Tigers vs Souths

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm, Sat 14 May
Venue: ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
Telecast: FoxSports2
bigdamo

Re: Tigers vs Souths

Post by bigdamo » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:26 pm

this club has a cancer its called iam comfey iam sighned i dont have to bust my balls just do enough the old wests and balmain players would be rolling in there graves :deadhorse:

hadds75

Post by hadds75 » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:26 pm

Same problems anytime we really lose.

Our forwards get dominated and make no metres.

And our kicking game is off park footy standard.

Golden

Post by Golden » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:26 pm

Moh wrote:I feel like unleashing a million swear words at some of you.

THIS IS NOT SHEENS' FAULT. The players are embarrassing our club, if you seriously think this is Sheens you are handicapped and have absolutely no clue. No one is having a dig, the coach can only do so much.

The 'senior' players are VERY disappointing; where on earth is the talk from Farah and Marshall, LEAD YOUR TEAM AROUND. Get into someones ear and support them when they make a mistake. Run some support players. Defend. SOMETHING.

God, so difficult being censored on these forums.
How many times the past 5 years have you seen forum mebers say this is the worst performance i have seen from this team??? I see it at least 5 times a year. and its been different players every year. its the coach because its the same old rubbish every year. different players different year and its the same stuff you see tonight

X-Pac

Post by X-Pac » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:27 pm

THIS IS NOT SHEENS' FAULT. The players are embarrassing our club, if you seriously think this is Sheens you are handicapped and have absolutely no clue. No one is having a dig, the coach can only do so much.

The 'senior' players are VERY disappointing; where on earth is the talk from Farah and Marshall, LEAD YOUR TEAM AROUND. Get into someones ear and support them when they make a mistake. Run some support players. Defend. SOMETHING.

its the coaches job to get th tigers ready for the game to train them and get them motivated
well from the first hit up the tigers looked unmotivated,and the are looking like this more and more often as of late
Last edited by X-Pac on Sat 14 May, 2011 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tigerpride

Post by Tigerpride » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:27 pm

And we wonder why none of our players get picked for NSW. We're too Inconsistent. Not one player is having a go.

Posted using RoarFEED

shiretiger

Post by shiretiger » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:28 pm

pathetic....i dont tink there is enough alcohol to dull the pain and shame

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:28 pm

Sheens Gentle and Folkes all standing outside the shed at half time.....could work
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

Moh

Post by Moh » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:28 pm

Golden wrote:

How many times the past 5 years have you seen forum mebers say this is the worst performance i have seen from this team??? I see it at least 5 times a year. and its been different players every year. its the coach because its the same old rubbish every year. different players different year and its the same stuff you see tonight
[edited by Mods]the coach doesn't go out there and play.

The role of the coach is highly over-exaggerated.

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:29 pm

sorry it is his fault him de boss

wtffl2005

Post by wtffl2005 » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:29 pm

They play like this to often

Posted using RoarFEED

Granto87

Post by Granto87 » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:29 pm

i hate being flogged by souths

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:29 pm

Might be time to head off to our annual camp.

farahfan

Post by farahfan » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:29 pm

individual errors aside (and there were plenty), what the hells going on with our defense around the ruck

i know we're missing payten and gibbs who do massive work around the area but its like moses parting the red sea out there

Mattie13

Post by Mattie13 » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:30 pm

Absolute disgrace

Golden

Post by Golden » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:30 pm

Hey Sandow went off early kicked a FG we will win this 28 27 now it will be the greatest comeback in sporting history

Black Orange White

Post by Black Orange White » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:31 pm

Turned it off. No need to waste internet. No need to self-torture myself. Might do what someone else here is doing and play some GTA.

forstertiger

Post by forstertiger » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:32 pm

I am in hell! We keep losing games we should win. What happens when we are favorites for a premiership. Oh no that was this year

Posted using RoarFEED

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sat 14 May, 2011 8:32 pm

Moh wrote:
Golden wrote:

LOL I AGREE WITH YOU MATE....Its always the coach isnt it.

Nothing to do with benji and robbie playing like busteds.Luis defence and kicking game is poor tonight.

This is the players and typical of our star players one week good one week bad