1st Loss - WT Fans Panic

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: Monday 14 March, 7pm
Venue: ANZ Stadium
Telecast: FOX2 Live
redemption

!!!!

Post by redemption » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 6:39 am

Snake wrote:I went to both trail games and from what I seen and heard there is massive expectation about this team for 2011...I must admit I never felt the same and from what I saw with other teams on the weekend we will struggle once again we will win our fair share but we still do not have that little bit extra unfortunatly.
Nice uneducated & unqualified post snake!!!

What exactly is that "little bit extra" you refer to - and WHO does have it????

I am sick of the death-riders who seek poor results so they can say "I told you so" to ingratiate & mitigate their own low self esteem!

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 7:59 am

redemption wrote:
Snake wrote:I went to both trail games and from what I seen and heard there is massive expectation about this team for 2011...I must admit I never felt the same and from what I saw with other teams on the weekend we will struggle once again we will win our fair share but we still do not have that little bit extra unfortunatly.
Nice uneducated & unqualified post snake!!!

What exactly is that "little bit extra" you refer to - and WHO does have it????

I am sick of the death-riders who seek poor results so they can say "I told you so" to ingratiate & mitigate their own low self esteem!
I agree.

While I believe it's perfectly fine to have a post mortem after a loss (or even a less than satisfactory win,) and be critical of individual and collective performances, to get on the bashers bandwagon after a first round loss is pathetic.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...