How did we win that??

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm Saturday 21 May
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: FoxSports2 LIVE
tiger4ever

Re: How did we win that??

Post by tiger4ever » Sat 21 May, 2011 9:49 pm

Montague Street wrote:It seems to me the problem is the team, not the coach. For some reason the team is not following the game plan and the coach's instructions.
Before you flame me, watch the post-game interview with Sheens and Farah and you'll see why I say the coach is not the problem. Like the Roosters, the Tigers are skill-junkies.

Posted using RoarFEED
EXPECT TO GET FLAMED MONTAGUE......I AGREE WITH YOU THOUGH

Tiger_heart

Post by Tiger_heart » Sat 21 May, 2011 9:59 pm

Icon wrote:i haven't seen Sheens that pissed off for a while, you could tell he was very upset
And we are not? :x :x

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:01 pm

tiger4ever wrote:
Montague Street wrote:It seems to me the problem is the team, not the coach. For some reason the team is not following the game plan and the coach's instructions.
Before you flame me, watch the post-game interview with Sheens and Farah and you'll see why I say the coach is not the problem. Like the Roosters, the Tigers are skill-junkies.

Posted using RoarFEED
EXPECT TO GET FLAMED MONTAGUE......I AGREE WITH YOU THOUGH
I agree. Sheens is telling them the right things they just look terrible. It doesn't help though when your top 2 players are ordinary and your halfback puts in one of the worst performances seen in a long time.

tigers05

Post by tigers05 » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:02 pm

luck

tiger jim

Post by tiger jim » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:08 pm

Hope Lotie is ok for next week ,put Brown in the centers and you can put Moltzen back in the state cup he is not up to nrl standed this season . A s for LUI he needs a kick in the rear end or watch out Miller is on your tail and no one can tell me that Mckinnon is is not our best fullback safe as a bank

biggest tigers fan

Post by biggest tigers fan » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:11 pm

tiger jim wrote:Hope Lotie is ok for next week ,put Brown in the centers and you can put Moltzen back in the state cup he is not up to nrl standed this season . A s for LUI he needs a kick in the rear end or watch out Miller is on your tail and no one can tell me that Mckinnon is is not our best fullback safe as a bank
Spot on with all that
Number 1 souffs hater

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:18 pm

poor robbie like dragging a fat guy from the lolly counter we were awful he was all class

tigers05

Post by tigers05 » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:20 pm

we scored more points than penrith

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:28 pm

biggest tigers fan wrote:gee 10 minutes is pushing it lol
Defensively (bar Lui) we weren't too bad . If that defence had shown up last week we may have won that one as well

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:43 pm

We scored 20 they scored 18...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sat 21 May, 2011 11:23 pm

Defense was good, yeh should have they made four one out darts a set. They didnt put us to sword very often. Most teams would have put fifty on us tonight. Sheens thought we were rubbish, the crowd at the game thought we were rubbish and the media thought we were rubbish and you know what we were RUBBISH

Adman

Post by Adman » Sat 21 May, 2011 11:41 pm

I was more concerned with the last tackles options, we powered up the field enough to score another three tries, Benji also looks lost with out his try scorers in Lote and Lawrence, he drifts across and you know he wants to hit his centre, but moltzen is just all over the shop.

alien

Post by alien » Sun 22 May, 2011 3:00 am

it was a frustrating game. we made too many mistakes, but when we scored that last try i went nuts and was as happy as could be. i am relieved that we got the 2 points. if we play like that next week against the dragons we will get murdered

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Sun 22 May, 2011 10:44 am

the tiges played poorly with their handling unbeleivably bad, but having said that the panfers showed little in attack. five hit ups and then the bomb ... no wonder they are getting rid if elliot, i can coach that style of play. but then again thats probably how the blues will play again next wednesday.
I dislike sowfs immensely

Golden

Post by Golden » Sun 22 May, 2011 11:01 am

LOL dragqueens don't have 60 points in them.. they only score about 4 points in the 2nd half

it will probaly be 15-0 at halftme to them with a Jamie *Field Goal* SOward Field goal at the end of the half and they will win something like 21-4

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 22 May, 2011 11:07 am

Adman wrote:I was more concerned with the last tackles options, we powered up the field enough to score another three tries, Benji also looks lost with out his try scorers in Lote and Lawrence, he drifts across and you know he wants to hit his centre, but moltzen is just all over the shop.
well said ...it sums benjis game up...

Deano1

Post by Deano1 » Sun 22 May, 2011 11:20 am

tiger tigers wrote:
Adman wrote:I was more concerned with the last tackles options, we powered up the field enough to score another three tries, Benji also looks lost with out his try scorers in Lote and Lawrence, he drifts across and you know he wants to hit his centre, but moltzen is just all over the shop.
well said ...it sums benjis game up...

yep, tha's pretty much what I saw. I also thought I saw Marshall take a knock in the first half. He stood out in the centres in attack a fair bit after that.

I've also noticed that in attack Farah seems to be hanging onto the ball from dummy half for a long time before throwing the pass, as a result he's throwing some passes into the runners chest from a short distance, not onto it.
Woods especially seems to be struggling with this.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 22 May, 2011 11:41 am

Golden wrote:LOL dragqueens don't have 60 points in them.. they only score about 4 points in the 2nd half

it will probaly be 15-0 at halftme to them with a Jamie *Field Goal* SOward Field goal at the end of the half and they will win something like 21-4
Golden if we give the Saints and extra 17 sets(with the turnovers) at us like we did Penrith the scoreline could be anything Especially at Kogarah