Tigers vs Souths

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm, Sat 14 May
Venue: ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
Telecast: FoxSports2
cunno

Re: Tigers vs Souths

Post by cunno » Sat 14 May, 2011 11:32 pm

Just got home from the game. Driving home I recalled the posts written last night by a number of people who were concerned that a weakened souths would be a dangerous game for us. So true, again, unfortunately. The WTs attitude which was displayed in the way they played in the first half, was there for all to see at the game or on TV or listen to via the radio. It was unbelievable, there was no drive, little commitment, a complete lack of passion and will to win and some players in particular seemed to be oblivious to the fact that selections for SOO are on the line. I am told that Sheens and Gentle didn't bother going into the dressing sheds at half time although I don't know whether that is correct. Fortunately a different WTs team ran out in the second half but it was all too late. Depending on which WTs team runs out next week, they could turn around and flog penrith however I give them very little chance of beating st george as WTs are far too inconsistent from week to week at the moment.

Roysta59

Post by Roysta59 » Sun 15 May, 2011 3:56 am

Parts of that first half we looked like we just didnt want to be there......
Also Ryan on the bench is strange. He is not the type of player that can come on and spark a team (moltz would be better off the bench). Would of been better to have another forward or an electric back as fulton, dwyer can cover for back positions if need be.

I though Woods, BMM and Fifita's efforts were all up there and I hope we can keep them all.

Utai - 122m, 9 tackle breaks, 1 line break, 1 try and another disallowed - I think he should be there next week