Great game but.....

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 2pm Sunday 1 May
Venue: Canberra Stadium
Telecast: FoxSports2 LIVE
westTAHger

Re: Great game but.....

Post by westTAHger » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:13 pm

If that combo, 1, 6,7 & 9 stays fit and healthy, and continue to work together well like today, would not be suprised if opponents get very nervous.
one good game together does not make a season, but it is a start. :pray:
consistency will be the biggest challenge to overcome.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:21 pm

you can only play as good as your opposition lets you....today we didn't give them a chance

Defence Kicking Game Chase catch and pass...Wests Tigers played to there potential...we will beat most...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:33 pm

Geo. wrote:you can only play as good as your opposition lets you....today we didn't give them a chance

Defence Kicking Game Chase catch and pass...Wests Tigers played to there potential...we will beat most...
todays performance from wests-tigers was good to watch.
consistency in the areas they excelled in today, will be required for rest of season and result in more wins.
hopefully a defensive, kick & chase, and ball control effort will be repeated against rabbitohs. :pray:
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:46 pm

Bismark wrote:Started the round 10th in attack...we're now 3rd. Thanks Canberra!
Yeah, that big win has done our points differential the world of good. We can be a bit scratchy in that area, even when we're winning. I just hope we can build on it from here and not blow it all in the next game!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sun 01 May, 2011 6:48 pm

king sirro wrote:
Chris wrote:We played a team that was facing 7 straight losses. Anything less than the hammering that they got would have been unacceptable.

I actually look at it the other way. We were playing a team that was more desperate than anyone and they were playing at home. Its not often u see a team lose 7 straight. It was a tough game and a win by one point would have done me, I think its a huge win coming into the bye.
Yeah im the same sirro facing a team with 6 straight losses is scary.....we did so well today.