ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm, Saturday 26 March
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: FOX Sports 2
Balmain Bug

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Post by Balmain Bug » Tue 22 Mar, 2011 8:57 pm

Ellis is out for 10 weeks apparently.

He was waving like a mad man to come off during the Dogs game but was ignored by the Fonz. Maybe it was exacerbated by Fonz ignoring him foolishly. Why did Fonz play him anyway ??
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

redemption

Post by redemption » Tue 22 Mar, 2011 9:01 pm

Because your mate Leedsy & the docs declared him fit bug!!!

The coach NEVER makes those decisions without professional medical consultation!!!

That is the longest bow you've drawn yet!!!

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 22 Mar, 2011 9:08 pm

Biggest hook he's baited more like it

Gulp!

redemption

Post by redemption » Tue 22 Mar, 2011 9:11 pm

innsaneink wrote:Biggest hook he's baited more like it

Gulp!
No anger on my part mate - not even a nibble!!!

Just providing some intelligent comment for the young impressionable kids who read this forum & think that bug has a point!!!

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Tue 22 Mar, 2011 9:17 pm

But why didn't Fonz bring him from the field when he was waving to come off ? You can't kill Gareth with an axe so common sense must have meant he felt he was really injured?

Same as Farah.
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 22 Mar, 2011 10:50 pm

Balmain Bug wrote:Ellis is out for 10 weeks apparently.

He was waving like a mad man to come off during the Dogs game but was ignored by the Fonz. Maybe it was exacerbated by Fonz ignoring him foolishly. Why did Fonz play him anyway ??
:shock: OMG...that's shocking.......

lets hope it's just 10
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

T-REXX

Post by T-REXX » Tue 22 Mar, 2011 11:19 pm

you do alot of apparentlys BB..
try and get the facts right before writing.. just an idea

4-6 weeks is still on the cards and nothing has been said of any longer.

dont try and make it a bashing thread cause of your continual and old hate for sheens.

try and get something factual for once

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Wed 23 Mar, 2011 12:03 am

T-Rexx,
If he is out for ten weeks, what will you say then? No need to bully me on ghis forum mate. I mean really, with a groin the later you return the better. If he has surgery do you think he will be back in 4 - 6 weeks??

If he is back quick, great, I have been told ten weeks !! Do you know where I got ten weeks from T-Rexx?? Are you ready for my big scoop mate ?? Well I rang Wests Tigers today as I wanted to ask if Bryce was a surprise chance of playing on the weekend so I could sneak him into my Supercoach team and I asked about Ellis and that's the reply I got.

So please mate, spare me with your harassment. Please.

T-REXX

Post by T-REXX » Wed 23 Mar, 2011 12:07 am

why do i need to spare it for?

your getting very repetitive in the Fonz thing.. so dont preach to me about harrasment BB. Your ongoing blaming of Sheens of everything is also getting boring.. so once again ill say it.. get your facts right..
Shame it isnt his Groin isnt it...
maybe try and stop the apparentlys... the Tigers are not going to tell a "random" anything concrete specially over the phone..

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Wed 23 Mar, 2011 12:11 am

T-REXX wrote:why do i need to spare it for?

your getting very repetitive in the Fonz thing.. so dont preach to me about harrasment BB. Your ongoing blaming of Sheens of everything is also getting boring.. so once again ill say it.. get your facts right..
Shame it isnt his Groin isnt it...
maybe try and stop the apparentlys... the Tigers are not going to tell a "random" anything concrete specially over the phone..
Yeah dude, like, whatever.
:lol:

Kul

Post by Kul » Wed 23 Mar, 2011 12:26 am

T-REXX wrote:the Tigers are not going to tell a "random" anything concrete specially over the phone..
ummm..... it's happened before :lol:

anyway, ignore my comment and please continue with this hilarious thread :blah :blah :blah
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 23 Mar, 2011 12:29 am

Happy is confused after reading all the comments Apparently the ankle bone is now connected to the pelvic bone Which Gareth has one or the other . Is his ankle or his groin injured?? is he out for 4-6 weeks , indefinitely or 10 weeks ??? To Quote Barbarino from welcome back kotter "I'M SO CONFUSED"

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Wed 23 Mar, 2011 12:35 am

Kul,
Please dude, I am wearing a power balance bangle on each wrist and both my ankles. I have sent a special one for Gareth to wear on his Groin.

Let's all send positive vibes towards Gareths Groin people. The power of the mind !!

Happy Tiger I love Vinnie Barbarino dude. Time will tell.

Chris

Post by Chris » Wed 23 Mar, 2011 4:11 am

Couldnt even last 24hrs Bug! I'm convinced you know nothing about this club and game apart from bashing Sheens.

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Wed 23 Mar, 2011 5:00 am

going by the clubs track record with estimated return dates,i would say bug is probably spot on with 10 weeks.

return date + 4 weeks

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Wed 23 Mar, 2011 8:35 am

Chris wrote:Couldnt even last 24hrs Bug! I'm convinced you know nothing about this club and game apart from bashing Sheens.
What ???? Couldn't last 24hrs for what ?

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Wed 23 Mar, 2011 8:39 am

I'd give Ellis 12 weeks off so he can come back 100%..we need him firing at the back end of the season....right now we seem to have able replacements is Dwyer and Schirnack x2...as a matter of fact I reckon we should have 2 teams...front of year and back of year teams....that way we can cotton wool our best for the games that really count....lol

Tap Twist Snap

Post by Tap Twist Snap » Wed 23 Mar, 2011 9:01 am

I thought they said in the post-game wrap on the monday night coverage that Ellis had a high ankle sprain. So could be anywhere from 3 weeks to 6 months. If the ligaments were torn he probably would have had to have a reconstruction straight away. So no news should be good news.