ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm
Venue: Leichhardt Oval
Telecast: FoxSports2 LIVE
triserratops

Tri's Crystal Ball V2 - ROUND 2

Post by triserratops » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 5:43 pm

:o Oops......0 from 1!
That's very unlike the Crystal Ball....so what went wrong?

:blah: I could crap on but.... the matter of the fact is, is that I buffed the ball with the wrong side of the cloth which gave out a mirrored result.

With the boys from 'Lord of the Rings' visiting 'Lilyfield Rectangle' this week lets have a look to see exactly what will happen on Saturday Night:

:? Thursday: You have serious doubts that we can start the season 1 from 1, all those nay sayers at work say that the tigers are over rated and you are starting to believe them!

:D Friday: I figure that to protect your sanity and to keep spirits high in the lead up to Saturday you would be best served logging on to this link:
http://bigpondvideo.com/nrl/266285/rd12 ... riors-hls/

;) Aaah, I knew that would pick you up! Thank me later.

;) Saturday: There will be news of another late change around this Tigers team....an unexpected re-shuffle will have most of us resembling 'The Rock'...raising a few eyebrows! The ball is giving me numbers 8 & 10 we will see.

Gametime:
:| The crowd is not real great as the rain falls and the hill resembles a mudslide! 12-13k

:blah Once again the Tigers MC is trying to gee up the crowd with his lame....'All together now..Tigers...Tigers' Chant. We are all seriously thinking...Get rid of him!

8-) A few well executed plays see the Tigers get on top and dominate field position....TRY to Lawrence!

:roll: The Warriors are having a hard time controlling the ball but somehow score a Try that has the crowd biting their nails again.

:idea: With halftime looming the ball is showing me a "9" and a pic of the Jungle?!

:ugeek: I take it that some Farah brilliance, either setting up or scoring a TRY which will have the Tigers up at half time by 8!

:wtf After spending 20 minutes waiting for a hotdog and a brew you wish you had a sign like this to show your disgust at missing the first 5 minutes of the second half!

:rant As the rain falls harder the Warriors are finding some rhythm and their Big Forwards are doing some damage....Mateo is owning us with the ball!

:? Im stressed, I'm hitting the ball...it is fading in and out......Damn it, the end of the game I just can't see it.

:bash I feel like doing this to it!
INSTEAD....
I run to the cabinet to get the cloth.....I check that I've got it right side up and begin to buff....

:o All I can see is the Big Screen and the Pending video ref decision......
:roll :roll :roll
TRY to the Tigers!!!!

Fulltime: Tigers 26 Warriors 20

MOM: Farah

Injuries: I'm shown these two names by the ball McKinnon and Fifita

Well, finally the Ball has one on the board and so do the Tigers...we are both 1 from 2 and are looking forward to Round 3!

Enjoy the weekend....and feel free to ask any questions regarding the match....The Crystal Ball will be waiting to answer any questions in the lead up to the match.

:sign:
tri
STAND BACK OR SOMEONE WILL
GET HURT! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 8:07 pm

Great work tri! Always a good read. Is the ball seeing anything about Tim Moltzen, in particular how many minutes he will get and the position he will play?

triserratops

Post by triserratops » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 9:21 pm

NJLM78 wrote:Great work tri! Always a good read. Is the ball seeing anything about Tim Moltzen, in particular how many minutes he will get and the position he will play?
The Ball Shows:
The number 30 (It may be the number of minutes played)
When on field, Moltzen will get very involved.
The Number 1 appears with a Red Cross symbol??? :?
Might mean McKinnon to pick up an injury!

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 9:25 pm

Great link to get the blood rushing. Lots of chuckles, but hope the rain prediction isn't true.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 17 Mar, 2011 11:39 pm

Hi Tri How do you see Utai going ????

triserratops

Post by triserratops » Fri 18 Mar, 2011 7:32 am

happy tiger wrote:Hi Tri How do you see Utai going ????
Their won't be too much attack happening on the right side but.....he will get his chance to cross the line!

;) His defence will be the highlight! He will be our winger for a while.

Demps

Post by Demps » Fri 18 Mar, 2011 9:43 am

triserratops wrote:
Their won't be too much attack happening on the right side but.....he will get his chance to cross the line!

LOL !!
Beau Ryan will be back and on the wing in no time.
Can't believe you go to all that effort to type up such boring posts then follow it up with all these bad assumptions.
Sheens will have Beau Ryan on the wing as soon as he can and Utai will be forced to the bench or lower grades.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Brisbane Tiger

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Fri 18 Mar, 2011 12:51 pm

Why get on here and read it then demps?
Nice one tri, I reckon she is on the money this week.

underdog

Post by underdog » Fri 18 Mar, 2011 1:01 pm

Demps wrote:Yawn
spose demps its one of those things - i note by your join date, that you may not have been here that long, and in saying this I mean no disrespect,

However Tri's Cristal ball is a strictly tongue in cheek posting which has been going on here, long before I signed up myself.

