Kickoff: 7:30pm
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch9
hybrid_tiger

Re: So proud

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 23 Apr, 2011 4:29 pm

tiger4ever wrote:
innsaneink wrote:Exactly.
So one penalty was a poor decision by the official, the other a claculated tactical penalty to give his team a breather for a few seconds that probably saved a try and kept us in the game longer than we probably deserved.
Dumb?
No.

Seriously i dont even think the first penalty should have been given.Nothing in both it was suttor and even the commentators said he blows far to many penalties and after last night you cant argue with that.
Agreed, we were poor last night but Suttor and Archer were a disgrace.

Gibbs had a good game.

claws

Post by claws » Sat 23 Apr, 2011 5:10 pm

I thought the WHOLE team battled hard all night - never giving in. To me our only problem at the moment is cohesion, brought about by players coming in, going out and constant positional changes due to injury. Once our boys get a chance to settle gain match fitness we will be OK.

cunno

Post by cunno » Sat 23 Apr, 2011 5:43 pm

Have to agree with you sirro about Gibbs, he should have been in the run on team IMO. He does attaract some penalties that's a combination of his rugged style and he is 'watched' by the refs. I was listening at the game last night through sportears and I was a bit concerned about Archer and Suttor discussing Woods to the point where they eventually penalised him, haven't heard that in any other games this year.