Venue: Skilled Park, Robina
Telecast:
mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: terrible bench selection + moltzen at fullback

Post by mike » Sat 16 Apr, 2011 10:05 pm

Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote: One question Geo if Moltzen catches that bomb he let bounce do you think we win . My answer is yes we win and probably comfortably
I dont know if it would have made a Difference....I thought Zilmans second try was worse....very poor defense unorganised but that's what happens when your playing with a patched up team.....

I'm sure they will learn a lot from the loss and be a better team for it
Agree 100% Geo.
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 1:05 am

innsaneink wrote:
happy tiger wrote: One question Geo if Moltzen catches that bomb he let bounce do you think we win . My answer is yes we win and probably comfortably
Why?
Because they would of probably stopped bombing us It was a massive turning point in the match

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 1:11 am

Us learn from a heartbreaking loss? Please...

clontarfkid

Post by clontarfkid » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 6:39 am

Geo. wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:That's because Bug has an agenda against Sheens. Most people can look at what he does objectively. When things go wrong, it's Sheens fault, when things go right, it's in spite of Sheens.

Sheens picked a light bench, that had an impact on the outcome of the game however it was only a small piece of the puzzle. The whole team underperformed with the exception of Heighington and Utai. Moltzen was also another problem but not the sole problem that led to the loss.

Poor discipline first and foremost lost us that game. Stupid errors at critical parts of the game cost us dearly. Light benches, poor refereeing and a poor fullback absolve the most serious concern which was poor ball security and cheap penalties.
Well said CB....we loose Sheens..... We win In spite of Sheens...been that way for years
Actually,its not quite that..when we lose we all attempt to analyse causes,& unlike any of the better coaches a significant portion of the blame usually can almost always be anchored back to Sheens dumb selection decisons,& use of bench,& sometimes tactics
And for the Tigers,over the past 5 years.losing has just happened far too often,so despite best efforts to blame the players Mr Teflon cant distance himself from losses like Fri nite as he attempted to do yet again.
If we won a little more he'd maybe avoid such scruitiny like Bellamy & Bennett & actually earn the credibility he seems to have with some forum folk

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 10:05 am

The coach is a fool.

The forwards are exhausted during the game hence our errors.

Blind Freddy can see that but the Fonz can not.

He is an utter imbecile.

Their forwards dominated us because we had no power on the bench.

As for the coach positional selections, well we all know he is a disgrace in this department.

Two more years of this rubbish to endure.

I cant believe it !!!
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 10:09 am

happy tiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
Why?
Because they would of probably stopped bombing us It was a massive turning point in the match
You do realise thats all pure speculation and your imagination

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 5:02 pm

i just want to know who gave the half time talk and what did they talk about - was there any motivation - who is responsible for this debacle?
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 6:02 pm

Geo. wrote:
I'm sure they will learn a lot from the loss and be a better team for it
:lol:

how long have u been saying that for?

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 6:06 pm

For as long as it takes....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 7:17 pm

innsaneink wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
Why?
You do realise thats all pure speculation and your imagination
So its my imagination that it was a massive turning point of the match Ink We were holding them defensively at that stage. The effects that must have had on the players with everything else that was going on IE Injuries etc I think would of been huge . The confidence they would of got from defusing that bomb would of been worth six points mentally . And when you are playing away from home you really need lots of things to go right to win . People on the forum need to realize that the mental side of the game is far harder for players than the physical side of the game .

mtd

Post by mtd » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 8:17 pm

happy tiger wrote: So its my imagination that it was a massive turning point of the match Ink We were holding them defensively at that stage. The effects that must have had on the players with everything else that was going on IE Injuries etc I think would of been huge . The confidence they would of got from defusing that bomb would of been worth six points mentally . And when you are playing away from home you really need lots of things to go right to win . People on the forum need to realize that the mental side of the game is far harder for players than the physical side of the game .
ht - i understand what your getting at here, but the fact of the matter is we didnt catch that bomb and they scored.. so the momentum went against us... and we lost... so....

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 8:28 pm

mtd wrote:
happy tiger wrote: So its my imagination that it was a massive turning point of the match Ink We were holding them defensively at that stage. The effects that must have had on the players with everything else that was going on IE Injuries etc I think would of been huge . The confidence they would of got from defusing that bomb would of been worth six points mentally . And when you are playing away from home you really need lots of things to go right to win . People on the forum need to realize that the mental side of the game is far harder for players than the physical side of the game .
ht - i understand what your getting at here, but the fact of the matter is we didnt catch that bomb and they scored.. so the momentum went against us... and we lost... so....
The quote I had made previously said that the game turned in that instant and that was argued I was just backing that up Won't change anything Just hope Sheens changes it before Friday or i may have to back against Tigers for the first time in a long time . We CAN"T win with Moltzen at fullback even with 7 jersey on

willow

Post by willow » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 9:17 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:Us learn from a heartbreaking loss? Please...
Well there was the Souths loss last year...Anyway I digress. We'll see what happens against the Broncos and whether the team persists in going sideways or has a change of heart and they go hard up the middle instead.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 10:00 pm

innsaneink wrote: Why?
happy tiger wrote: Because they would of probably stopped bombing us It was a massive turning point in the match
innsaneink wrote: You do realise thats all pure speculation and your imagination
Haha...maybe better to go back and imagine the pixies & unicorns near the waterfalls and rainbows.
Ur off ur head.
The confidence they would of got from defusing that bomb would of been worth six points mentally .
LMAO! :roll