Kickoff: 3pm, Sunday 19 June
Venue: Leichhardt Oval
bigdamo

Re: 25 minutes in the second half with one prop

Post by bigdamo » Sun 19 Jun, 2011 11:37 pm

obi wan kenobi to luke sywalker i think while he was holdinghis light saber

boonboon

Post by boonboon » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 7:34 am

for how horrible we are we came 3rd last yr and missed the grandfinal by about 20 seconds and this year we are 6th despite a heap of injuries and a history of playing better in the 2nd half of the season

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 8:59 am

When Lui came on for Galloway I had to chuckle.

I am not quite old enough to remember the Keystone Cops but the reference seems somewhat apt yesterday

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:07 am

This coach has destroyed this club, destroyed morale, destroyed potential players careers and has destroyed established players careers.

He has tried to destroy the spirit of the Western Suburbs Magpies by treating them like rubbish and forcing their best players away from that club.

The Fonz is a terrible terrible coach who I once labelled as stubborn but I am absolutely convinced he is just plain stupid.

He knows nothing about the game in 2011 and the majority of the players do not want him there.

He is a disgrace.

Someone wake me up in 2014 when this fool is gone.
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:42 am

Balmain Bug wrote:This coach has destroyed this club, destroyed morale, destroyed potential players careers and has destroyed established players careers.

He has tried to destroy the spirit of the Western Suburbs Magpies by treating them like rubbish and forcing their best players away from that club.

The Fonz is a terrible terrible coach who I once labelled as stubborn but I am absolutely convinced he is just plain stupid.

He knows nothing about the game in 2011 and the majority of the players do not want him there.

He is a disgrace.

Someone wake me up in 2014 when this fool is gone.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Balmain Bug

Post by Balmain Bug » Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:52 am

CB,
do you like our win / loss ratio ?
Wests Tigers colours are Black, White & Orange. Balmain are Black & Orange. Wests Tigers are not Balmain. Please take note Wests Tigers CEO.

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Mon 27 Jun, 2011 4:45 pm

bug it could be better it could be worse but dont forget we have won a grand final....you must think thats easy to do.....3rd last year.....still in the 8 this year......you dont have to do this every single post we all know you hate sheens......congratulations.

You bring in the cowboys stint (the old chestnut)just to suit your arguement.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 27 Jun, 2011 5:10 pm

tiger4ever wrote:bug it could be better it could be worse but dont forget we have won a grand final....you must think thats easy to do.....3rd last year.....still in the 8 this year......you dont have to do this every single post we all know you hate sheens......congratulations.

You bring in the cowboys stint (the old chestnut)just to suit your arguement.
how long does a premiership buy you? John Lang won the Premiership with Penrith in 03,finished 4th in 04 and made the pre-lim and was sacked in 06.Ricky Stuart made 3 consecutive GF's at the Roosters and was sacked a yr later.How is Sheens' record at the Tigers any better then those 2?

Deano1

Post by Deano1 » Mon 27 Jun, 2011 5:50 pm

I agree GNR, although I don't have the same feeling towards Sheens that Bug does, I do think he needs to be a lot more accountable than he has been. It's the mediocrity that we seem to constantly accept that baffles me sometimes...why can't we shoot for the top more than once a decade?

I often get the impression that Wests get treated like the snotty cousin that nobody really likes but has to put up with cause their related. We deserve to be at the top of the tree as much as the St. bloody Georges and Manly's and Melbournes!!!!!!!!