Our forwards

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm, Sat 14 May
Venue: ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park
Telecast: FoxSports2
TIGER

Our forwards

Post by TIGER » Sun 15 May, 2011 11:30 am

They are the weakest bunch of pussies i have ever seen in my life no ticker at all and if i lived in Sydney i'd go to the next fan day and tell every one of them to their face. They got bashed by a reserve grade forward pack and a Souths one at that and it's not the first time it's happened. What is with this team and playing under strength sides?

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 15 May, 2011 11:45 am

TIGER wrote:They are the weakest bunch of pussies i have ever seen in my life no ticker at all and if i lived in Sydney i'd go to the next fan day and tell every one of them to their face. They got bashed by a reserve grade forward pack and a Souths one at that and it's not the first time it's happened. What is with this team and playing under strength sides?
Souths weren't at full strength in the forwards but as I said in a previous thread Souths still had
Mick Crocker Ex Origin player wrong end of his career but a good player
Dave Taylor Current Origin player
Isaac Luke Current NZ player
And a few solid no nonsense forwards who will give you good go forward who were prepared to hunt as a pack . With our injuries our forward isn't that much better in my opinion especially with work rate . Souths beat us in the forwards where many people myself included did not think they would take us on .

T-REXX

Post by T-REXX » Sun 15 May, 2011 11:47 am

TIGER wrote:They are the weakest bunch of pussies i have ever seen in my life no ticker at all and if i lived in Sydney i'd go to the next fan day and tell every one of them to their face. They got bashed by a reserve grade forward pack and a Souths one at that and it's not the first time it's happened. What is with this team and playing under strength sides?
thats this week?

what about two weeks ago?

amazing we dont see these threads when we win..

they played poorly last night.. the whole team did but to call them pussys and no ticker is a bit low..

deal with the loss.. might help you sleep better

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sun 15 May, 2011 11:57 am

T-REXX wrote:
thats this week?

they played poorly last night.. the whole team did but to call them pussys and no ticker is a bit low..

They deserve to be called pussies when they don't stand up for themselves and have a go. Of course if they play well why would someone bag them i'm the first one to praise our forwards when they go well but last night they should cop all they get. If any one of them is happy with the way they played last night then they should give it away.

barrytiger

Post by barrytiger » Sun 15 May, 2011 11:58 am

if gibbs was playing the ruck would have been a lot tighter

T-REXX

Post by T-REXX » Sun 15 May, 2011 12:00 pm

barrytiger wrote:if gibbs was playing the ruck would have been a lot tighter
but he didnt play.. so no use bringing it up

T-REXX

Post by T-REXX » Sun 15 May, 2011 12:00 pm

TIGER wrote:
T-REXX wrote:
thats this week?

They deserve to be called pussies when they don't stand up for themselves and have a go. Of course if they play well why would someone bag them i'm the first one to praise our forwards when they go well but last night they should cop all they get. If any one of them is happy with the way they played last night then they should give it away.
thats the Aussie way!!!

T-REXX

Post by T-REXX » Sun 15 May, 2011 12:03 pm

Wow!! i hope to one day be as tough as you.. my daddy told me i can, just need to write tougher at the same time

willow

Post by willow » Sun 15 May, 2011 12:05 pm

TIGER wrote:
T-REXX wrote:
thats this week?

Yeah, cause calling them names on an internet forum is sure to make them play better next week :bash

barrytiger

Post by barrytiger » Sun 15 May, 2011 12:07 pm

T-REXX wrote:
barrytiger wrote:if gibbs was playing the ruck would have been a lot tighter
but he didnt play.. so no use bringing it up
yeah but the subject was our forwards being weak he is part of it

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 15 May, 2011 12:08 pm

I think we should all chip in and get Tiger down here next Sunday at the Members Day.......cause I think he deserves his chance to tell Heighno Keithy Fifita et al what he thinks...only fair
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

T-REXX

Post by T-REXX » Sun 15 May, 2011 12:12 pm

ill chip in.....no questions asked
ill also bring Kleenex to wipe up the Crap..

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 15 May, 2011 12:13 pm

Do you think they need to be told they played badly to their face . What you reckon that Sheens ,Gentle and Folkes won't ???

helmesy

Post by helmesy » Sun 15 May, 2011 12:23 pm

I think that there is a fair bit of quite justified frustration with the Wests Tigers forward pack based on what we have seen this year.

There seems to me to be an attitude problem, I don't know if its ego, over-coaching, under-coaching, poor strategy, poor player selection or what but there is just no consistency in the way we play.

Anyone who goes out and plays first grade NRL is not a "Pussy", but we need to have a good look at why our guys just cant seem to hit their straps consistently.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 15 May, 2011 12:55 pm

T-REXX wrote:ill chip in.....no questions asked
ill also bring Kleenex to wipe up the Crap..
Make sure its the nice soft stuff , don't want anyone pulling out this week because of chafing T REXX

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sun 15 May, 2011 6:04 pm

T-REXX wrote:
Wow!! i hope to one day be as tough as you.. my daddy told me i can, just need to write tougher at the same time
Your right it's easy to type on a forum but trust me if i went to the fan day i would not be affraid to tell these blokes what i thought of their effort and performance and if they were honest and decent blokes i'd expect them to say fair enough we played like pussies last week. Whether you believe me or not i don't care.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sun 15 May, 2011 6:16 pm

I hope our forwards, in fact our whole team watch the Sharks game today. Any one of those Sharks players had more guts and heart in their eyelash than our whole side.

helmesy

Post by helmesy » Sun 15 May, 2011 6:20 pm

TIGER wrote:I hope our forwards, in fact our whole team watch the Sharks game today. Any one of those Sharks players had more guts and heart in their eyelash than our whole side.
Yeah it was pretty impressive wasn't it?

Good on the Sharks for playing with heaps of hunger and passion, it really showed up what the Tigers lacked last night.