This is do or die

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7pm, Monday 6 June
Venue: Leichhardt Oval
Telecast: FoxSports2 LIVE
Golden

This is do or die

Post by Golden » Sun 29 May, 2011 9:02 pm

As far as I am concerned this is do or die, if we don't win this game we have no hope for the top 4 to win the comp and we might as well not even bother making the 8, its a home game knights are crap lately no Mullen. if we don;t win this game we are G O N E GONE no chance at all in this comp. and are looking like and deserve 10th place. Already beaten by the Roosters and souths 2 joke teams can't fall to this one

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Sun 29 May, 2011 9:21 pm

given up long ago the last three games have been bad top four dreamin top 8 nah 10th 11th maybe

Mrs T

Post by Mrs T » Sun 29 May, 2011 9:26 pm

Don't worry, Golden, Tigers will win this one! :sign:

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 29 May, 2011 9:56 pm

bigdamo wrote:given up long ago the last three games have been bad top four dreamin top 8 nah 10th 11th maybe
Given up long ago?
So why you still here?

We play with the same attitude, and controll possesion a bit better than today were right in next weeks game.

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sun 29 May, 2011 10:30 pm

innsaneink wrote:
bigdamo wrote:given up long ago the last three games have been bad top four dreamin top 8 nah 10th 11th maybe
Given up long ago?
So why you still here?

We play with the same attitude, and controll possesion a bit better than today were right in next weeks game.

Ink your right though i think...... how do the players fix it....is it just a mental thing......is there to many selfish players in our team.....gees 2 wins in a row isnt alot to ask i dont think.

Golden not do or die but its nice to win our limited homes games so its a must win in regards to that.

I actually feel for the knights we lost this week and i got a feeling we will put a good score on them.

Remember wlwlwl lol

Golden

Post by Golden » Sun 29 May, 2011 10:42 pm

People say it can be fixed the Roosters have the same problem as us, they keep saying its easy to fix but it just won't happen and its not for us either!

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Mon 30 May, 2011 12:16 am

It's do or die for both teams, the winner will be 6-6, giving them a solid foundation to chase a top 4 spot, the loser will be 5-7 and will need to win 9/12 to secure a top 4 spot (assuming 14 wins is the cut off).

Juro

Post by Juro » Mon 30 May, 2011 4:41 pm

Looking at the ladder with the dragons clear first and the bottom teams all bunched together with a few wins, chances are that you won't need to win 50% of your games to make the top 8 this year. Just look at us being 5 wins from 11 and in 8th place...

So it is definitely too early to rule out not making the top 8, even if we lose the next few. Of course, a win now would definitely help for later on when things might get tight.

If we make the top 8 and actually get our full strength team together for a few games in a row, we can definitely give the comp a big shake.
I've been a member since 2012. We last played finals football in 2011. Just saying...

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 30 May, 2011 4:45 pm

For top 4 It probably is do or die . Everyone keeps talking top 8 but forget it You have to be top 6 to win the premiership imo . Our saving grace is our last 6 weeks aren't the hardest games going around .

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Mon 30 May, 2011 7:02 pm

eels run 8th and made it in 09....but top 4 if your 4th you can still be knocked out first week 3rd and up you cant

mtd

Post by mtd » Mon 30 May, 2011 7:34 pm

Golden wrote:As far as I am concerned this is do or die, if we don't win this game we have no hope for the top 4 to win the comp and we might as well not even bother making the 8, its a home game knights are crap lately no Mullen. if we don;t win this game we are G O N E GONE no chance at all in this comp. and are looking like and deserve 10th place. Already beaten by the Roosters and souths 2 joke teams can't fall to this one
in 2005 when we won the comp, where were we placed before we made our run?

yet now we are 8th in a tight comp and you think we should not even bother make the 8 if we lose 1 more game??? ah, i forgot its where we are placed in round 13 that everyone remembers... silly me..

Long Distance Tiger

Post by Long Distance Tiger » Mon 30 May, 2011 8:16 pm

I agree that this is a very important game for us. I truly believe it will only take a couple of back to back wins to turn our season around and get the players back on track mentally. You also have to consider our horrendous injury toll - hopefully we'll see Ellis and Lote back for the Knights game. Were in about the same position we were in this time last year and look what happened. It's not time to hide the razor blades yet.

Posted using RoarFEED

cunno

Post by cunno » Mon 30 May, 2011 8:20 pm

If it's such a do or die game, I will be interested to see how many WTs supporters turn up to support their team even though it's a Monday night?

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 30 May, 2011 8:53 pm

tiger4ever wrote:eels run 8th and made it in 09....but top 4 if your 4th you can still be knocked out first week 3rd and up you cant
3rd can go first week but would be very unlikely
8 beats 1
7 beats 2
6 beats 3
5 beats 4
3 and 4 are gone

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 30 May, 2011 9:20 pm

tiger4ever wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
Given up long ago?
So why you still here?

Ink your right though i think...... how do the players fix it....is it just a mental thing......is there to many selfish players in our team.....gees 2 wins in a row isnt alot to ask i dont think.

Golden not do or die but its nice to win our limited homes games so its a must win in regards to that.

I actually feel for the knights we lost this week and i got a feeling we will put a good score on them.

Remember wlwlwl lol
I dont think too much needs fixing....
Lots of interruptions with injuries isnt helping.
They just gotta keep working hard at training, talk positive, think positive...not get ahead of themselves, just focus on this game....if they play to their best like we know they can, they'll be right in it.

Suzie-Q

Post by Suzie-Q » Mon 30 May, 2011 9:36 pm

Golden wrote:As far as I am concerned this is do or die, if we don't win this game we have no hope for the top 4 to win the comp and we might as well not even bother making the 8, its a home game knights are crap lately no Mullen. if we don;t win this game we are G O N E GONE no chance at all in this comp. and are looking like and deserve 10th place. Already beaten by the Roosters and souths 2 joke teams can't fall to this one
I'm feeling super confident now - Golden, you should have done this weeks ago! ;)

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Mon 30 May, 2011 9:59 pm

happy tiger wrote:
tiger4ever wrote:eels run 8th and made it in 09....but top 4 if your 4th you can still be knocked out first week 3rd and up you cant
3rd can go first week but would be very unlikely
8 beats 1
7 beats 2
6 beats 3
5 beats 4
3 and 4 are gone
3 goes as long as 7 beats 2, 8 beats 1 and 6 beats 3. 4 v 5 result becomes irrelevant.

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Mon 30 May, 2011 10:08 pm

wow iam super confident to now oh boy what games have you been watching the problem is youre to byist one eyed i love the tigers but gee whiz they have been anus horrriblus all year