ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7pm, Monday 6 June
Venue: Leichhardt Oval
Telecast: FoxSports2 LIVE
Blackpearl

Re: Average!

Post by Blackpearl » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 10:32 pm

Flippedy wrote:
shane2801 wrote:What was that garbage? How bad are they? Moltzen is a half not a centre. Lui needs to go and Moltzen to half. I have never rated Marshall and still don't. They really need to improve if they want to stay in the 8. As usual Ellis & Galloway brilliant. If Ellis isn't the most consistant player in the NRL I would like to know who is.
Seriously??? If it wasn't for Marshall, we most likely would've been fighting with Cronulla/Cowboys for the spoon for the past 3 years - sheesh! :crazy
x 2 .. marshall doesn't play tonight we dont win. its a simple as that
I dislike sowfs immensely

Easy Tiger.

Post by Easy Tiger. » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 10:39 pm

SPOT ON
Montague Street wrote:Benji Marshall is without doubt the most outrageously skillful playmaker. He's so good that when he doesn't make the big play every set he's criticized -- quite unfairly.
He's also a pretty good defender.

Posted using RoarFEED
NO 1 QLD TIGERS SUPPORTER.....

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 10:58 pm

Even Marshall will admit he's not playing as well as he would like,
Hopefully that means he's due for some big ones.
Good to see they took the line kicking off him tonight - he tries to do everything when he doesn't need to.
His general kicking game is letting him down at the moment but he's too gifted to keep having mediocre games.
Doesn't help that his hole runners seem to have disappeared lately.

AndTheKungFoSing
Admin with a flute?
Admin with a flute?

Post by AndTheKungFoSing » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:01 pm

Marshall won us the game tonight!

His solo effort before half time was nothing short of AMAZING! After Ryan's hopelessness, our side looked shot, we get a scrum... Marshall gets stuck into them, gets the ball and like a true leader, leads by example... makes the meters down the right, then gets back into the thick of it and sets up a try in the left corner...

If that doesn't prove to anyone, what a true champion the bloke is... you're an idiot... simple.
I hate South Sydney.... immensely

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Tue 07 Jun, 2011 7:31 am

hadds75 wrote:He is honestly doing this 2011 campaign on his own.
Yep. He is so far above the rest of our team it isn't funny. It is a joke at the moment.

Snake

Post by Snake » Tue 07 Jun, 2011 7:37 am

Benji and the rest IMO and I wish it wasn't so but!

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 07 Jun, 2011 7:48 am

Kaiser wrote:Marshall won us the game tonight!

His solo effort before half time was nothing short of AMAZING! After Ryan's hopelessness, our side looked shot, we get a scrum... Marshall gets stuck into them, gets the ball and like a true leader, leads by example... makes the meters down the right, then gets back into the thick of it and sets up a try in the left corner...

If that doesn't prove to anyone, what a true champion the bloke is... you're an idiot... simple.
Thoroughly agree with this.

If Benji wasnt playing this year our season would already be over.

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Tue 07 Jun, 2011 7:50 am

Kaiser wrote:Marshall won us the game tonight!

ditto kaiser .. benji ha devery right to be pissed off during parts of the and after the game was over. the ineptitude from ryan and lui was inexcusable and simply not first grade standard, THOSE TWO HAVE TO GO !!!
I dislike sowfs immensely

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 07 Jun, 2011 8:34 am

Marshall is really missing the way Lawrence keeps his line and hits holes. Benji is creating chances that are not being taken by his runners.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Tue 07 Jun, 2011 9:19 am

happy tiger wrote:Knights were pretty good tonight . We weren't great but they defended pretty well on their own line . Next game will be the real test Warriors at home . We need to win this one to keep the top 4 in sight .

Why is it that every team that plays against us is "pretty good". Houston we have a problem.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 07 Jun, 2011 9:22 am

AmericanHistoryX wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Knights were pretty good tonight . We weren't great but they defended pretty well on their own line . Next game will be the real test Warriors at home . We need to win this one to keep the top 4 in sight .

Why is it that every team that plays against us is "pretty good". Houston we have a problem.
Because most sides in the comp are pretty good AHX . Its called SALARY CAP .

Tigerdale

Post by Tigerdale » Tue 07 Jun, 2011 9:24 am

shane2801 wrote:Sorry I forgot Heighno. He was great. I stand by what I said about Marshall. Most overrated player in the game. He had a great second half of 2005 and thats it. Sorry if I have offended but I say what I see.
are u blind?

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Tue 07 Jun, 2011 9:38 am

happy tiger wrote:
AmericanHistoryX wrote:

Actually, most sides are not very good IMO. We make them look good.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 07 Jun, 2011 10:08 am

hybrid_tiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
AmericanHistoryX wrote:

Actually, most sides are not very good IMO. We make them look good.
Compared to who Hybrid . As we have seen already any side can beat anyone (Cronulla v Saints) A lot of sides are underperforming but any side if they play at their best can cause problems for any other side . Again we weren't at our best but we got the two points in the end . Their back 3 played great last night and really got them on the front foot . Their defence of the own line was good as well . They did the simple things well last night Typical Newcastle side . We could learn a lot from them IMO

citizen cub

Post by citizen cub » Tue 07 Jun, 2011 8:06 pm

shane2801 wrote:What was that garbage? How bad are they? Moltzen is a half not a centre. Lui needs to go and Moltzen to half. I have never rated Marshall and still don't. They really need to improve if they want to stay in the 8. As usual Ellis & Galloway brilliant. If Ellis isn't the most consistant player in the NRL I would like to know who is.

Another ridiculous thread, from another ridiculous poster! As another poster rightly stated, we'd be languishing back in the boondocks if it wasn't for Marshall.
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Tue 07 Jun, 2011 8:16 pm

Dont think we would be running last.

We didnt run last when marshall was out of action for long periods in 06 07 we missed the 8 but that was sheens fault....

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Tue 07 Jun, 2011 8:33 pm

tiger4ever wrote:Dont think we would be running last.

We didnt run last when marshall was out of action for long periods in 06 07 we missed the 8 but that was sheens fault....
:lol: Need to find an emoticon of a big spoon for you, you're a stirrer lol
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by clokan » Tue 07 Jun, 2011 11:37 pm

He may not be the best player in the game to some, but he is easily the most exciting player in the game to watch, I am happy that he is a Tiger.