Great game but.....

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 2pm Sunday 1 May
Venue: Canberra Stadium
Telecast: FoxSports2 LIVE
westTAHger

Re: Great game but.....

Post by westTAHger » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:13 pm

If that combo, 1, 6,7 & 9 stays fit and healthy, and continue to work together well like today, would not be suprised if opponents get very nervous.
one good game together does not make a season, but it is a start. :pray:
consistency will be the biggest challenge to overcome.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:21 pm

you can only play as good as your opposition lets you....today we didn't give them a chance

Defence Kicking Game Chase catch and pass...Wests Tigers played to there potential...we will beat most...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:33 pm

Geo. wrote:you can only play as good as your opposition lets you....today we didn't give them a chance

Defence Kicking Game Chase catch and pass...Wests Tigers played to there potential...we will beat most...
todays performance from wests-tigers was good to watch.
consistency in the areas they excelled in today, will be required for rest of season and result in more wins.
hopefully a defensive, kick & chase, and ball control effort will be repeated against rabbitohs. :pray:
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:46 pm

Bismark wrote:Started the round 10th in attack...we're now 3rd. Thanks Canberra!
Yeah, that big win has done our points differential the world of good. We can be a bit scratchy in that area, even when we're winning. I just hope we can build on it from here and not blow it all in the next game!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:48 pm

king sirro wrote:
Chris wrote:We played a team that was facing 7 straight losses. Anything less than the hammering that they got would have been unacceptable.

I actually look at it the other way. We were playing a team that was more desperate than anyone and they were playing at home. Its not often u see a team lose 7 straight. It was a tough game and a win by one point would have done me, I think its a huge win coming into the bye.
Yeah im the same sirro facing a team with 6 straight losses is scary.....we did so well today.