Fulton

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 3pm, Sunday 29 May
Venue: WIN Jubilee Oval
Telecast: Ch9 Delay
Cultured Bogan

Re: Fulton

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 31 May, 2011 11:47 am

I didn't think Fulton played bad at all, but I wasn't paying too much attention to him to be honest.

Pretty stoic in defense. Our backline had more to answer for IMO.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Tue 31 May, 2011 12:38 pm

happy tiger wrote:
AmericanHistoryX wrote:he dropped a few balls???????? - did he watch the tape of last weeks match - werent we supposed to fix that problem? i still dont get it.
1 error 31 tackles no missed tackles .Personally think he is playing to close to the centre of the ruck so he can't use his ball skills . No this isn't man love for Fulton . he was not the worst out there today either .
before you quote stats please make sure they are correct - in this case they are not.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 31 May, 2011 12:44 pm

Yeah sorry noticed it later meant to change it 2 errors My bad !!

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Tue 31 May, 2011 12:47 pm

no worries happy - ahhhhh what to do with fulton - i just wish he was bigger thats all!
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Tue 31 May, 2011 12:48 pm

magpie mania wrote:
tiger05 wrote:
king sirro wrote:Its not that he played bad, it just the way he was physically dominated all game which is the worry.
He did play bad but that is unusual. Your point is correct though in that he is more suited to a game when the other forwards get on top and he is not really required to get a roll on for us.

To me he would make a great lock if we wanted a smaller player who would hard, run great lines and be defensively stable. At this point though Heighno is too good a player to move from that position and Ellis, Dwyer, Gibbs, BMM and others should be choosen ahead of Fulton in the 2nd row.

I like fulton and I like rhino but ive said on countless occasions over two years when rhino and fulton are on the field at the same time for long periods we lose every time.We need more size and impact from our forwards so fultons creativity can shine but you cant replace him with rhino as rhino is in stelllar form.
Yep its that simple isn't it.

I really like Fulton as a player but he doesn't suit our team at the moment. If Heighno retired Fulton would be great at lock but Heighno deserves his spot in my opinion with no questions asked. He has been killing them.

Maybe Fulton can be on the bench but I'd probably prefer 2 props a second rower with grunt and an impact player. I suppose Fulton could play as the impact player because he can fill a lot of roles but I'd prefer someone like Utai.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 31 May, 2011 12:54 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:no worries happy - ahhhhh what to do with fulton - i just wish he was bigger thats all!
Steroids , HGH :lol: Mate I wish he was bigger too He reminds me so much of a mini Brad Clyde Its his only downfall imo

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Tue 31 May, 2011 2:39 pm

Class player being played out of position. Too light for his current role, but this is only a function of our injury toll. Will be handy on the bench come finals time.