Tigers vs Souths

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm, Sat 14 May
Venue: ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
Telecast: FoxSports2
Flippedy

Re: Tigers vs Souths

Post by Flippedy » Sat 14 May, 2011 9:14 pm

They've left their run too late. Should never have been in this position having to play catch up to such a depleted team - ridiculous!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Golden

Post by Golden » Sat 14 May, 2011 9:15 pm

yeh at least the F and A was a bit better .... if only we could do a dragons sit on a 2 try lead and sleep on a lead for 40 mins and go to sleep and still win

russelldp

Post by russelldp » Sat 14 May, 2011 9:16 pm

Coach Sheens to have 12 x 40 minute video sessions this week. No need for any talk- just Play that first half over and over

Posted using RoarFEED

ashman

Post by ashman » Sat 14 May, 2011 9:17 pm

This also proves just why NONE, I repeat none of our players deserve SOO selection.... we choke under pressure.

willow

Post by willow » Sat 14 May, 2011 9:17 pm

27-0 at halftime really did make it mission impossible for the Tigers. Such a disgraceful first half followed up by a decent second half...Not good enough given the strikepower in the Tigers lineup tonight.

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sat 14 May, 2011 9:19 pm

Better effort in the 2nd half but still a disgraceful performance allround BY THE PLAYERS

glebe_tiger

Post by glebe_tiger » Sat 14 May, 2011 9:21 pm

thought the refereeing was pretty woeful also, souths got the way of some pretty bad calls and they missed a lot of obvious stuff that should have been picked up. still, wasnt a good game from us tonight.

Tigerpride

Post by Tigerpride » Sat 14 May, 2011 9:22 pm

Better second half. Every player stood up and had a go in the second half. Hopefully we can take that momentum into the start of next weeks game

Posted using RoarFEED

t2010igers

Post by t2010igers » Sat 14 May, 2011 9:25 pm

So disappointing!!!!! I can handle losing to a better team but when u lose because the other team plays with more PASSION, PRIDE, DISCIPLINE AND HEART that is unforgivable in my eyes!!! Would love to be able to wipe that first 40mins from my mind!!! I thought the Raiders were deplorable against us 2 weeks ago but that 1st half effort was just as bad if not worse. Our forwards just DID NOT AIM UP!!!!

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 14 May, 2011 9:27 pm

I really hope this game, which we should've won comfortably, doesn't come back to bite us later on. Anyway, what can you do?

Positives - the for and against didn't blow out as much as we all thought it would after the first half. Ah, that's all I can think of for the positives - no injuries maybe?

Negatives - no competition points, drop further down the ladder, Galloway most probably blew his chance at Origin, same old lack of motivation/committment problem not being addressed - will I go on?

forstertiger

Post by forstertiger » Sat 14 May, 2011 9:31 pm

I am gutted. I hope like nothing else that this loss has the same effect as the game against souths. That is the tigers waking up and playing consistently like we know they can.

Posted using RoarFEED

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sat 14 May, 2011 9:37 pm

Flippedy wrote:I really hope this game, which we should've won comfortably, doesn't come back to bite us later on. Anyway, what can you do?

Positives - the for and against didn't blow out as much as we all thought it would after the first half. Ah, that's all I can think of for the positives - no injuries maybe?

Negatives - no competition points, drop further down the ladder, Galloway most probably blew his chance at Origin, same old lack of motivation/committment problem not being addressed - will I go on?
the positives at the moment here probably sums it up, been sitting here just shaking my head over the first half...

At least things were better in the 2nd

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sat 14 May, 2011 9:39 pm

would like to know what the issue is that wests-tigers have when they play rabbitohs after having a bye. :crazy
history has shown that in each season wests-tigers get a butt smacking at least once or twice.
the first half of this game was just that. :oops:
like Robbie said when he was interviewed straight after the game," its just not good enough" :roll:
going to keep positive about this.
no reason why wests-tigers cannot beat the panthers next week, then dragons week after that..
c'mon fellas redeem yourselves, we know you can do it, its a case of whether you believe in yourselves. :sign:
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sat 14 May, 2011 9:42 pm

If we beat panthers we will lose to saints or vise versa

murr99

Post by murr99 » Sat 14 May, 2011 10:04 pm

tiger4ever wrote:If we beat panthers we will lose to saints or vise versa
Gee on tonites game we wont get within 20 points of the dragons,or the panthers. :oops:

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sat 14 May, 2011 10:22 pm

Off to kiama boys!!!!

Posted using RoarFEED

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 14 May, 2011 10:47 pm

I am going to admit the problem and it is totally my fault I have worked it out . Whenever I work and we play Souths we get thrashed or beaten like we did in 2nd game last season . When we beat them this season I was out enjoying a few at the club . Mental note to self when NRL draw comes out next year organize weekends off for Souths games . Problem solved .

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 14 May, 2011 11:08 pm

happy tiger wrote:I am going to admit the problem and it is totally my fault I have worked it out . Whenever I work and we play Souths we get thrashed or beaten like we did in 2nd game last season . When we beat them this season I was out enjoying a few at the club . Mental note to self when NRL draw comes out next year organize weekends off for Souths games . Problem solved .
Ah! So it's all your fault then. I thought as much :lol: