Positives

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm Saturday 21 May
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: FoxSports2 LIVE
bigdamo

Re: Positives

Post by bigdamo » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:10 pm

we won mitch brown was good other than that last week and this week our the most soft mistake ridden awful awful efforts to grace this clubs colours in the end i just kept laughing it was so so so bad :D even the fonz was mildly upset

AndTheKungFoSing
Admin with a flute?
Admin with a flute?

Post by AndTheKungFoSing » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:12 pm

stryker wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Point out one thing Farah did wrong? Farah was our savior tonight. The only mistake he made was passing it to Benji and Robert Lui because they kept screwing everything up. Farah was amazing. Not a single mistake and kept us in the game.
Agreed...we lose tonight without Robbies play. He was great.
He played well... Nice to see his pace returning too. A few darts out of dummy half looked snappy and the quickest I have seen him in quite some time.
I hate South Sydney.... immensely

biggest tigers fan

Post by biggest tigers fan » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:14 pm

he got the 3 dally m points too
Number 1 souffs hater

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:15 pm

tiger05 wrote:
underdog wrote:
tiger05 wrote:
dave_farrell wrote:tiger 05 i dont normally get upset on this forum as everyone is entitled to their own opinion but what gamewere u watching tonigt saying mckinnon had a bad game.. u r unbelievable did u see what he did outhere he was one of our best, get yourself a new set of glasses mate!!!
He had some good moments but he is slow and can't put on a good jump under pressure. He'll get caught out against a good attack.

and Molzten won't?

Moltzen has been caught out against BAD attacks, like the Titans.
Your point is taken. Penrith are a gun team and McKinnon got caught out tonight. Seriously the love for him is way out of perspective.
Mackinnon not playing that bomb probably means that someone else may have called it plus he did not have a clear passage . When have you seen Wade not at least make a play at a bomb this season

tiger jim

Post by tiger jim » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:24 pm

Are there still people on this forum that still want Moltzen at fullback he would not make fullback at park football. I am afraid he is not up to nrl standed this season he seems lost he needs to go to another club and try to get a half back spot , and if you can say he is better than Mckinnon after watching Mckinnon takeing those high balls tonight you are kidding

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:50 pm

Our defence was strong and we won, only positives I take from the game. I suppose for a lot of 2010 we were winning games like that, and we almost made the grand final after it all came together, but geez it was an ordinary performance.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sat 21 May, 2011 11:12 pm

Every one has a right to express their opion,but how could anyone who saw the game rate McKinnon poorly. For me he was the standout player and daylight second. With so little possession and bad field position he was under the pump all night. First picked for next week ( being fullback he is probably first picked every week!!)