Beau Ryan

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7pm, Monday 6 June
Venue: Leichhardt Oval
Telecast: FoxSports2 LIVE
hybrid_tiger

Beau Ryan

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:02 pm

The amount of DUMB errors and mistakes he has in his game is absolutely ridiculous and laughable for a regular first grader.

He had a decent second half but that try he gave away in the first half was just embarrassing.

How can a player play as many first grade games as he does yet still make errors you would expect from a rookie?

biggest tigers fan

Post by biggest tigers fan » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:10 pm

solid first grader that wears his heart on his sleeve,thats all he his
Number 1 souffs hater

AndTheKungFoSing
Admin with a flute?
Admin with a flute?

Post by AndTheKungFoSing » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:11 pm

biggest tigers fan wrote:solid first grader that wears his heart on his sleeve,thats all he his
Solid first grader?

Name one winger / centre from another NRL team he would replace?
I hate South Sydney.... immensely

biggest tigers fan

Post by biggest tigers fan » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:13 pm

Kaiser wrote:
biggest tigers fan wrote:solid first grader that wears his heart on his sleeve,thats all he his
Solid first grader?

He really isnt that bad,yes hes slow,but makes good runs and defends well and he would get a start in a few teams
Number 1 souffs hater

Vicious

Post by Vicious » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:14 pm

Bad call Hybrid. Beau has copped a lot of criticism and much of it deserved, but that ball looked as if it was going dead for all money and was a freak try. Ayshford and Moltzen are just as much to blame for it as what Beau is, they were both plodding along and showing no urgency, a lesson to be learned for both of them more so than Beau.
Apart from that Beau went very well tonight on the back of a solid game last week, you have to give credit where credit is due.

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:15 pm

I thought he did well considering he would have been expecting to sit on the bench for 77 minutes of the game.

He took two intercepts, the first when the Knights were certain to score.

99% of players in the comp would have let that ball go in the in goal area.

I have more confidence in him than some others in the team at the moment.

AndTheKungFoSing
Admin with a flute?
Admin with a flute?

Post by AndTheKungFoSing » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:16 pm

biggest tigers fan wrote:
Kaiser wrote:
Solid first grader?

He really isnt that bad,yes hes slow,but makes good runs and defends well and he would get a start in a few teams
I can't think of one team to be honest. His runs from dummy half do nothing to give the forwards a rest, as they go nowhere. He is caught out of position constantly. Commits to group tackles when he doesn't need to (again putting pressure on our defensive line). Consisitently costs us atleast a try per game he plays....

Sorry Biggest Tigers Fan... i just can't see it. He is the worst player I have seen in first grade.

underdog

Post by underdog » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:17 pm

Kaiser wrote:
Solid first grader?

just picked through the team lists for rd13.

Jason croker.
Corrigan (souths)
Carney (roosters centre, not 5/8)
Steve Michaels
David Simmons
Brad Tighe
Colin Best
Loko
Tagive
Atkins
Morgan

I'd have Beau over all of them.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:17 pm

Vicious wrote:Bad call Hybrid. Beau has copped a lot of criticism and much of it deserved, but that ball looked as if it was going dead for all money and was a freak try. Ayshford and Moltzen are just as much to blame for it as what Beau is, they were both plodding along and showing no urgency, a lesson to be learned for both of them more so than Beau.
Apart from that Beau went very well tonight on the back of a solid game last week, you have to give credit where credit is due.
Vicious, you don't let the ball bounce in the in goal, regardless of if it was going dead or not. Bat it over the dead ball line, simple as that.

Ryan has one big clanger in his per match and this will never change.

Again, I said he had a good second half but these big errors are inexcusable and he has made a career of them.

AndTheKungFoSing
Admin with a flute?
Admin with a flute?

Post by AndTheKungFoSing » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:18 pm

underdog wrote:
Kaiser wrote:
Solid first grader?

just picked through the team lists for rd13.

Jason croker.
Corrigan (souths)
Carney (roosters centre, not 5/8)
Steve Michaels
David Simmons
Brad Tighe
Colin Best
Loko
Tagive
Atkins
Morgan

I'd have Beau over all of them.
Of this list i concede Steve Michaels... haha that guys a dud.. the rest... you are kidding.

Vicious

Post by Vicious » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:19 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:
Vicious wrote:Bad call Hybrid. Beau has copped a lot of criticism and much of it deserved, but that ball looked as if it was going dead for all money and was a freak try. Ayshford and Moltzen are just as much to blame for it as what Beau is, they were both plodding along and showing no urgency, a lesson to be learned for both of them more so than Beau.
Vicious, you don't let the ball bounce in the in goal, regardless of if it was going dead or not. Bat it over the dead ball line, simple as that.

Again, I said he had a good second half but these big errors are inexcusable and he has made a career of them.
Does it excuse Ayshford of jogging on the spot and watching McManus run past him? A good footballer always plays with plenty of energy and urgency.

biggest tigers fan

Post by biggest tigers fan » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:20 pm

Kaiser wrote:
biggest tigers fan wrote:
Kaiser wrote:
Solid first grader?

I can't think of one team to be honest. His runs from dummy half do nothing to give the forwards a rest, as they go nowhere. He is caught out of position constantly. Commits to group tackles when he doesn't need to (again putting pressure on our defensive line). Consisitently costs us atleast a try per game he plays....

Sorry Biggest Tigers Fan... i just can't see it. He is the worst player I have seen in first grade.
gee kaiser what about telanoa,morris,moodie,etc
Number 1 souffs hater

steve-o

Post by steve-o » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:22 pm

other than that inexcusable error i thought he played well. shutdown a couple of the knights dangerous raids down our right side and returned the ball well from kicks
Year of last finals appearance:
2018 - Storm, Roosters, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Panthers, Broncos, Dragons, Warriors
2017 - Eels, Sea Eagles, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers

AndTheKungFoSing
Admin with a flute?
Admin with a flute?

Post by AndTheKungFoSing » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:24 pm

steve-o wrote:other than that inexcusable error i thought he played well. shutdown a couple of the knights dangerous raids down our right side and returned the ball well from kicks
What about the dumb play where he battered the ball down on the last when they were going nowhere with a minute to go? Lucky for him Gidley knocked on when it was an easy FG in front of him....

He costs us dearly so MANY times... Gidley holds onto it... he would have kick that easily and we loose....

steve-o

Post by steve-o » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:25 pm

i had no idea that was him. its hard to tell at the game
Year of last finals appearance:
2018 - Storm, Roosters, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Panthers, Broncos, Dragons, Warriors
2017 - Eels, Sea Eagles, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers

hadds75

Post by hadds75 » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:26 pm

I dont blame him for that try. If he hit it dead hed be copping it just as bad. However, our back 3 got a lesson by the there back three tonight. McManus, Uate and Naiqama really showed them how to run the ball.

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:26 pm

I thought Beau went ok tonight, sure that try he let in could have gone either way, but overall he ran and tackled well.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 11:27 pm

Vicious wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:

Does it excuse Ayshford of jogging on the spot and watching McManus run past him? A good footballer always plays with plenty of energy and urgency.
This thread is about Ryan, not Ayshford.

Ryan may show urgency but he is simply a very poor footballer who regularly costs us tries, and lots of them. Simple as that.