*Live Game Thread*

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 3pm, Sunday 3 April
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch.9 Delay
bonstonker

Re: *Live Game Thread*

Post by bonstonker » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:04 pm

then why ask the question in the first place?
you know the answer
no

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:06 pm

Exactly right jas.....so what the blody hell are you winging about?

I've just read through here and the way you and Golden have carried on is an absolute disgrace.

Either support your side or shut up!

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:11 pm

I hope anyone who wanted Moltzen at half ahead of Lui was watching today.

Golden

Post by Golden » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:12 pm

stryker wrote:Exactly right jas.....so what the blody hell are you winging about?

I've just read through here and the way you and Golden have carried on is an absolute disgrace.

so I guess I hve to say we will beat souths by 50 friday night to be a supporter. ok

Tigers wil beat souths by 50 Friday night

yayyyy now I am a fan!

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:12 pm

Sounds to me like Miller fitted in? Possibly at half for next week?
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

jas83

Post by jas83 » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:13 pm

stryker wrote:Exactly right jas.....so what the blody hell are you winging about?

I am entitled to my opinion.

All I said was what I thought. I said our kicking game was shocking, when I thought we needed a try and when I thought the game was over. Which were all correct. I just want McKinnon to put his body on the line in defense. If he cant do that, he shouldnt be a fullback. I am entitled to say that. I support my side every week and will be there Friday night cheering them so why dont you shut up!

saundo1982

Post by saundo1982 » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:14 pm

I think Dwyer needs to either go back to the bench or lower grades, even though farah missed the tackle on Kenedy dwyers effort was dismall at best.

He's not a starter yet makes to many errors and seems at times all to casual. Surely someone from Magpies or BRET would have a better dig then Dwyer has had the last few weeks.

willow

Post by willow » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:15 pm

Golden wrote:

so I guess I hve to say we will beat souths by 50 friday night to be a supporter. ok

yayyyy now I am a fan!
No, you're not. The point is Golden you are forever crying whenever the Tigers lose a game and you've already come out this arvo and said the Tigers won't make the 8 this year. We'll have to wait and see how that pans out but your whinging on here screams of a poor loser attitude.

Easy Tiger.

Post by Easy Tiger. » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:17 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:I hope anyone who wanted Moltzen at half ahead of Lui was watching today.
geez mate im a big fan of both but moltzen was out all last season its his first game in the run on team give him a go if lui was there today would we have won? like i said i rate both but......??? :wtf
Last edited by Easy Tiger. on Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NO 1 QLD TIGERS SUPPORTER.....

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:18 pm

saundo1982 wrote:I think Dwyer needs to either go back to the bench or lower grades, even though farah missed the tackle on Kenedy dwyers effort was dismall at best.

He's not a starter yet makes to many errors and seems at times all to casual. Surely someone from Magpies or BRET would have a better dig then Dwyer has had the last few weeks.
i only caught the tail end of the convo,but i thought i heard rabbs talking about ellis being back for next week.
i agree,dwyer isn't starting material.

Easy Tiger.

Post by Easy Tiger. » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:20 pm

dwyer to bench hes awesome on the bench.
NO 1 QLD TIGERS SUPPORTER.....

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:20 pm

Golden wrote:

yayyyy now I am a fan!

No they wont mate but we have been forced to turn out a side that is very inexperienced and includes some whose debut for 2011 was today.

I mean the result was hardly a surprise and its going to be this way for a few months yet. Bagging the side when we underperform at full strength is warranted, but not when its full of blokes who normally wouldn't be out there.

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:21 pm

Easy Tiger. wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:I hope anyone who wanted Moltzen at half ahead of Lui was watching today.
geez mate im a big fan of both but mckinnon was out all last season its his first game in the run on team give him a go if lui was there today would we have won? like i said i rate both but......???
while true,you are actually backing up hybrid.
one of the reasons not to start moltzen ahead of lui is because of him being out of the game for close to a year.
the other is that the playmaking is left to benji and farah.
with lui it is benji, farah and lui.

willow

Post by willow » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:21 pm

bonstonker wrote:
saundo1982 wrote:I think Dwyer needs to either go back to the bench or lower grades, even though farah missed the tackle on Kenedy dwyers effort was dismall at best.

i only caught the tail end of the convo,but i thought i heard rabbs talking about ellis being back for next week.
Yeah i agree, if Ellis is fit then it's back to the bench for Dwyer for next week.

Golden

Post by Golden » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:22 pm

stryker wrote:
Golden wrote:

yayyyy now I am a fan!

No they wont mate but we have been forced to turn out a side that is very inexperienced and includes some whose debut for 2011 was today.

I mean the result was hardly a surprise and its going to be this way for a few months yet. Bagging the side when we underperform at full strength is warranted, but not when its full of blokes who normally wouldn't be out there.
There was plenty of first grade epxierence out there today, Brown Daniella, the only guy with no expierence was Miller who only played 18 mins, there is NO exuse at all for the way they played.

jas83

Post by jas83 » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:23 pm

bonstonker wrote:

Dwyer will be a good player but his not ready for first grade week in week out. Needs time in state cup but that cant happen till we get some players back. Ellis is still a few weeks away

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:51 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:
Tigerdave wrote:the Roosters defence is very good
No it wasn't, our attack was one out garbage.

Heaven forbid one of our forwards hits the line at speed instead of walking.
I disagree, they were all over us and the try saver in the opening minutes set the tone of the game.

Most of the attack was garbage due to the kicking game, which did nothing except hand the ball back to them

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 5:54 pm

Tigerdave wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:
Tigerdave wrote:the Roosters defence is very good
No it wasn't, our attack was one out garbage.

Heaven forbid one of our forwards hits the line at speed instead of walking.
I disagree, they were all over us and the try saver in the opening minutes set the tone of the game.

Most of the attack was garbage due to the kicking game, which did nothing except hand the ball back to them
At one point we had four or five sets on their line and all we did was pass it to forwards standing still. Not ONE SINGLE player hit the line with any speed or aggression. That is easy to defend.