ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm Saturday 21 May
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: FoxSports2 LIVE
Montague Street

Re: Positives

Post by Montague Street » Sat 21 May, 2011 9:57 pm

Positives:
Our next game is on a Sunday afternoon when hopefully the ground is warm and dry so that the Tigers ambitious passing won't look so stupid

Posted using RoarFEED
Rugby League: The Game They Play in Hell

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sat 21 May, 2011 9:58 pm

stryker wrote:Your kidding 05, McKinnon made some good breaks, covered on kicks, made last ditch tackles.

He was hooked because of Sheens foolish agenda with Moltzen, unless of course if he was injured.

Moltz was the one who looked out of his depth in the centers....
I think he was injured a bit mate it looked like it.

AndTheKungFoSing
Admin with a flute?
Admin with a flute?

Post by AndTheKungFoSing » Sat 21 May, 2011 9:58 pm

To be fair our defence was strong tonight.

McKinnon, Fafita were outstanding i thought as well.

Tim Moltzen is TERRIBLE
I hate South Sydney.... immensely

Montague Street

Post by Montague Street » Sat 21 May, 2011 9:59 pm

Fifita?!
I lost count of his errors and penalties.
Moltzen?!
Nice guy, ordinary (ie soft) NRLer

Posted using RoarFEED
Rugby League: The Game They Play in Hell

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:00 pm

Icon wrote:
tiger05 wrote:
biggest tigers fan wrote:3.fafita
2.mackinnon
1.fulton
I thought McKinnon was average today. He showed why we need Moltzen there a.s.a.p.
you must have been watching a different game, he was there abouts the best player on our team. You're as bias as Balmain Bug
That is taking a too far. McKinnon has been good but today again showed his lack of pace. He also got caught out whilst defusing the bomb. If that was Moltzen the forum would be going off.

biggest tigers fan

Post by biggest tigers fan » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:00 pm

dave_farrell wrote:tiger 05 i dont normally get upset on this forum as everyone is entitled to their own opinion but what gamewere u watching tonigt saying mckinnon had a bad game.. u r unbelievable did u see what he did outhere he was one of our best, get yourself a new set of glasses mate!!!
:roll :roll :roll
Number 1 souffs hater

underdog

Post by underdog » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:01 pm

tiger05 wrote:
2.mackinnon
1.fulton
I thought McKinnon was average today. He showed why we need Moltzen there a.s.a.p.
:roll

I'd REALLY REALLY LOVE to see you explain that. Moltzen nearly lost us the game by bombing a mitch brown try, before Farah and Marshall put Brown in for the win.

Mckinnon was gold once again. safe, and hit the holes.

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:02 pm

dave_farrell wrote:tiger 05 i dont normally get upset on this forum as everyone is entitled to their own opinion but what gamewere u watching tonigt saying mckinnon had a bad game.. u r unbelievable did u see what he did outhere he was one of our best, get yourself a new set of glasses mate!!!
He had some good moments but he is slow and can't put on a good jump under pressure. He'll get caught out against a good attack.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:03 pm

1 Got the 2 points
2 Stayed in eight moved above Bulldogs and possibly Warriors
3 Bettered for and against
4 Defence at times but the soft tries Was Lui catching butterflies tonight or trying to tackle people
5 Played 4 forwards
6 MacKinnon ,Brown and Fulton

tigers05

Post by tigers05 » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:04 pm

the positives well only one really we got two points

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:04 pm

Point out one thing Farah did wrong? Farah was our savior tonight. The only mistake he made was passing it to Benji and Robert Lui because they kept screwing everything up. Farah was amazing. Not a single mistake and kept us in the game.

underdog

Post by underdog » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:05 pm

tiger05 wrote:
He had some good moments but he is slow and can't put on a good jump under pressure. He'll get caught out against a good attack.

and Molzten won't?

Moltzen has been caught out against BAD attacks, like the Titans.

biggest tigers fan

Post by biggest tigers fan » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:05 pm

tiger05 wrote:
Icon wrote:
tiger05 wrote:
2.mackinnon
1.fulton
you must have been watching a different game, he was there abouts the best player on our team. You're as bias as Balmain Bug
That is taking a too far. McKinnon has been good but today again showed his lack of pace. He also got caught out whilst defusing the bomb. If that was Moltzen the forum would be going off.
tiger05 there will be a replay on fox tomorow of the game tonight just incase you missed it
Number 1 souffs hater

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:07 pm

MacDougall wrote:Point out one thing Farah did wrong? Farah was our savior tonight. The only mistake he made was passing it to Benji and Robert Lui because they kept screwing everything up. Farah was amazing. Not a single mistake and kept us in the game.
I think I will reasses his game. He did everything I expect of him. He didn't hog it and went for the right plays at the right time. Plus he game up with the game winner.

The best thing was in the 20 when he was attacking he looked to pass first and then kick.

I'll add Robbie's performance to the list of +ve's.

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:08 pm

underdog wrote:
tiger05 wrote:

and Molzten won't?

Moltzen has been caught out against BAD attacks, like the Titans.
Your point is taken. Penrith are a gun team and McKinnon got caught out tonight. Seriously the love for him is way out of perspective.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 21 May, 2011 10:09 pm

MacDougall wrote:Point out one thing Farah did wrong? Farah was our savior tonight. The only mistake he made was passing it to Benji and Robert Lui because they kept screwing everything up. Farah was amazing. Not a single mistake and kept us in the game.
Agreed...we lose tonight without Robbies play. He was great.