•  Recent Topics
ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm, Sat 14 May
Venue: ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
Telecast: FoxSports2
russelldp

Re: Interchange policy

Post by russelldp » Sat 14 May, 2011 10:45 pm

I watched Adam Blair with Storm today and he has that heino type of stop, start hitup style. I would much prefer a Paul Gallen "get back and run the ball hard" type back rower who gets us out of our own end.

Posted using RoarFEED

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Sat 14 May, 2011 11:26 pm

The coach is a true imbecile who makes the same mistakes, game after game, week after week, year after year. He is an uneffective imbecile.
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sat 14 May, 2011 11:30 pm

yeah hes much like you bug,same same same

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 14 May, 2011 11:30 pm

king sirro wrote:Innk Fafita wasnt supposed to be there but he motioned to Schirnak to go back in his place cos he was too buggered. Id say Farah was in a catching position but when we have Lui, Marshall and McKinnon back there, Robbie probably should have been where Fafita was.
I guess Sandow like most good halves noticed the motion, noticed the fatigue and exploited it.
As soon as I saw him there i thought theyd go short, and they did

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 14 May, 2011 11:32 pm

tiger4ever wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:
steven_tiger wrote:Exactly CA - Fifita was rooted! That's why we gave up that short drop out.
He won us that dropout on his own! Not one other player chased that kick. At least he had a go...unlike most of his mates out there.

And can someone tell me where Ryan played when he came on? Hooker? Second row? What a sick joke.
hE MEANS FAFITA WAS MARKING 10M FROM THE GOAL LINE ...I couldnt work it out why he'd be there when he'd just chased hard, then sure enough sandow dribbles it 10 with farah & his back turned and fafita knackered
Well you wouldnt think they would try a short kick in those circumstances at that time and farah just looked at it
Why wouldnt they go short?
You clearly have never played the game....you dont have much idea at all.
.As soon as I saw fafita there I thought theyd go short....its not rocket science all and sundry could see he was stuffed

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sat 14 May, 2011 11:38 pm

d, then sure enough sandow dribbles it 10 with farah & his back turned and fafita knackered[/quote]

Well you wouldnt think they would try a short kick in those circumstances at that time and farah just looked at it[/quote]
Why wouldnt they go short?
You clearly have never played the game....you dont have much idea at all.
.As soon as I saw fafita there I thought theyd go short....its not rocket science all and sundry could see he was stuffed[/quote]

Look you think you know it all dont ya.I played the game until i was 16 i would be very confident id give you a lesson anytime you wish oldman.

It was risky we were on a roll and if it didnt pay off which it wouldnt have with a bit of desparation it could have been us on the attack right near our line.

Anytime you wanna prove yourself let me know

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sun 15 May, 2011 10:12 am

I can't fathom how Dwyer can be injured and make so many innefective attempts at tackle and remain out there for the 80.

The use of Schirnack is terrible. He is capable of playing good minutes and adding starch to the defence but he plays what? 10 minutes? pathetic.

Thought Ryan provided good spark and direction off the bench though

Danos

Post by Danos » Sun 15 May, 2011 10:22 am

Yeah I feel sorry for Schirnack. He's not getting a fair go at all. Against Canberra a couple of weeks back Sheens/co waited nearly an hour before giving him a run then dragged him off after 10 minutes, he was still the freshest player out there and tackling anything that moved, he looked filthy when the trainer brought him to the sideline.. He came back on for 2 minutes when Sheens gave Benji a early mark. He really should be getting an even 40 minute split with Dwyer.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 15 May, 2011 10:31 am

Sheens knows best, maybe you should coach the team Danos?

/sarcasm