Beau Ryan

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch9
Pierre M7

Re: Beau Ryan

Post by Pierre M7 » Sat 23 Apr, 2011 2:31 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:Pierre, he was ordinary. That's like saying Moltzen had a blinder because he finished off two tries.

We pour our money and time into this club, we are allowed to be critical. However, if he gets a second chance to redeem himself I won't complain. Brown was ordinary his first game back, and backed up with a great performance against Souffs.

Posted using RoarFEED
yee i know fair enough, not aimed at anyone in particular just people who always bag him, like what i wrote was just my opinion but i know he did have a off night and I just hope he bounces back and has some good games
"One flick and they're gone"

Deano1

Post by Deano1 » Sat 23 Apr, 2011 2:40 pm

Beau Ryan has never been a first grade standard winger....ever! I don't care if it was his first game back from injury, it was Fultons first game back too. He could be the nicest, funniest bloke in the world, he's paid to be one of the wests tigers best two wingers, he's not and never will be.

everett

Post by everett » Sat 23 Apr, 2011 2:47 pm

I agree with everyone's comments that Ryan is not up to NRL standard and we should have better options in the lower grades.

Time to go Ryan
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

Cysquatch

Post by Cysquatch » Sat 23 Apr, 2011 2:51 pm

i just hope when lote's fit utai isn't shown the door over ryan. i reckon brown is ahead of him as well. unless beau can prove me wrong in the next 5-6 weeks when lote is due back. he seems to have games where he does a few good things and is solid or complete shockers. far too inconsistent
by Novocastrian Tiger » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:34 pm
Is it just me, or do alot of posts on this forum end up being like a pee pee measuring contest?

Alf Duguid

Post by Alf Duguid » Sat 23 Apr, 2011 2:56 pm

He is great for a man hug. Love his happiness on the field

Cysquatch

Post by Cysquatch » Sat 23 Apr, 2011 3:07 pm

Alf Duguid wrote:He is great for a man hug. Love his happiness on the field
its something me and my mates have picked up on. he seems to be one of those players that other players like to play with. good for morale ect.

he just needs to back his enthusiasm up with solid consistent performances oterwise all the morale boosting in the world can not make up for it
by Novocastrian Tiger » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:34 pm
Is it just me, or do alot of posts on this forum end up being like a pee pee measuring contest?

magpie mania

Post by magpie mania » Sat 23 Apr, 2011 3:59 pm

Deano1 wrote:Beau Ryan has never been a first grade standard winger....ever! I don't care if it was his first game back from injury, it was Fultons first game back too. He could be the nicest, funniest bloke in the world, he's paid to be one of the wests tigers best two wingers, he's not and never will be.

Ive got a mate whos a real good bloke weighs 120 kilos,worlds funniest bloke and runs 100 metres in 3minutes and 25 seconds there and 3 hours back.Maybe we should name him too.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 23 Apr, 2011 4:06 pm

Kaiser wrote:Steve Turner v2... actually he is worse..
Should make Origin then...

Beau will be better for the run...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 23 Apr, 2011 4:19 pm

Pierre M7 wrote:you all bag him on the forum and say s*** about him, why dont you try say it to his face then aye? look ok he made a mistake which led to a broncos try, alrite wow it was a good hit, could of happended to anyone ffs! relax it was his first game back, everyone can have a off night, gotta feel for this bloke who cops it all the time from all our supporters. I cant wait to see him prove you all wrong and pulls off something special, you all just wait!
Shouldnt have to wait mate, theyre all supposedly highly paid proffesionals.
You cannot wait in the NRL, WILL SAINTS BRISBANE MEL AND MANLY BE WAITING??!!!!!!! :crazy :deadhorse:

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sat 23 Apr, 2011 4:33 pm

Yeah it was his first game back but he still has to contribute something if hes been cleared to play.

I always cringe when ryan regathers a kick and is running back.Not only last night either.

The tackle was hard but it just seemed a pretty weak mistake.I dont normally bag players but it was a poor effort last night.

HURRY UP BACK LOTE