ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast: Ch9
innsaneink

Re: SINGLING OUT PLAYERS WHEN WE LOSE

Post by innsaneink » Mon 25 Apr, 2011 9:05 am

tiger05 wrote:
Please. This is the typical ignorant post that is rampant on here. Go and watch the game against the dragons last year to see if we make the semis. Yet again Robbie's great short kicking game helped us out heaps. We more than likely score if he passes the ball but what does he do - he goes for the short kick and it is crap. At a crucial time he stuffs it.

If you want to keep being mediocre no problems but I want to win the comp.
Pretty sure we made the semis last year.
The only ignorance is going back a season to pick one other isolated incident to criticise....its clear you are not look at this objectively...you really have no idea about the concept of a team sport.

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Mon 25 Apr, 2011 9:19 am

innsaneink wrote:
tiger05 wrote:
Please. This is the typical ignorant post that is rampant on here. Go and watch the game against the dragons last year to see if we make the semis. Yet again Robbie's great short kicking game helped us out heaps. We more than likely score if he passes the ball but what does he do - he goes for the short kick and it is crap. At a crucial time he stuffs it.

If you want to keep being mediocre no problems but I want to win the comp.
Pretty sure we made the semis last year.
The only ignorance is going back a season to pick one other isolated incident to criticise....its clear you are not look at this objectively...you really have no idea about the concept of a team sport.
Ink - I am so glad you are here to explain the concept of a team sport to me. I never got it until now.

You are a gentleman and a scholar sir.