Fulton

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 3pm, Sunday 29 May
Venue: WIN Jubilee Oval
Telecast: Ch9 Delay
AmericanHistoryX

Fulton

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 29 May, 2011 5:47 pm

did he play against illawarra? only kidding. i was at the match - can please someone tell me one good thing he did out there? i saw gibbs trying - talking and that - i dont know - sheens must see something in fulton - i think im missing something and was hoping someone could help me out - thats all. my opinion is that if you look in the dictionary under mediocre you will see fultons name. cronulla need him more than us and i think we should share thats all.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

biggest tigers fan

Post by biggest tigers fan » Sun 29 May, 2011 5:51 pm

he dropped a few balls,but looked ok in defence...Needs to decide his future b4 next game
Number 1 souffs hater

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 29 May, 2011 5:57 pm

he dropped a few balls???????? - did he watch the tape of last weeks match - werent we supposed to fix that problem? i still dont get it.

biggest tigers fan

Post by biggest tigers fan » Sun 29 May, 2011 5:59 pm

I wouldnt have him in my top 17 next week if ellis is back
Number 1 souffs hater

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:00 pm

Ill tell u what he did good, he made some great try saving tackles in the first half when it was 4 nil, but................................from then on he was man handled in a bad way. He just cannot be in our starting side.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:06 pm

His d is OK but he just gets bashed when he runs the ball

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:12 pm

too small ,and not strong enough to play in the forwards ....too slow to play in the backs ,,,,,
but its not his fault,, his coach picks him regardless of his form or previous display,,,,,,,

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:13 pm

not real good in attack at all, far too small for a forward

Chunky love machine

Post by Chunky love machine » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:16 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:did he play against illawarra? only kidding. i was at the match - can please someone tell me one good thing he did out there? i saw gibbs trying - talking and that - i dont know - sheens must see something in fulton - i think im missing something and was hoping someone could help me out - thats all. my opinion is that if you look in the dictionary under mediocre you will see fultons name. cronulla need him more than us and i think we should share thats all.
I saw Fulton tackling because as usual we were playing in our own half again. I also saw Gibbs giving away his mandatory idiot penalty again!

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:18 pm

was fulton tackling because he dropped the balls?

Chunky love machine

Post by Chunky love machine » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:26 pm

Na mainly because the protected ones could not figure out how to move a football in a forward direction!

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:27 pm

Fulton...time is up mate....Ellis straight into the second row....Schirnack is a better bench offering than Fulton.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:30 pm

Chunky love machine wrote:Na mainly because the protected ones could not figure out how to move a football in a forward direction!

i hear you brother

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:42 pm

I really like Fulton as a player but he simply isn't big enough to be in our starting squad.

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:48 pm

tiger05 wrote:I really like Fulton as a player but he simply isn't big enough to be in our starting squad.
thats our problem ... people like you tiger05 really like players ,,, but liking them dosent give them the talent we need to compete week in week out ....moltzens defence was woeful today yet you put him on a high pedestal and use words like great to describe a pretty average footballer ... no7 or left right out

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:52 pm

Fulton was sent out their to play a yard man like Ellis dose. Way to small to cause any problems, next week back to the bench and share that role with Ellis and we could see Liam actually hitting some holes in traffic like the old days but while he is being used as a donkey that will not happen

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:53 pm

tiger tigers wrote:
tiger05 wrote:I really like Fulton as a player but he simply isn't big enough to be in our starting squad.
thats our problem ... people like you tiger05 really like players ,,, but liking them dosent give them the talent we need to compete week in week out ....moltzens defence was woeful today yet you put him on a high pedestal and use words like great to describe a pretty average footballer ... no7 or left right out
Why the Moltzen bashing - seriously I don't get it. He was our best outside back today followed up by Ryan.

Maybe you didn't read what I posted either - I like Fulton but the fact is that he cannot be in our starting squad. Great footy player but needs to get bigger and he simply won't. On days like today when we need to dominate in the forwards he doesn't help us out as much as is required.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 29 May, 2011 6:55 pm

i think moltzen needs more time. i doubt however he provides more value at the back than mullaney - i hope im proven wrong and soon -