Farah the rodeo clown lol.....

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:35pm, Friday 8 April
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch9 Live
Post Reply
User avatar
Easy Tiger.
Member
Member
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat 05 Feb, 2011 11:41 pm

Farah the rodeo clown lol.....

Post by Easy Tiger. » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 12:03 am

How funny was that Farah got thrown in the air like a rodeo clown ........ :lol: hope it didnt further injure his groin....also did you see flanagan copying him in the sheds?
NO 1 QLD TIGERS SUPPORTER.....


User avatar
Easy Tiger.
Member
Member
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat 05 Feb, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by Easy Tiger. » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 12:06 am

i think it was taylor who threw him in the air?
NO 1 QLD TIGERS SUPPORTER.....

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33100
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 12:07 am

Not exactly funny considering he could have been seriously injured getting flipped like that.

User avatar
Easy Tiger.
Member
Member
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat 05 Feb, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by Easy Tiger. » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 12:14 am

i laughed at the time though and thought what is going on.........
NO 1 QLD TIGERS SUPPORTER.....

User avatar
Easy Tiger.
Member
Member
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat 05 Feb, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by Easy Tiger. » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 12:15 am

yeah and he didnt get injured.........
NO 1 QLD TIGERS SUPPORTER.....


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41149
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 12:40 am

willow wrote:Not exactly funny considering he could have been seriously injured getting flipped like that.
x2 Willow first thing that crossed my mind also . Lands the wrong way and could of done anything .

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8268
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 6:31 am

I didn't find this funny at all, he landed right on his back.
Let some one do it to you & then tell us how funny it was.

ALSO: Could this of been a penalty ?
It looked dangerous to me to an extent, not as bad as spear tackles but still... could of really hurt him.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 18138
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 7:47 am

Could have easily landed on his neck.

Hardly funny, but I don't think you can penalise the player getting up to play the ball.
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

sunshine coast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1044
Joined: Tue 16 Mar, 2010 5:40 pm
Location: Back in Sydney

Post by sunshine coast tiger » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 8:19 am

Demps wrote:I didn't find this funny at all, he landed right on his back.
Let some one do it to you & then tell us how funny it was.

ALSO: Could this of been a penalty ?
It looked dangerous to me to an extent, not as bad as spear tackles but still... could of really hurt him.
I thought it should have been a penalty to us as well. You can't deliberately do what the souths player did, it put Farah in a dangerous position.

We won convincingly but for mine the refs were bloody ordinary.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29567
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 8:23 am

sunshine coast tiger wrote:
Demps wrote:I didn't find this funny at all, he landed right on his back.
Let some one do it to you & then tell us how funny it was.

ALSO: Could this of been a penalty ?
It looked dangerous to me to an extent, not as bad as spear tackles but still... could of really hurt him.
I thought it should have been a penalty to us as well. You can't deliberately do what the souths player did, it put Farah in a dangerous position.

We won convincingly but for mine the refs were bloody ordinary.
:roll:
Take the goggles off
Taylor didnt put Farah on his back
Farahs lying on a tackled player. Its his own fault if he's hurt.
If anything a penalty to Souths

derailed
Member
Member
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 8:10 am
Location: Summer Hill

Post by derailed » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 8:28 am

I couldn't beleive the booing over this by the Tiger fans at the ground. All Taylor did was try and stand up if Farah is that light and is in a position to get flipped then how is that his fault?

User avatar
Easy Tiger.
Member
Member
Posts: 365
Joined: Sat 05 Feb, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by Easy Tiger. » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 10:47 am

Lighten up he didnt fall on his neck........way way to serious if you watch the peplay the commentators were laughing its a tough game for tough guys get over it im glad i repeat im glad robbies ok but i found it amusing.....next.. :roll:
NO 1 QLD TIGERS SUPPORTER.....

Marshall_magic
Member
Member
Posts: 4300
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by Marshall_magic » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 4:11 pm

If anything it was a Souths penalty, Robbie was all over Taylor as he was trying to get himself up, hence why he was flipped. I lolled though.

Tigermac
Member
Member
Posts: 468
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 9:37 pm

Post by Tigermac » Sat 09 Apr, 2011 4:48 pm

derailed wrote:I couldn't beleive the booing over this by the Tiger fans at the ground. All Taylor did was try and stand up if Farah is that light and is in a position to get flipped then how is that his fault?

Hey I was brought up to boo anything that was not Black and Gold (and white now)!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Reply