This game has Ugly Written all over it.

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 2pm, Sunday 12 June
Venue: Mt Smart Stadium, Aukland
Telecast: Ch9 4PM LIVE
Golden

This game has Ugly Written all over it.

Post by Golden » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 10:47 am

With all the crap going on this week internally, and the way this team has played latley this game has UGLY all over it, I have a really bad feeling where about to get smashed this week badly

Also notice how Benji was nowhere to be seen when Farah kicked the Field Goal>? there is something going on at the club there is no use denying it, they can deny it all they want but something is happening

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 10:51 am

Benji was having his left shoulder seen to after the run and pass that put us over the halfway in the first place

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 10:52 am

Golden wrote:With all the crap going on this week internally, and the way this team has played latley this game has UGLY all over it, I have a really bad feeling where about to get smashed this week badly

Also notice how Benji was nowhere to be seen when Farah kicked the Field Goal>? there is something going on at the club there is no use denying it, they can deny it all they want but something is happening
perhaps coz Benji was in the hands of the trainer who was checking out his shoulder? might have something to with why he wasn't there.If this game is going to be ugly like your suggesting,then i look forward to reading your procrastantion on the live game thread again this week

underdog

Post by underdog » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 10:58 am

Golden wrote:With all the crap going on this week internally, and the way this team has played latley this game has UGLY all over it, I have a really bad feeling where about to get smashed this week badly

Im thinking more ugly victory to us.

look at the facts -

1. written off by the press - adjudicator, NRL.com, Noddys column, and the footy show (bar marshall of course) all writing us off for the game.
2. written off by the bookmakers. - $2.60? NICE!
3. warriors hot to trot.

prediction? Tigers by 22 - 18

Golden

Post by Golden » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 11:26 am

We were written off against the dragons too and it was 16-0 early on. we just can't click this year at all we have been flogged by souths roosters and beaten by tigers all bottom 4 teams this year, and we have not beaten anyone above us on the later yet

Tiger_heart

Post by Tiger_heart » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 11:38 am

Also notice how Benji was nowhere to be seen when Farah kicked the Field Goal>? there is something going on at the club there is no use denying it, they can deny it all they want but something is happening[/quote]

Wouldn't have thought so judging by what was shown on Footy show last night, when players ran to Benji's defense...but that's not to say that all is well in Tiger town,,, :(

IronTiger

Post by IronTiger » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 12:20 pm

Benji was on the ground after being taken out after passing the ball to Beau Ryan that led on to the play to win the game.

Golden if you want to critisize then get your facts straight and don't make up s*** and stir something from nothing. I'm starting to think you're really Phil Rothfield as you sure are aint a Wests Tigers supporter.

Tigersmurf

Post by Tigersmurf » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 12:24 pm

Wasn't he injured in the backplay? I thought he received a cork of some sort in the last set of the game.

cunno

Post by cunno » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 12:26 pm

Wests Tigers to win in a close one

everett

Post by everett » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 1:00 pm

Isn't it our week to lose.

Given all the rumours and speculation and Warriors playing well this year I can see a big win to
the Warriors sorry to say.

Lui and Dwyer will be targetted given their poor defence.

We really need an official announcement from Humphreys to who is going and who have we signed for 2012.

Love the Wests Tigers but hating the current Soap Opera which appears to be destroying the club.
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

wadeburger

Post by wadeburger » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 4:08 pm

Benji was practically coathangered by whichever Knights player it was as I remember it.

I think Golden reads too much Telegraph and believes it all!
Tigers for Life

wadeburger

Post by wadeburger » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 4:11 pm

also we have only played 4 out of the other 7 top 8 teams which includes a win.

I might be a little biased but I think we played well (in the second half) against the dragons and were mere centimetres from beating them. A team like St George really should have finished us off, but didnt
Tigers for Life

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 4:14 pm

IronTiger wrote:

Benji was on the ground after being taken out after passing the ball to Beau Ryan that led on to the play to win the game.

Golden if you want to critisize then get your facts straight and don't make up s*** and stir something from nothing. I'm starting to think you're really Phil Rothfield as you sure are aint a Wests Tigers supporter.
probably was too busy writing garbage on the live game thread to notice

farahfan

Post by farahfan » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 5:42 pm

benji to redeem himself by knocking out lillyman after doing his best impersonation of ennis on de gois

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 9:36 pm

some people on here must watch other games no chance of winning this we will again be bashed all over the park tigers to win in tight one pffftt dont think so until off field is sorted the same results will happen all year off field were a basket case no foolin :bash yes iam a tigers fan a frustrated one :bash

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 10:41 pm

Get this feeling it will be one of those games where we win easy or get flogged . Lets hope the Tigers can use the off field dramas to fuel a almighty performance on the field

Gary Bakerloo

Post by Gary Bakerloo » Fri 10 Jun, 2011 10:47 pm

happy tiger wrote:Get this feeling it will be one of those games where we win easy or get flogged . Lets hope the Tigers can use the off field dramas to fuel a almighty performance on the field
Brace yourself, it is going to be the latter. Warriors 13+.

Hope I am wrong.

Montague Street

Post by Montague Street » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 12:02 am

IMO if the Tigers beat the Warriors on Sunday they can beat anyone, anytime.
I know the injuries and the re-contracting drama has unsettled all. If the players can put it to one side on Sunday and win well then the Grand Final win can be celebrated from Balmain to Camden etc

Posted using RoarFEED
Rugby League: The Game They Play in Hell