NRL Grand Final Day Details @ Sunday Oct 4th 2009

Balmain Tigers and Western Suburbs Magpies Junior Development Discussion
sleet52

Re: NRL Grand Final Day Details @ Sunday Oct 4th 2009

Post by sleet52 » Mon 28 Sep, 2009 6:33 pm

I got tickets through a friend SOOO HAPPY :D i have gone to all the tigers U 20's finals matches and watched BRET on Sunday. Beating the Bulls will be very difficult but i really think the 20's is up for the taking. GOO YOU TIGERS!!

Ric Sissons

Post by Ric Sissons » Mon 28 Sep, 2009 8:43 pm

The Balmain SAF (stand alone faction) otherwise known as the Lollylegs Boys will be behind the sticks where they always sit on Grand Final day.

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 28 Sep, 2009 10:16 pm

king sirro wrote:My work has a corporate box at ANZ and the tickets go into a hat and 2 guys i directly work with are got them. Free food and drink........im spewing. One's a Souths supporter and ones a Dragons supporter. Since we got two teams playing, dont u think one should give his ticket up for me?
Yes.....yes I do

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Mon 28 Sep, 2009 11:13 pm

balmain1 wrote:
smeghead wrote:Na mate.

Those tickets rightfully belong to the players families and to players like Luke McInnes, Matt Davidson, Matt Parata etc, etc who have contributed to the team being there but are injured and won't play. Plus all the great support staff as I am sure they will limit the amount of staff at the GF

I will find a way to get there
I hope your right Smeg that the players families and injured players get tickets first. They are the ones that stick with the team through thick and thin. I remember one year one of my friends couldn't watch her son play as the tickets were limited to one per player and he took his Grandfather who was sick but wanted to see his Grandson play. Unfortunately all the Ryde Eastwood Directors and staff will be on the band wagon along with Balmain staff. 75 tickets won't go far. It will be interesting to see how they will be distributed. Having said that there is a group called the "lollylegs" boys and the few diehard BRET supporters who also deservedly should get tickets, like yourself.
I would hope that the right people get those tickets.

Thank goodness for the NRL.com presale tonight at 9pm. Got my tickets behind the post and am very happy indeed

Juro

Post by Juro » Tue 29 Sep, 2009 7:50 am

NJLM78 wrote:
Juro wrote:
Aladinsane wrote:5.08pm: Black Hawk helicopter and crowd Mexican Wave
A mexican wave for crowd entertainment? *YAWN*
Great way for the NRL to save money. Make the crowd provide the entertainment.
I can sort of understand the mexican wave at the cricket, as a bit of a rebellion act, and as an excuse to boo at the members. I don't really see the excitement of raising my arms in the air and hoping not to be showered by rubbish or worse. But to have it as a designated part of the entertainment?

Reminds me of many years ago when I went to a Sydney Kings game. The half time entertainment was The Music Men, who were somehow famous for singing on Red Faces, and were desperately trying to hold onto their 15 seconds of fame for far too long. They were singing their song, the only song they seemed to know, and wanted the audience to participate. Deathly silence...
I've been a member since 2012. We last played finals football in 2011. Just saying...

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 29 Sep, 2009 11:32 am

Aladinsane wrote:
Geo. wrote:Boo....
Pre Grand Final "Entertainment"

Banging on Garbage Bins, wailing of real Stray Cats, farting by Obese Retirees and the Combined Pre School Triangle Orchestra
I wanted to see this...........
Hey Geo, The Cacophony of Sound of all of the above would be a GF Event to be remembered forever.......

I really think then the Ruby League GF will show up the AFL GF, and will be class personified....Go to this link...I love the Japanese, they are a very weird bunch

Now that's Entertainment.......what the hell do they do while they are waiting for the contestants to step up to the plate so to speak.............

Oh the second last guy was ROBBED......... :twisted:
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Tue 29 Sep, 2009 4:34 pm

Aladinsane wrote:For all the luck ones who have Grand Final tickets this Sunday Oct 4th at ANZ Stadium, here is the Schedule for the Great day

Gates open:11.45am

NSW State Cup

Balmain Ryde Eastwood Tigers Vs Sydney Bulls - 2009 State Cup Grand Final
12:10PM Kick-Off

NYC Toyota Cup

Wests Tigers Vs Melbourne Storm - 2009 Toyota Cup Grand Final
2:10PM Kick-Off.

Pre Grand Final "Entertainment"

Banging on Garbage Bins, wailing of real Stray Cats, farting by Obese Retirees and the Combined Pre School Triangle Orchestra

NRL Grand Final:

Parramatta Eels v Melbourne Storm - 2009 NRL Grand Final
5.15pm Kick-Off

For anyone, who can't be near a TV set , or the wife wants to watch a movie :lol: and have their Laptop handy , you can watch it online by Installing satellite tv software on your computer,with it you can watch SPORTS and many tv channels live for free on your PC. Here you can get it

http://sports-watch.notlong.com

This is another site you can watch NRL and other Sports online.... http://www.tvover.net/TVStation,search, ... q=NRL.aspx

thanks for the info but i dont think satellite tv is for free. You must pay.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"