farah

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 3pm, Sunday 3 April
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch.9 Delay
Trojan

Re: farah

Post by Trojan » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 7:08 pm

I guess we're disappointed in Robbie because his usual standard is so high. A courageous decision by our captain to play despite injury, but maybe not the smartest one. Robbie had a good game against Canberra but as said above he did look out of sorts today. He'll be back even better in a few weeks, fingers crossed. Whoever replaces Robbie, we need McKinnon and anyone else who is capable to really boost their involvement in attack so that Benji doesn't get smashed trying to do it all himself. It felt a bit like watching the Tigers of 2007 today.

biggest tigers fan

Post by biggest tigers fan » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 7:11 pm

I wish we still had johhny morris on our books.He's doing well at the sharks
Number 1 souffs hater

Snake

Post by Snake » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 7:22 pm

If Robbie needs cutting get him OFF the park please .

Enfield Feds

Post by Enfield Feds » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 8:06 pm

Agree with everyone else - worst player out there today and he held us back in the 2nd half

Peaches

Post by Peaches » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 8:28 pm

If surgery is a good option he needs to take it. The earlier he takes it, the earlier the strongest squad is back together.

glebe_tiger

Post by glebe_tiger » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 8:48 pm

biggest tigers fan wrote:I wish we still had johhny morris on our books.He's doing well at the sharks
someone needs to wash your mouth out with soap!

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 8:58 pm

If Robbie thinks he is helping team with todays efforts he is kidding himself . Its not his fault I know but he MUST have surgery after today performance . He is doing himself an injustice . Find a fill in for this week and Fulton back folowing week

mrbates78

Post by mrbates78 » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 9:00 pm

biggest tigers fan wrote:I wish we still had johhny morris on our books.He's doing well at the sharks

yeah he would be a decent replacement for farah (who should get the surgery now)

Vicious

Post by Vicious » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 9:04 pm

I reckon Sheens will go for Matt Hyland starting with Ndaira of the bench. Hyland will make us 40 tackles and provide plenty of energy when defending, but has very limited attacking capabilities. Ndaira has good speed off the mark and is a good creative dummy half, but a very ordinary defender.

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 9:21 pm

There was nothing wrong with Morris at hooker. He is playing better than Robbie is atm.

At 7 he was a complete dud but Sheens kept playing him there. If Sheens choose him in the right spot I would have no problems with Johnny being in our team.

As for Robbie he needs to start performing or we should get rid of him. He hasn't be a gun for a long time.

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Sun 03 Apr, 2011 10:37 pm

Yeah Robbie needs to go under the knife now, they guy wears his heart on his sleeve and wants the best for his team, but the best for the team, is he needs surgery.

mightymagpie

Post by mightymagpie » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 12:54 am

We need Robbie at his best. Do what has to be done and hopefully we're still in the race when he's ready. Only concern is the pressure that it would put on Benji with no Farah and no Lui. Not to mention the rest...

AndTheKungFoSing
Admin with a flute?
Admin with a flute?

Post by AndTheKungFoSing » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 8:01 am

Some of his options stiffled our attack at the end. He was terrible out there. He blew 3 or 4 good chances to score in the last 20. He tries to do too much!

Although that said... Too many missed tackles. And now lawry n lote really showed how much we rely on them!

Thank god we have ayshford! He is brilliant!
I hate South Sydney.... immensely

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 8:08 am

Quite a similar performance to the semi against the dragons last year. Overplayed his hand and took poor options. TBH hasnt been a great past 12 months for robbie

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 8:11 am

Ease up on the fella.

He's carrying injury and is being asked to carry an injury riddled side. I'll concede he was far from great yesterday, but it's a little early to be pulling the knives out yet.

Hope he opts for the surgery now though, you can definitely see it's affecting his game.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 8:16 am

I thought he was injured in his groin not his brain. Not sure how a groin forced him to put a rubbish bomb when we had the roosters on the rack.

Its the same stupid stuff he ws doing at the end of last year.

I do hope its an injury causing this.

Long Distance Tiger

Post by Long Distance Tiger » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 8:24 am

The sooner he has the surgery, does the rehab and gets back on the park the better. It pains me to say it coz I love him to death but he's a liability at the moment. I'm sure that if we didn't have so many injuries he wouldn't be playing. Let's get all the injuries sorted and hopefully still be within striking distance of the 8 when all our stars come back.

BeeJay

Post by BeeJay » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 8:31 am

As others have said, his mind is not on the game. He was basically non existant out there yesterday apart from one break, the set up of the try and a few dodgey kicks.

Go have the surgery, get fit and come back and help the tiges on the run home to the finals.
At the moment he is just stunting the flow of attack and to be honest any other player jumping in to dummy half would be better then the robbie farah that is currently running around out there.