Let the bagging begin!!!

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 3pm, Sunday 19 June
Venue: Leichhardt Oval
palms

Re: Let the bagging begin!!!

Post by palms » Sun 19 Jun, 2011 9:10 pm

From where I was sitting it was glaring obvious how much missing our left hand side in attack is hurting us. Having Lawrence back in 4 weeks will give us back that penetration and with Tuqiri outside him will give us the pace and class as well.

The boys put in a big effort today against the competition leaders and certain things just didn't go our way. The most positive i've felt actually over the last 4 weeks.

clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by clokan » Sun 19 Jun, 2011 9:20 pm

shane2801 wrote:Ink, thats garbage. We are all dissapointed after today. I suppose Slater is overrated as well? Probably the worst thread started today.
I wouldn't say he is overrated, just protected, when attempting try saving tackles he nearly always leads with the knees, just never gets pinged for it.

Chris

Post by Chris » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 7:41 am

innsaneink wrote:
Chris wrote:We lost, fire away boys!
Seems most here can see the effort they put in.
Difficult to play our type of game against the Storms spoiling tactics
Hows the weather up there?
This thread was my way of having a shot at the serial baggers.

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 8:00 am

Chris wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
Chris wrote:We lost, fire away boys!
Seems most here can see the effort they put in.
Difficult to play our type of game against the Storms spoiling tactics
Hows the weather up there?
This thread was my way of having a shot at the serial baggers.
Good troll Chris.

Gary Bakerloo

Post by Gary Bakerloo » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 8:44 am

tiger jim wrote:The storm may have been the better side today but what gets me no Bengi no attack our backs were all at sea so what do we do next week without Bengi dont tell me our present halves are the answer Moltzens bomb was a beauty but setting up plays i am not so sure he is not a playmaker any thoughts on next weeks halves
I think this is a bit harsh. Even with Benji on the field we only managed 1 try in 60 minutes. For your chief playmaker to leave the field with 20 left and expect your first choice halfback, who is defending poorly and down on confidence, to immediately gel with his 5/8th who started at half, was named at centre and has also played fullback in recent weeks is a bit much.

The lack of points and the constant sideways attack was because we could not go through the Storm. They defended very well, as did we to be honest.

Let Leo and Moltzen have a week training together and then make judgement. I am actually looking forward to seeing how we play with Farah, Dynevor, Moltzen and MacKinnon.

The Shiraz Tiger

Post by The Shiraz Tiger » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 9:15 am

We had 6 straight penalties at one stage in the 2nd half and a ton of ball in attack. There's still a lack of patience. We feel we have to score everytime we have the ball inside the opp 30. Like other posters here I thought we played reasonably well against a front running team. However there's the top 5 on the ladder and then there's us. What a gap. Tiges still look like a bunch of young kids running around.

willow

Post by willow » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 7:07 pm

And this thread is now closed. For the last two posters this evening who decided to breach the forum rules, consider this a warning - Post insults and threats against one another again, and mod-preview will be the result.