NSW Origin!!!!!!!

What a load of *********!!!!!!!

redemption

Post by redemption » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 6:29 am

Payne was better than Magpie Dwyer though!!!!

Dwyer was a passenger!!!!

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 7:08 am

From This mornings SMH

Fulton out, Ellis doubt
March 17, 2011
WESTS TIGERS' round-one defeat has become a costly one with one second-rower out of their clash with the Warriors on Saturday night and another in doubt.

Liam Fulton was ruled out for up to six weeks yesterday after scans revealed he had subluxed his shoulder in the Monday night defeat at the hands of Canterbury-Bankstown.

Club officials expect him to miss between four and six weeks, although he will not need surgery.

Englishman Gareth Ellis, meanwhile, is also in doubt for round two, having suffered an ankle injury late against the Bulldogs.

He did not train yesterday.

Tigers coach Tim Sheens named Ellis in his side to take on the Warriors at Leichhardt Oval, however, he will be reassessed later in the week.

Glenn Jackson
UTT - Up The Tigers

redemption

Post by redemption » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 7:39 am

Spartan117 wrote:From This mornings SMH

Fulton out, Ellis doubt
March 17, 2011
WESTS TIGERS' round-one defeat has become a costly one with one second-rower out of their clash with the Warriors on Saturday night and another in doubt.

Liam Fulton was ruled out for up to six weeks yesterday after scans revealed he had subluxed his shoulder in the Monday night defeat at the hands of Canterbury-Bankstown.

Club officials expect him to miss between four and six weeks, although he will not need surgery.

Englishman Gareth Ellis, meanwhile, is also in doubt for round two, having suffered an ankle injury late against the Bulldogs.

He did not train yesterday.

Tigers coach Tim Sheens named Ellis in his side to take on the Warriors at Leichhardt Oval, however, he will be reassessed later in the week.

Glenn Jackson

His shoulder recon + Prince's attitude killed us in 2006 - so this is far from good news!!!

Bring on Jason Schirnack!!!!!

Dwyer is an overrated & under-talented lump!!!

(17 tackles & 6 misses + 4 runs for 30 metres - says it all for 'simple' Simon!!!!!

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 7:56 am

redemption wrote:

His shoulder recon + Prince's attitude killed us in 2006 - so this is far from good news!!!

(17 tackles & 6 misses + 4 runs for 30 metres - says it all for 'simple' Simon!!!!!
Red, I'd like to give everyone another chance... With the Preseason hype bubble busted, I hope the boys go to work this week and realise they will need to win alot of games before they get a shot at the Trophy...

If Simon doesn't man up this week, he should be sent for a stint at BRET though...
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

redemption

Post by redemption » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 8:03 am

Tiger Watto wrote:
redemption wrote:

Red, I'd like to give everyone another chance... With the Preseason hype bubble busted, I hope the boys go to work this week and realise they will need to win alot of games before they get a shot at the Trophy...

If Simon doesn't man up this week, he should be sent for a stint at BRET though...
I agree Watto - but he needs to get his hands working & play as his size dictates he should!!

Fifita, Woods & Schirnack are simply more natural footballers than Dwyer is!!

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 8:58 am

Balmain Bug wrote:I feel Corey Payne had more impact for the Dogs than Heighington and Fulton had for Wests.
that is just low ....Corey did do his trademark loose the football though when he first came on...We scored so you are 100%....correct
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

redemption

Post by redemption » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 9:09 am

Geo. wrote:
that is just low ....Corey did do his trademark loose the football though when he first came on...We scored so you are 100%....correct
Bug only rates players (aside from Gallant) after they leave!!!! (Because he can use them - in isolation - to put crap on Sheens - without EVER discerning whether their replacements are actually BETTER footballers)!!!

Bug's team would be:

Gallant
Kepa
D. Galea
Collis
Jeffries

Moltzen
Lazarus

Laurie
De Gois
Skandalis
Harrison
Payne
Kouparitsis

Thank Christ we have Tim, Steve & Warren doing our recruitment!!!

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 9:45 am

With the news that Fulton is out for six weeks, we'd better be ready to score some points. I'll give Dwyer benefit of the doubt as it was only one game, but if his defensive performance was anything like last week, we will leak points through the #11 jersey.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 10:00 am

redemption wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Bug only rates players (aside from Gallant) after they leave!!!! (Because he can use them - in isolation - to put crap on Sheens - without EVER discerning whether their replacements are actually BETTER footballers)!!!

Bug's team would be:

Gallant
Kepa
D. Galea
Collis
Jeffries

Moltzen
Lazarus

Laurie
De Gois
Skandalis
Harrison
Payne
Kouparitsis

Thank Christ we have Tim, Steve & Warren doing our recruitment!!!
Hang on Red that team might beat Cronulla