ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:35pm, Friday 8 April
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch9 Live
king sirro

Who would have thought

Post by king sirro » Fri 08 Apr, 2011 9:34 pm

Benji Marshall would own Dave Taylor.

Some of his defence on the big fella was outstanding.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Demps

Post by Demps » Fri 08 Apr, 2011 9:39 pm

Hahaha.... Loved it.

I saw Greg Inglis kick players in the face like 3 or 4 times.
Dave Taylor is a doofus, so funny when he passed it out to the wing, right out hahaha...

Also: 500th Post, Glad to be here guyz.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

stryker

Post by stryker » Fri 08 Apr, 2011 9:40 pm

Mixed bag from Benj but his defense was spot on

Golden

Post by Golden » Fri 08 Apr, 2011 9:43 pm

I thought Taylor would run wild tonight, so glad to be wrong

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Fri 08 Apr, 2011 9:46 pm

It was bloody incredible! And Utai and Demps' mate, Daniela, snuffed out Inglis very nicely all night, as well. Congrats on your 500th post, by the way, Demps.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

senexx

Post by senexx » Fri 08 Apr, 2011 9:50 pm

I only noticed Inglis about once but yeah Marshall made an effective tackle on Taylor nearly every time. It blew me away. It still does.
Courage in my Blood
And Stripes across My Heart
- senex tigris

Demps

Post by Demps » Fri 08 Apr, 2011 9:52 pm

Flippedy wrote:It was bloody incredible! And Utai and Demps' mate, Daniela, snuffed out Inglis very nicely all night, as well. Congrats on your 500th post, by the way, Demps.
Cheers m8.

I thought Ayshford & Daniela both had somewhat quiet night in attack but their defense was brilliant.
Utai was just carving up every time he had a touch and we really kept Inglis at a stand still.... If we keep playing like that we can win the comp.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

TripleB

Post by TripleB » Fri 08 Apr, 2011 9:57 pm

Demps wrote:Dave Taylor is a doofus, so funny when he passed it out to the wing, right out hahaha...
It was a great chase from Benji across field that forced him to pass. Loved it :D

Leroy The Tigers Fan

Post by Leroy The Tigers Fan » Fri 08 Apr, 2011 10:09 pm

I can't believe I got 12.5 start for 2 $5.00 jackpot tickets, I can't believe I won them with farkall opposition.
Dave Taylor is he a soft c%^k or what, plus he's going to be in mighty trouble for the elbow to the throat of Tim Moltzen right at the end, what a joke Benji getting sin binned, the game was all over.
Awesome effort boys, just hope Keith is OK, any team playing the Myxo mob next week will s#$t it in.

TripleB

Post by TripleB » Fri 08 Apr, 2011 10:13 pm

Leroy The Tigers Fan wrote:what a joke Benji getting sin binned, the game was all over
What made it a bigger joke was the fact that Sam 'the show pony pommy' Burgess didn't get sin-binned in the first half for being offside and making a try saving tackle!!! :crazy

Demps

Post by Demps » Fri 08 Apr, 2011 10:15 pm

TripleB wrote:
Leroy The Tigers Fan wrote:what a joke Benji getting sin binned, the game was all over
What made it a bigger joke was the fact that Sam 'the show pony pommy' Burgess didn't get sin-binned in the first half for being offside and making a try saving tackle!!! :crazy

Just shocking I thought.
I thought Inglis & Taylor were both, as Leroy puts it...
Played dirty but what do you expect.
#Unbeatable

mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by mike » Fri 08 Apr, 2011 10:15 pm

TripleB wrote:
Should have been a penalty try. Burgess was the only reason the try was not scored.
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

TbarTiger

Post by TbarTiger » Fri 08 Apr, 2011 11:41 pm

TripleB wrote:
Demps wrote:Dave Taylor is a doofus, so funny when he passed it out to the wing, right out hahaha...
It was a great chase from Benji across field that forced him to pass. Loved it :D

Benji had just cleaned him up no less than 2 minutes before, Dave took a BIG BIG look at Benji hauling arse to tackle him!!!

Easy Tiger.

Post by Easy Tiger. » Fri 08 Apr, 2011 11:43 pm

who said benji cant tackle.....
NO 1 QLD TIGERS SUPPORTER.....

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Fri 08 Apr, 2011 11:46 pm

Benji's defense was great. His attack was pretty good as well.

Burgess should have been sin binned but hey we won.

mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by mike » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 7:47 am

Laughed at Sterlo’s comment, and I’m paraphrasing here.

Benji has to learn, when you get an early mark you have to take advantage of it and have a shower so you get to use the hot water!
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 7:59 am

Souffs started getting aggressive and dirty when they knew the game was beyond their reach, the MRC should definitely check out Burgess' hit on Moltzen without the ball.

Did Crocker go on report for starting that fight after that nothing third man tackle by Al Schirnack?
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 8:29 am

mike wrote:Laughed at Sterlo’s comment, and I’m paraphrasing here.

Benji has to learn, when you get an early mark you have to take advantage of it and have a shower so you get to use the hot water!
Yeah showing his age a bit there old snorky, the SFS would be a bit different to the Old Cumberland oval, Id safely bet plenty hot water for all there

As usual the stage of the game, late - plays its hand in ref's decisions.....do something at the begginning when scores are level and do the same thing 5 to go same situation brings a different reaction from the refs - inconsistency rules.....but we must remember this is also a TV product