tim moltzen

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 2pm Sunday 1 May
Venue: Canberra Stadium
Telecast: FoxSports2 LIVE
Goose

Re: tim moltzen

Post by Goose » Thu 05 May, 2011 1:43 pm

i ve got no dramas with blokes saying he should be on the bench, fair enough call.

I refer you to comments from Magpie col, tommytiger, insaniak and Sataris......pretty harsh stuff.

To answer why he didn't pass to brown on the try, there was a heavy drift on, ferguson looked like he was drfiting past, but corrected beautifully to make the tackle, in hindsight moltzen definately should have passed the ball, he didnt we scored anyway, and blokes are giving it to him on 3 threads.

Sataris

Post by Sataris » Sun 08 May, 2011 3:33 pm

Goose wrote:i ve got no dramas with blokes saying he should be on the bench, fair enough call.

I refer you to comments from Magpie col, tommytiger, insaniak and Sataris......pretty harsh stuff.

To answer why he didn't pass to brown on the try, there was a heavy drift on, ferguson looked like he was drfiting past, but corrected beautifully to make the tackle, in hindsight moltzen definately should have passed the ball, he didnt we scored anyway, and blokes are giving it to him on 3 threads.
I wouldn't consider my comments harsh

I'm merely observing that he should have passed.

It's not really related to Moltzen either, it seems to me (and i have nothing to back this up) but Brown doesn't really seem to be in the team, he's on the field and wearing the same colours but he doesn't seem "in" and that worries me slightly.

In any case, Tim has plenty of chances to prove himself
cunno wrote:Ennis is the koala of the NRL.
Home of the Sataris