An exercise in positivity.

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch9
innsaneink

An exercise in positivity.

Post by innsaneink » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 8:00 pm

This is something I have thought of that we as fans could probably use beneficially right at this point in time.

The players will be down and the staff will be working to get them back up into a positive frame of mind for Fridays Broncos clash....we as fans here after reading since last Friday could probably do the same.

What I suggest is totally optional, participate if you wish....or just watch

I want people to nominate a player they dont particularly rate, like much, dont notice or just think isnt much good...nominate him before the game then study him closely at the game , watch again on the replay when you get home and post here all the good things your player did in his time on the park

This idea has come to me due to Al Schirnack, I see some posts in the last few weeks about him rapping him and rating him highly...personally, I never notice the guy. I know he didnt get long the other night but still....So I will be watching you closely Al this week, change my mind about you

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 8:07 pm

innsaneink wrote:This is something I have thought of that we as fans could probably use beneficially right at this point in time.

The players will be down and the staff will be working to get them back up into a positive frame of mind for Fridays Broncos clash....we as fans here after reading since last Friday could probably do the same.

I want people to nominate a player they dont particularly rate, like much, dont notice or just think isnt much good...nominate him before the game then study him closely at the game , watch again on the replay when you get home and post here all the good things your player did in his time on the park

This idea has come to me due to Al Schirnack, I see some posts in the last few weeks about him rapping him and rating him highly...personally, I never notice the guy. I know he didnt get long the other night but still....So I will be watching you closely Al this week, change my mind about you
He probably won't play ac joint in his shoulder they thought Ink But maybe the positivity will help him to a speedy recovery .

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 8:16 pm

Heres A POSITIVE WORD tigers will win this week.

Broncos are on top and due for a loss and we after giving up a early lead will come out all guns a blazing.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 8:25 pm

Payten. People say he is good etc. so I probably underrate him a lot.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 8:29 pm

Benji Marshall....nah
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 8:30 pm

I'll be watching Tim Moltzen closely as i hope he redeems himself.If Sheens names him at fullback i won't be watching as my hands will be covering my eyes.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 8:31 pm

I think Broncos will struggle to come to Sydney and win again . If we pick a positive side and have right game plan no reason we can't win and shut up lots of Brisbane fans up here

willow

Post by willow » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 9:23 pm

I'll take a close look at Moltzen if he is selected, and hopefully he is a lot more positive and involved than last week.

underdog

Post by underdog » Sun 17 Apr, 2011 9:56 pm

Beau Ryan.

He is (allegedly) quite smart IQ wise, and is also one of the strongest players in our team pound for pound (again allegedly)

although with UTAI now in the team that could be under threat.

I want him to live up the the alleged high IQ and pound for pound strength and consistently draw two players and put the winger outside him into a hole (assuming he plays centre)

If he can live up to that, Mitch brown will crack 200 metres for the game, and score 3 tries.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 18 Apr, 2011 7:54 am

Moltzen for mine this week. I don't hate him nor do I not rate him, but his form has been ordinary since returning from injury and irrespective of whether he is selected at 1 or 7, I would like to see some improvement and more committment in either position.

I make no mistake that the guy is a talent. Would like to see what he does differently this week and if it improves his game.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Mon 18 Apr, 2011 12:39 pm

I think for me it will be Gibbs.

everett

Post by everett » Mon 18 Apr, 2011 12:57 pm

Moltzen. Believe he has alot of talent but he needs to show more commitment. What was that poor attempt at the bomb.

He is not a full back and has failed every time he has played their.

Give him one spot, half back and give him every reason to retain the spot once Lui is back.

We really miss Lui at the moment.
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Mon 18 Apr, 2011 5:11 pm

Ill wait until the team is selected and see
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Snake

Post by Snake » Mon 18 Apr, 2011 5:12 pm

I must admit not being a fan of Al Schinack but last week the guy was a stand out (until injury) good defence /running lines/offloading what a pity he could be out for a period as in reflection I think he is the type of player that needs game time under his belt.

Goose

Post by Goose » Tue 19 Apr, 2011 10:57 am

innsaneink wrote:This is something I have thought of that we as fans could probably use beneficially right at this point in time.

great idea.... Ilike it.

alot of blokes on here will be choosing Dwyer and Moltzen, everyone seems to bag these 2, I can't for the life of me figure out why!

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 19 Apr, 2011 11:06 am

Goose wrote:

great idea.... Ilike it.

alot of blokes on here will be choosing Dwyer and Moltzen, everyone seems to bag these 2, I can't for the life of me figure out why!
I think you'll find that everyone will agree these two are talented players, but they either have parts missing from their game or are inconsistent. I think that warrants the scrutiny these two in particular receive. I don't think anyone death rides them or wants them to fail.

Being critical of inconsistency and non-existent aspects of their game is different to unwarranted bashing of a player simply because you don't like them. And after Friday night, if you can't see why people would be critical of Moltzen if he is again selected in the #1 jersey, you must be living on another planet.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 19 Apr, 2011 6:08 pm

OK as expected Al Schirnacks out, so B.Ryan....Ive got my eye on you!

Suzie-Q

Post by Suzie-Q » Tue 19 Apr, 2011 6:12 pm

I'm going to watch Heighington, because, while I think he's solid, I don't get all the worshipping he gets on here.