Use of Moltzen

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Monday 14 March, 7pm
Venue: ANZ Stadium
Telecast: FOX2 Live
willow

Re: Its time to go..........Moltzen

Post by willow » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 12:20 pm

This thread has gone straight to the top of list for most ridiculous of the year. Either your trolling for members to react or you've got no idea what you're talking about given Moltzen has played 30 minutes of football over the last 10 months (including the Foundation Cup) since injuring his knee.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 12:25 pm

djeks the tiger wrote:Injury has cursed him yes, but we dont need to be carrying dead weight. He did nothing on Monday night. Dont give me this EDITED BY ADMIN that he needs game time either. If he wasnt raring to go on Monday night, he never will be. Unfortunately the games history is littered with players possesing huge potential that get cut short due to injury.

Remeber the good times, dont override them with bad ones.
You have absolutely no idea what it is like to recover from an ACL reconstruction I am at 20 weeks of mine and can't get leg past 90 degrees yet It will take him at least 10-12 matches til he will feel full confidence in the knee He was raring to go back in late september but that would of been crazy he may never fully recover but he deserves the chance .

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 12:37 pm

djeks the tiger wrote:Injury has cursed him yes, but we dont need to be carrying dead weight. He did nothing on Monday night. Dont give me this EDITED BY ADMIN that he needs game time either. If he wasnt raring to go on Monday night, he never will be. Unfortunately the games history is littered with players possesing huge potential that get cut short due to injury.

Are you that same clown who posts on the daily telegraph blogs under about a thousand different aliases?
And she's turning cold, at fifteen years old,
Taken too much slow, minds gone out to sea on the P&O,
Don't know what to do, rotten shade of blue,
Another case of "stupid is as stupid does..."

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 12:57 pm

The people on the Poseidon Adventure didn't panic as much as some of you blokes...

McGrime

Post by McGrime » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 1:03 pm

There has to be some other reason for this thread.

Does he owe you money or something?

Otherwise there is completely no basis for this sort of comment.

Anyway the odds are that Tim will play a little more time each week until fully recovered then probably go on to a permanent spot in the top side followed by probably a rep jumper in future years.

But yeh lets turf him now :crazy
WestsTigers

Post by 851 » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 1:04 pm

happy tiger wrote:

You have absolutely no idea what it is like to recover from an ACL reconstruction I am at 20 weeks of mine and can't get leg past 90 degrees yet It will take him at least 10-12 matches til he will feel full confidence in the knee He was raring to go back in late september but that would of been crazy he may never fully recover but he deserves the chance .
This sums it up.
Go hard or go home

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 1:07 pm

Yossarian wrote:The people on the Poseidon Adventure didn't panic as much as some of you blokes...
that was a funny one LMFAO

Mrs T

Post by Mrs T » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 1:11 pm

Geez, if Sheens thought like this we wouldn't have Benji! Moltzen will be a superstar! (but that's just my opinion, and of course, you're entitled to yours)

everett

Post by everett » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 1:11 pm

Could be a Warriors fan who is scared of facing Moltzen.

Once he gets his confidence back and match fitness Moltzen could be our "X factor" this year.

Great player coming back from a horrible injury.
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

Chris

Post by Chris » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 1:15 pm

Usually this type of thread pops up during the off season and we all use it to crack jokes in but to think along these lines at the start of the season really has me perplexed. If Tim Moltzen is your biggest problem that you have with the team then you either haven't got a clue or you have an agenda of some sorts. Either way djeks, you've made 4 posts so far and 2 of them have been very ordinary in this thread. I hope the overwhelming number of people who disagree with you doesn't discourage you from posting again.

Chris

Post by Chris » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 1:17 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Yossarian wrote:The people on the Poseidon Adventure didn't panic as much as some of you blokes...
that was a funny one LMFAO
I must admit that comment made me laugh as well. Well done Yossarian very witty indeed! ;)

Kul

Post by Kul » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 1:18 pm

Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Defiant » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 1:21 pm

I hope your career won't be judged over what you did for 10 minutes.

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 1:29 pm

Give the young bloke a go he played for 8 minutes, what could of he done.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 1:33 pm

I note this is the Authors 4th post on the WTF....maybe for his 5th he will have more thought to it...Sorry!!

djeks the tiger

Post by djeks the tiger » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 2:01 pm

Everett, even if i was a warriors fan (which im not) what difference would it make who im scared of?
Im not taking the field and i doubt that in the event that Sheens read this topic, he would take what i had said and act on it within the next 48 hours and tear up moltzens contract.

Seriously, some people need to grow up

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 2:07 pm

djeks the tiger wrote:Everett, even if i was a warriors fan (which im not) what difference would it make who im scared of?
Im not taking the field and i doubt that in the event that Sheens read this topic, he would take what i had said and act on it within the next 48 hours and tear up moltzens contract.

Seriously, some people need to grow up
We are only responding to your comment that at this stage no one agrees to . Don't be intimidated by what we are saying its nothing personal . We just animinously disagree

matty tiepie

Post by matty tiepie » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 2:08 pm

LOL at that last post. who needs to grow up champ. with posts like your 1 you are always going to get some people blowing up. you have a right to an opinion its just not 1 shared by i would say 100% of the forum. Anyway Moltzen will get more game time as the season goes on an once again prove he is a star. :wtf