Lui

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7:30pm Saturday 21 May
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: FoxSports2 LIVE
tigerbenji

Re: Lui

Post by tigerbenji » Sun 22 May, 2011 10:59 am

Drop Marshall you must be kidding, sure it wasnt his best game but he got us out of the poo last night watto, & Lui didnt play well last night but as stryker said when we go left there is no Lawrence or Lotti, which makes it hard.

Golden

Post by Golden » Sun 22 May, 2011 10:59 am

your joking right??? he threw that great pass for the first try and did a lot more then what Benji did

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 22 May, 2011 11:16 am

tiger05 wrote:
stryker wrote:
Snake wrote:When Miller is our 1/2 we will look like a real contender Lui is average at best and is a 5/8 another converted postion by the Great man doesn't work coach you have the player use him!
Miller isnt at the level were he can run a first grade side. Lui is far superior.
Please - you can't have watched that game. He was terrible. Miller is young and I have no idea where he is at but he would have been 1000 times better than Lui. Half of the posters on this forum would have been as well.
hahahaha your just a stirrer ....next you will be gunning for sheens to put moltzen back at 7 ...remember he is going to be one of the great fullbacks in the future ...yeah lui had a bad game, they did their homework on his weakness, his defence ....miller will get his chance ... cream always rises to the top .....

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sun 22 May, 2011 11:17 am

many on hear are way too emotionally attached to a few players... Benji got us out of the poo, but benji put us there with his ongoing stupid plays. Kicking on the 3rd, jignjive to crowd our left and right attack, calling for clean ball over backrowers running straight... These are all errors that dont get recorded!!!

FYI - Fitzy wouldve scored that try swooping on the loose ball... but to some, it was benji magic :roll
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 22 May, 2011 11:22 am

happy tiger wrote:
Tiger Watto wrote:Anyone pointing the finger at Lui has no idea... Have a closer look at your "6" boys and girls!!!

If Tim Sheens has any balls, we will line up in the halves next week with 7. Lui 6. Moltzen... Sadly, it wont happen and sadly we will be the same team week in, week out.
I think that Benji ,Lui and Farah have littl faith in the outside backs(apart from Ayshford) and that is half the problem
i think your right HT benjis drifting but like another poster said his runners are not there like lote and lawrie....

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 22 May, 2011 11:27 am

Tiger Watto wrote:
willow wrote:I'm not sure what issues are running through the Tigers camp at the moment but when they are sorted out, Marshall will be the spearhead to take the Tigers to the next level.
I'm 100% behind this statement... In no way would I get rid of Marshall, I just feel he needs a big wake-up call and told straight to

1. Stay out of off field matters
2. Stop over playing his hand through selfish football.

Marshall will win us a premiership, if the 'Team' can get him there!
? what off field matters should benji stay away from ?

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 22 May, 2011 11:31 am

Tiger Watto wrote:many on hear are way too emotionally attached to a few players... Benji got us out of the poo, but benji put us there with his ongoing stupid plays. Kicking on the 3rd, jignjive to crowd our left and right attack, calling for clean ball over backrowers running straight... These are all errors that dont get recorded!!!

FYI - Fitzy wouldve scored that try swooping on the loose ball... but to some, it was benji magic :roll
exactly TW and when somebody says the place needs a player cleanout they are attacked ...i think its our forwards who are not tough enough when a pack gives it to them ...then the rest rolls on ...

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sun 22 May, 2011 2:22 pm

tiger tigers wrote:
tiger05 wrote:
stryker wrote:
Snake wrote:When Miller is our 1/2 we will look like a real contender Lui is average at best and is a 5/8 another converted postion by the Great man doesn't work coach you have the player use him!
Miller isnt at the level were he can run a first grade side. Lui is far superior.
Please - you can't have watched that game. He was terrible. Miller is young and I have no idea where he is at but he would have been 1000 times better than Lui. Half of the posters on this forum would have been as well.
hahahaha your just a stirrer ....next you will be gunning for sheens to put moltzen back at 7 ...remember he is going to be one of the great fullbacks in the future ...yeah lui had a bad game, they did their homework on his weakness, his defence ....miller will get his chance ... cream always rises to the top .....
No - I admit to stirring when mentioning Moltzen as the long term 1 but there is a valid point there. McKinnon lacks pace and as seen last night the ability to out-jump the opposition when required. Moltzen may have that abilty - he hasn't shown it yet but he may at some point.

