Page 1 of 1

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Tue 22 Mar, 2011 8:57 pm
by Balmain Bug
Ellis is out for 10 weeks apparently.

He was waving like a mad man to come off during the Dogs game but was ignored by the Fonz. Maybe it was exacerbated by Fonz ignoring him foolishly. Why did Fonz play him anyway ??

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Tue 22 Mar, 2011 9:01 pm
by redemption
Because your mate Leedsy & the docs declared him fit bug!!!

The coach NEVER makes those decisions without professional medical consultation!!!

That is the longest bow you've drawn yet!!!

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Tue 22 Mar, 2011 9:08 pm
by innsaneink
Biggest hook he's baited more like it

Gulp!

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Tue 22 Mar, 2011 9:11 pm
by redemption
innsaneink wrote:Biggest hook he's baited more like it

Gulp!
No anger on my part mate - not even a nibble!!!

Just providing some intelligent comment for the young impressionable kids who read this forum & think that bug has a point!!!

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Tue 22 Mar, 2011 9:17 pm
by Balmain Bug
But why didn't Fonz bring him from the field when he was waving to come off ? You can't kill Gareth with an axe so common sense must have meant he felt he was really injured?

Same as Farah.

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Tue 22 Mar, 2011 10:50 pm
by Geo.
Balmain Bug wrote:Ellis is out for 10 weeks apparently.

He was waving like a mad man to come off during the Dogs game but was ignored by the Fonz. Maybe it was exacerbated by Fonz ignoring him foolishly. Why did Fonz play him anyway ??
:shock: OMG...that's shocking.......

lets hope it's just 10

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Tue 22 Mar, 2011 11:19 pm
by T-REXX
you do alot of apparentlys BB..
try and get the facts right before writing.. just an idea

4-6 weeks is still on the cards and nothing has been said of any longer.

dont try and make it a bashing thread cause of your continual and old hate for sheens.

try and get something factual for once

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Wed 23 Mar, 2011 12:03 am
by Balmain Bug
T-Rexx,
If he is out for ten weeks, what will you say then? No need to bully me on ghis forum mate. I mean really, with a groin the later you return the better. If he has surgery do you think he will be back in 4 - 6 weeks??

If he is back quick, great, I have been told ten weeks !! Do you know where I got ten weeks from T-Rexx?? Are you ready for my big scoop mate ?? Well I rang Wests Tigers today as I wanted to ask if Bryce was a surprise chance of playing on the weekend so I could sneak him into my Supercoach team and I asked about Ellis and that's the reply I got.

So please mate, spare me with your harassment. Please.

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Wed 23 Mar, 2011 12:07 am
by T-REXX
why do i need to spare it for?

your getting very repetitive in the Fonz thing.. so dont preach to me about harrasment BB. Your ongoing blaming of Sheens of everything is also getting boring.. so once again ill say it.. get your facts right..
Shame it isnt his Groin isnt it...
maybe try and stop the apparentlys... the Tigers are not going to tell a "random" anything concrete specially over the phone..

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Wed 23 Mar, 2011 12:11 am
by Balmain Bug
T-REXX wrote:why do i need to spare it for?

your getting very repetitive in the Fonz thing.. so dont preach to me about harrasment BB. Your ongoing blaming of Sheens of everything is also getting boring.. so once again ill say it.. get your facts right..
Shame it isnt his Groin isnt it...
maybe try and stop the apparentlys... the Tigers are not going to tell a "random" anything concrete specially over the phone..
Yeah dude, like, whatever.
:lol:

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Wed 23 Mar, 2011 12:26 am
by Kul
T-REXX wrote:the Tigers are not going to tell a "random" anything concrete specially over the phone..
ummm..... it's happened before :lol:

anyway, ignore my comment and please continue with this hilarious thread :blah :blah :blah

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Wed 23 Mar, 2011 12:29 am
by happy tiger
Happy is confused after reading all the comments Apparently the ankle bone is now connected to the pelvic bone Which Gareth has one or the other . Is his ankle or his groin injured?? is he out for 4-6 weeks , indefinitely or 10 weeks ??? To Quote Barbarino from welcome back kotter "I'M SO CONFUSED"

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Wed 23 Mar, 2011 12:35 am
by Balmain Bug
Kul,
Please dude, I am wearing a power balance bangle on each wrist and both my ankles. I have sent a special one for Gareth to wear on his Groin.

Let's all send positive vibes towards Gareths Groin people. The power of the mind !!

Happy Tiger I love Vinnie Barbarino dude. Time will tell.

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Wed 23 Mar, 2011 4:11 am
by Chris
Couldnt even last 24hrs Bug! I'm convinced you know nothing about this club and game apart from bashing Sheens.

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Wed 23 Mar, 2011 5:00 am
by bonstonker
going by the clubs track record with estimated return dates,i would say bug is probably spot on with 10 weeks.

return date + 4 weeks

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Wed 23 Mar, 2011 8:35 am
by Balmain Bug
Chris wrote:Couldnt even last 24hrs Bug! I'm convinced you know nothing about this club and game apart from bashing Sheens.
What ???? Couldn't last 24hrs for what ?

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Wed 23 Mar, 2011 8:39 am
by alexaki
I'd give Ellis 12 weeks off so he can come back 100%..we need him firing at the back end of the season....right now we seem to have able replacements is Dwyer and Schirnack x2...as a matter of fact I reckon we should have 2 teams...front of year and back of year teams....that way we can cotton wool our best for the games that really count....lol

Re: Gareth ELLIS?

Posted: Wed 23 Mar, 2011 9:01 am
by Tap Twist Snap
I thought they said in the post-game wrap on the monday night coverage that Ellis had a high ankle sprain. So could be anywhere from 3 weeks to 6 months. If the ligaments were torn he probably would have had to have a reconstruction straight away. So no news should be good news.