ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 3pm, Sunday 29 May
Venue: WIN Jubilee Oval
Telecast: Ch9 Delay
cnx_tigers

Lawrence-Lote-Ellis combo

Post by cnx_tigers » Sun 29 May, 2011 4:50 pm

Put in these three and we win today.

You are talking about three world class players being replaced by state cup level players. Massive difference.

Dragons won't beat us at full strength in a semi final at the SFS or a Grand Final at at Homebush.

Whether we get there or not is another matter though............the guys filling in aren't up to it.

I don't want to be harsh, but most of the tries we conceded today can be directly linked to the replacements.

hadds75

Post by hadds75 » Sun 29 May, 2011 4:53 pm

cnx_tigers wrote:Put in these three and we win today.

You are talking about three world class players being replaced by state cup level players. Massive difference.

Dragons won't beat us at full strength in a semi final at the SFS or a Grand Final at at Homebush.

Whether we get there or not is another matter though............the guys filling in aren't up to it.

I don't want to be harsh, but most of the tries we conceded today can be directly linked to the replacements.
They would of made a difference but the BOLD is a big call. Dragons were well off today.

Even when Lawrence gets back we can only attack on one side of the field (the left when lawrence is playing). When you have a nothing centre/wing combo on the other side its easy cause it means shut down Lawrence and youll probably win the game (ALA - semi).

Chris

Post by Chris » Sun 29 May, 2011 5:02 pm

hadds75 wrote:
cnx_tigers wrote:Put in these three and we win today.

They would of made a difference but the BOLD is a big call. Dragons were well off today.

Even when Lawrence gets back we can only attack on one side of the field (the left when lawrence is playing). When you have a nothing centre/wing combo on the other side its easy cause it means shut down Lawrence and youll probably win the game (ALA - semi).
I agree with almost everything you mentioned cnx but as hadds75 mentioned, Dragons were well off today and we were lucky Soward only kicked 2/5. In saying that, I can't wait till we can get our full squad back.

Cysquatch

Post by Cysquatch » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:22 pm

This maybe true but there is no doubt we are sorely missing lawry out wide. He and Ellis are huge ins for us

Posted using RoarFEED
by Novocastrian Tiger » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:34 pm
Is it just me, or do alot of posts on this forum end up being like a pee pee measuring contest?

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:26 pm

Throw in Galloway and it sets up a great semi final or grand final
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

c/coastdragon

Post by c/coastdragon » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:33 pm

your dreaming king sirro you guys wont make the 8 HAHA

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:40 pm

If we had our players back and Robbie passes at the right time then we win today.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sun 29 May, 2011 8:00 pm

c/coastdragon wrote:your dreaming king sirro you guys wont make the 8 HAHA
Haha! You're secretly hoping that we won't, but we will, so get ready :sign:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 29 May, 2011 8:30 pm

hahaha, c/coast dragon.......u CANT spell central ay????? Lol.

Did u move from 2 head city Wollongong to two head city central coast??? Or are u who i think u are ya grub??? Lol
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sun 29 May, 2011 8:47 pm

king sirro wrote:

hahaha, c/coast dragon.......u CANT spell central ay????? Lol.

Did u move from 2 head city Wollongong to two head city central coast??? Or are u who i think u are ya grub??? Lol
Hey, what's this 2 head city central coast business, Sirro? I've only got 1, seriously :lol:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

c/coastdragon

Post by c/coastdragon » Tue 31 May, 2011 5:38 pm

I sent a box of kleenex down to all you tiger supporters and especially your coach cry me a river lol.
Btw thats not very nice King SORRO calling me a 2 head and a grub. Ive got feelings you know.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Tue 31 May, 2011 7:13 pm

king sirro wrote:Throw in Galloway and it sets up a great semi final or grand final

i've seen snails move faster than galloway
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

boonboon

Post by boonboon » Tue 31 May, 2011 7:34 pm

If I looked at todays game frome either side then the Tigers with 5 of our top 7 players out and Toddy Payten as well v the dragons at almost full strength if a little tired then I come out of it Happy to be a Tigers supporter in 2011. We have 4 of them back this week - only Lawrence to come back and we will finish top 4 assuming we dont get more big injuries - though surley we cant have as much bad luck as so far

cunno

Post by cunno » Tue 31 May, 2011 7:57 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:
king sirro wrote:Throw in Galloway and it sets up a great semi final or grand final

i've seen snails move faster than galloway
Go Sauce give it to 'em big fella bust a few knights!

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 31 May, 2011 8:30 pm

At least we kept our coach . How are you going to go in 2012 .Now that's funny :roll

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 31 May, 2011 9:13 pm

Our attack will improve with them all back ,but the big change will be our defence .Hopefully we can get back to our 2010 defence and make teams beat us , not us self destruct and beat ourselves .