Take it as a grain of salt, and a lighthearted attempt at a prediction, nothing else. It may be yawnworthy to you, however its more entertaining than tri posting this:

"Tigers 24-18 is my prediction"

:mrgreen:

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 18 Mar, 2011 1:07 pm

booo demps :bawling your yawn suk's the life out of tri's balls mate....they are great fun every week......

except the injury bit... :bash
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

Demps

Post by Demps » Fri 18 Mar, 2011 1:40 pm

@ Brisbane Tiger; I didn't read it all, after the first few lines I fell asleep. Waste of bandwidth.

@ Underdog; Yessir, I signed up this year however I was a long time lurker, love the discussion and love to contribute with people who seem to share the same loves as myself, enjoy having a bit of a dig at some users for their terrible posts or statements I don't agree with, all in fun.

@ Geo, haha.... Not quite sure what that even means, sounds terrible though. I will disagree with them being fun & I think if everyone made a thread for their individual predictions this place would be flooded with threads, can keep em in the predictions thread but this guy thinks he's something special.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Fri 18 Mar, 2011 2:21 pm

Demps wrote:@ Brisbane Tiger; I didn't read it all, after the first few lines I fell asleep. Waste of bandwidth.

@ Underdog; Yessir, I signed up this year however I was a long time lurker, love the discussion and love to contribute with people who seem to share the same loves as myself, enjoy having a bit of a dig at some users for their terrible posts or statements I don't agree with, all in fun.

@ Geo, haha.... Not quite sure what that even means, sounds terrible though. I will disagree with them being fun & I think if everyone made a thread for their individual predictions this place would be flooded with threads, can keep em in the predictions thread but this guy thinks he's something special.
He is special demps... we are all special... we are all tiger fans... Tri's Crystal Ball has been around for a long time and is a bit of fun, which alot of Forum Supporters enjoy... We also enjoy your comedic posts from time to time, and accept them as demps being demps... everyone is different, but if anything, we should always show respect... This isnt the thread for personal differences!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 18 Mar, 2011 2:29 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Demps wrote:@ Brisbane Tiger; I didn't read it all, after the first few lines I fell asleep. Waste of bandwidth.

He is special demps... we are all special... we are all tiger fans... Tri's Crystal Ball has been around for a long time and is a bit of fun, which alot of Forum Supporters enjoy... We also enjoy your comedic posts from time to time, and accept them as demps being demps... everyone is different, but if anything, we should always show respect... This isnt the thread for personal differences!
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

willow

Post by willow » Fri 18 Mar, 2011 5:06 pm

Demps wrote:
triserratops wrote:

LOL !!
Beau Ryan will be back and on the wing in no time.
Can't believe you go to all that effort to type up such boring posts then follow it up with all these bad assumptions.
Sheens will have Beau Ryan on the wing as soon as he can and Utai will be forced to the bench or lower grades.
He won't be back that quickly. He cannot run at the moment and is not training with the top squad and is some weeks away from returning.

triserratops

Post by triserratops » Fri 18 Mar, 2011 5:25 pm

Boy o Boy, I can't believe this thread is getting this heavy!

"You don't like it, You don't read it, would be my approach".

Thanks for your support boys/girls.....Tri's Crystal ball isn't going anywhere!

triserratops

Post by triserratops » Sun 20 Mar, 2011 9:24 am

triserratops wrote:
;) Saturday: There will be news of another late change around this Tigers team....an unexpected re-shuffle will have most of us resembling 'The Rock'...raising a few eyebrows! The ball is giving me numbers 8 & 10 we will see.

Gametime:
:| The crowd is not real great as the rain falls and the hill resembles a mudslide! 12-13k

:blah Once again the Tigers MC is trying to gee up the crowd with his lame....'All together now..Tigers...Tigers' Chant. We are all seriously thinking...Get rid of him!

8-) A few well executed plays see the Tigers get on top and dominate field position....TRY to Lawrence!

:roll: The Warriors are having a hard time controlling the ball but somehow score a Try that has the crowd biting their nails again.

:idea: With halftime looming the ball is showing me a "9" and a pic of the Jungle?!

Well, finally the Ball has one on the board and so do the Tigers...we are both 1 from 2 and are looking forward to Round 3!

:sign:
tri
Well....the Crystal Ball is back! Pretty spot on with things!
:master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master: :master:

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sun 20 Mar, 2011 9:41 am

triserratops wrote:

This was rather accurate too