As for the thread about Lui - that was pure frustration. I don't think I have seen a worse overall performance at 7. His defence was as bad as it gets but when added to his inept attack especially the poor passes and dropped ball it was atrocious.

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sun 22 May, 2011 2:24 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:many on hear are way too emotionally attached to a few players... Benji got us out of the poo, but benji put us there with his ongoing stupid plays. Kicking on the 3rd, jignjive to crowd our left and right attack, calling for clean ball over backrowers running straight... These are all errors that dont get recorded!!!

Benji saved us and I am a Benji fan but you have a point. Why kick it on the third ? Why pass it in the last minute in our 10 metres.

Still compared to Lui it was chalk and cheese.

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sun 22 May, 2011 2:25 pm

I should add I'd keep Lui at 7 because he has been good for us.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 22 May, 2011 3:02 pm

crystalpink74 wrote:Good on you Willow. Was at the game & watching it again now, Yes i agree that Lui didn't have a good game BUT DAMN let's face it there is definetly something up with our boys in general. I'm so over the whole LUI v's MOLTZEN crap, get over it!!!! They're both in our team & both ONLY 21, give em a break. They BOTH have ALOT to learn & lets leave it at that. Sorry guys for going on but 1 player alone doesn't win or lose a game.(Except for Ennis, Origin 3, 2010, hehehe).
I hear ya!

Groupies with their little fan clubs...cannot see the bigger picture.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 22 May, 2011 3:03 pm

tiger05 wrote:
No - I admit to stirring when mentioning Moltzen as the long term 1 but there is a valid point there. McKinnon lacks pace and as seen last night the ability to out-jump the opposition when required. Moltzen may have that abilty - he hasn't shown it yet but he may at some point.

As for the thread about Lui - that was pure frustration. I don't think I have seen a worse overall performance at 7. His defence was as bad as it gets but when added to his inept attack especially the poor passes and dropped ball it was atrocious.
Yeah...youre just a troll.
Finally you admit it.
Something Ive known all along.
And you have the hide to call me a hypocrite.

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sun 22 May, 2011 3:52 pm

innsaneink wrote:
tiger05 wrote:

Yeah...youre just a troll.
Finally you admit it.
Something Ive known all along.
And you have the hide to call me a hypocrite.
No - I didn't admit it. You should go back to school and learn how to read. And yes you are a hypocrite.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 22 May, 2011 4:04 pm

You just posted you admit to stirring...6 posts up

Now youre flat out lying too.

Stirring, posting for a reaction, trolling....all one and the same, tedious boring and a waste of peoples time...should be deleted and banned.

I dunno what mods are doing here, old forum spam and obvious trolling was dealt with hard, made it a much more better forum, saved people having to read garbage 50-% of the time.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 22 May, 2011 4:11 pm

Well I know one thing someone who can play 7 needs to find form and step up consistantly asap . Whether it is Moltzen or Lui . At their best Lui is the selection I would make . Lui has been bad last 2 weeks but was one of our best against Raiders . The whole team needs to find consistancy in their performances .

Suzie-Q

Post by Suzie-Q » Sun 22 May, 2011 4:12 pm

The rules have been relaxed a bit Ink, to make the forum a more interesting and friendly place to visit apparently, but I have to agree with you - I much preferred it when obvious trolling was deleted and habitual rule breakers and spammers were banned, or at least put on mod preview.

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sun 22 May, 2011 4:24 pm

Thats true suz but when that was happening you would get a moderator have a go at you breaking forum rules then when you had a go back it was getting deleted or you got banned and that was annoying also.

Or they ban you and not have the gumption to tell you why they did it or who banned you.

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 22 May, 2011 4:27 pm

I think everyone needs to take a chill pill and take a step back from this thread