ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm, Saturday 26 March
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: FOX Sports 2
Goose

Re: Barring injuries

Post by Goose » Mon 28 Mar, 2011 11:21 am

happy tiger wrote:
Goose wrote:As long as Robbie and Benji stay fit we'll be right. lote and lawrence will be missed. But their replacements are more than adequate.
In 8 weeks we should have everyone bar lawrence back, i heard someone say 5-3, well that would have us on 14 points after 10 rounds at the edge of the 4, I'd take 3-5 at this point, that will leave us at the edge of the 8, once everyone is back on deck we'll work our way to the top 4.
Next 8 rounds are
Roosters
Rabbits scg
Titans away
Broncos home
Raiders away
Bye
Rabbits sfs
Penrith at Cambelltown
Not the worst draw we could have . Personally think almost (If not all) all games are winnable .5-3 is very achieveable
I should have been clearer, I think we can win something like 5 of the next 8, I was just saying that given our current injuries, we'll prob win at least 3, and when the injury run is over and everyone back on deck we would still be in a reasonable postion.

Guess I was saying, this wont derail the season and top 4 should very much be the goal, even if we drop a couple now.

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Flippedy » Mon 28 Mar, 2011 6:46 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Goose wrote:As long as Robbie and Benji stay fit we'll be right. lote and lawrence will be missed. But their replacements are more than adequate.
In 8 weeks we should have everyone bar lawrence back, i heard someone say 5-3, well that would have us on 14 points after 10 rounds at the edge of the 4, I'd take 3-5 at this point, that will leave us at the edge of the 8, once everyone is back on deck we'll work our way to the top 4.
Next 8 rounds are
Roosters
Rabbits scg
Titans away
Broncos home
Raiders away
Bye
Rabbits sfs
Penrith at Cambelltown
Not the worst draw we could have . Personally think almost (If not all) all games are winnable .5-3 is very achieveable
That's a great draw to have while some of the boys are out! The form of most of those teams is scratchy at best, at the moment. Providing it stays that way, there is no reason why we can't win all of them :D
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen