Daniela

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 3pm, Sunday 3 April
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch.9 Delay
cktiger

Re: Daniela

Post by cktiger » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 3:44 pm

Felt sorry for Daniela - had one of those horror games just when he didn't need it!
Also disappointed in Mitch Brown . That must have been his poorest game ever for us.
Can they play that bad 2 weeks in a row?
A few highlights is Utai proving me and just about everyone else to be bad judges. Good luck to him.
Wade McKinnon gets better every game - I don't know how fast everyone wants him to be but he looks like he's going pretty quick.
Not everyone's as fast as Larry Corowa ! ( excuse me for showing my age)

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 3:46 pm

cktiger wrote:Felt sorry for Daniela - had one of those horror games just when he didn't need it!
Also disappointed in Mitch Brown . That must have been his poorest game ever for us.
Can they play that bad 2 weeks in a row?
A few highlights is Utai proving me and just about everyone else to be bad judges. Good luck to him.
Wade McKinnon gets better every game - I don't know how fast everyone wants him to be but he looks like he's going pretty quick.
If he had some of the SUPPOSED quick guys in the team supporting MacKinnon we would be far better off

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 3:56 pm

How true happy tiger!
Only thing is the way they were playing they would have dropped the ball.

Demps

Post by Demps » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 5:03 pm

I'd still be picking Daniela to play this week...
Put him on the Morgan/Farrel's replacement... possibly Nathan Peats, side and he will carve the youngsters up.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

angeman

Post by angeman » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 7:22 pm

daniela seems to be a liability in defence. is he too small for centre perhaps?

mitch brown plays better the more he gets involved. i think he is too passive to be a winger. move him to centre maybe

MagpieMick

Post by MagpieMick » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 7:25 pm

Better for the run

Captain Awesome

Post by Captain Awesome » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 10:30 pm

Should go better next week, his defence was great last year so he has it in him
Bring Back Dr Pepper -- Tiger Blood

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 10:50 pm

Career at the Tigers depends on it IMO, Good Luck Mate.
UTT - Up The Tigers

redemption

Post by redemption » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 11:02 pm

cktiger wrote:Felt sorry for Daniela - had one of those horror games just when he didn't need it!
(1) Can they play that bad 2 weeks in a row?
A few highlights is (2) Utai proving me and just about everyone else to be bad judges. Good luck to him.
(1) - The answer is YES - that is why they are fringe players who don't even stand out in NSW Cup!!!

(2) - Don't suggest everyone (or near to) slagged off Utai as a winger (I questioned his potential as a bench back-rower)!!! Some of us (e.g. ink & me) remember his form for Canterbury in 2003-2004 & refrained from early negative judgements!!!

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 11:07 pm

I like Daniela, he just had an off day and they've all had them. That said, I like the idea of Brown in the centre and bringing Latu in on the wing. Give Latu a chance, I reckon he could be anything with a bit more first grade experience. If he's not suspended, Daniela back to the bench. I wouldn't drop him altogether, he and Brown just need another game under their belts to adapt to the plays - this was their first outing with the team since last year and things have changed a bit.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

redemption

Post by redemption » Mon 04 Apr, 2011 11:09 pm

Flippedy wrote:I like Daniela, he just had an off day and they've all had them. That said, I like the idea of Brown in the centre and bringing Latu in on the wing. Give Latu a chance, I reckon he could be anything with a bit more first grade experience. If he's not suspended, Daniela back to the bench. I wouldn't drop him altogether, he and Brown just need another game under their belts to adapt to the plays - this was their first outing with the team since last year and things have changed a bit.
.... "adapt to the plays"????? Fair dinkum????

Who have they been training with for 4 months?????

They know the plays but lack the class to execute them!!!!

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 05 Apr, 2011 12:30 pm

redemption wrote:
(1) Can they play that bad 2 weeks in a row?
A few highlights is (2) Utai proving me and just about everyone else to be bad judges. Good luck to him.
(1) - The answer is YES - that is why they are fringe players who don't even stand out in NSW Cup!!!

(2) - Don't suggest everyone (or near to) slagged off Utai as a winger (I questioned his potential as a bench back-rower)!!! Some of us (e.g. ink & me) remember his form for Canterbury in 2003-2004 & refrained from early negative judgements!!!
wow...big pat on the back for you... :master:

I was one blinded by Matty Utai's rep and he has been a revelation...

Unfortunately i find myself agreeing with statement (1) re Geoff Daniela....great player when you are playing from in front....state cup standard at best when your up against it.....

I miss Ellis.....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

telfy

Post by telfy » Tue 05 Apr, 2011 1:02 pm

Prob deserves another chance he dident really get the ball with time or space,
although his defence was suspect, he seems to just dive for the players ankles, hopefully he can redeem himself againts souths if he's given the chance.