Gasnier try

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 3pm, Sunday 29 May
Venue: WIN Jubilee Oval
Telecast: Ch9 Delay
Spartan117

Re: Gasnier try

Post by Spartan117 » Sun 29 May, 2011 9:36 pm

If only he played like that last Wednesday whilst in blue.

He ripped it today - All class.

fergiefurr

Post by fergiefurr » Sun 29 May, 2011 9:42 pm

terrible defence by lui, brown and moltzen

moltzen really should have prevented it though, at the end he had every opportunity to position his body under gasnier and their would have been no way for him to get the ball down

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 29 May, 2011 10:02 pm

steve-o wrote:that try reminded me of the game where gasnier rang rings around elford :brick:
Yeah me too ...same corner too....04 I think....one of the most embarrasing efforts ive seen

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 29 May, 2011 11:25 pm

fergiefurr wrote:terrible defence by lui, brown and moltzen

moltzen really should have prevented it though, at the end he had every opportunity to position his body under gasnier and their would have been no way for him to get the ball down
I guarantee you if McKinnon was at fullback he would have bundled him into touch, simply by putting his body on the line. Something Moltzen just refuses to do.

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Mon 30 May, 2011 8:03 am

hybrid_tiger wrote:

I guarantee you if McKinnon was at fullback he would have bundled him into touch, simply by putting his body on the line. Something Moltzen just refuses to do.
That is probably the most delusional post on this forum ever. There were 3 players there and all of them were to blame. It was poor but the overrating of McKinnon on this forum has gone to new heights.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 30 May, 2011 8:47 am

Lui was most at fault . If his initial contact is at or below the knees instead of the hips and makes it stick ,Brown and Moltzen would of finished him off . The old saying you can't run without legs .

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Mon 30 May, 2011 8:55 am

It was ordinary, Moltzen trying to push Gasnier over with his fairy floss arms. Both players had a good shot on Gaz and both did nought.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 30 May, 2011 9:10 am

tiger05 wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:

That is probably the most delusional post on this forum ever. There were 3 players there and all of them were to blame. It was poor but the overrating of McKinnon on this forum has gone to new heights.
Please watch any game McKinnon has played this season, and count the amount of times he has brought down a player on the break from fullback. That's what a fullback does.

You are delusional if you think Moltzen puts his body on the line. He simply does not do it.

Tiger_heart

Post by Tiger_heart » Mon 30 May, 2011 1:15 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:
tiger05 wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:

Please watch any game McKinnon has played this season, and count the amount of times he has brought down a player on the break from fullback. That's what a fullback does.

You are delusional if you think Moltzen puts his body on the line. He simply does not do it.
Just watch him on the Dragon's first try (I think) - he should have had his body there!!

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Mon 30 May, 2011 1:24 pm

Lui missed him in the lead up , Lui missed him on the line.
Watch the replays.
There endeth the story.

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Mon 30 May, 2011 1:59 pm

remember that time Moltzen made a huge try saving tackle on A.Minichiello?!

what's happened since then?

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 30 May, 2011 2:03 pm

cktiger wrote:Lui missed him in the lead up , Lui missed him on the line.
Watch the replays.
There endeth the story.
Why hath we become Shakespearian ?? Agree with you

Goose

Post by Goose » Mon 30 May, 2011 5:33 pm

there is not a player in the NRL who doesn't put his body on the line.

Blokes that are "soft" get found out well before NRL

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Mon 30 May, 2011 6:27 pm

Goose wrote:there is not a player in the NRL who doesn't put his body on the line.

Have you heard of Tim Moltzen. It is a fact that he doesn't put his body on the line.

tigerman

Post by tigerman » Mon 30 May, 2011 8:33 pm

Gasnier has slowed but he still embarrassed the tigers defence,why Lui was defending there is beyond me,and Brown and Moltzen only helped compounded the embarrassment with there piss poor efforts in defence.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 30 May, 2011 8:38 pm

tiger05 wrote:
Goose wrote:there is not a player in the NRL who doesn't put his body on the line.

Have you heard of Tim Moltzen. It is a fact that he doesn't put his body on the line.
I knew you would see the light eventually Welcome to to the Moltzen haters side (Joking Tiger 05)

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Mon 30 May, 2011 8:43 pm

lui doesnt either though guys.Thats was very soft by lui....him and his arm grabbing.

steve-o

Post by steve-o » Mon 30 May, 2011 9:15 pm

innsaneink wrote:
steve-o wrote:that try reminded me of the game where gasnier rang rings around elford :brick:
Yeah me too ...same corner too....04 I think....one of the most embarrasing efforts ive seen
i was thinking 05 but it was certainly sometime around then. elford was so far out of his depth that day.
Year of last finals appearance:
2017 - Storm, Roosters, Broncos, Eels, Sharks, Sea Eagles, Panthers, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2015 - Rabbitohs, Dragons
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers, Warriors