Optimistic.

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 2pm, Sunday 12 June
Venue: Mt Smart Stadium, Aukland
Telecast: Ch9 4PM LIVE
User avatar
Brisbane Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 757
Joined: Wed 07 Apr, 2010 9:35 am
Location: brisbane

Optimistic.

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 1:06 pm

Mckinnon passed fit, Marshall angry and pumped to impress at home, Warriors strong favorites.

I might be alone but im picking tigers to win in a tight one maybe only 1 or 2 points in it.

We can jump into 6th and i reckon the boys are going to be ready to prove the papers and "experts" wrong.

:sign:


User avatar
Aladinsane
Member
Member
Posts: 2056
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 3:03 pm
Location: Cabarita

Post by Aladinsane » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 1:38 pm

Yeah Yeah , the Wests Tigers can do it , but I have just taken my medication as well , so I am feeling all warm & fuzzy inside.
Seriously , Brisbane Tiger , you be better of going to Leichhardt Oval , like I am today , if you want to watch a Tigers team win.

User avatar
Brisbane Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 757
Joined: Wed 07 Apr, 2010 9:35 am
Location: brisbane

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 1:48 pm

Lol love to but stuck out in the middle of queensland atm.

Will be using my out of towners membership for the last game at Leichardt of the year against the Parramatta window lickers though.

And by then hopefully everyone is in higher hopes and we are making a run....

bigdamo
Member
Member
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu 25 Mar, 2010 9:02 pm

Post by bigdamo » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 2:19 pm

ah okay yeah just let me stop laughing heeeeh oh boy

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25550
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 2:23 pm

bigdamo wrote:ah okay yeah just let me stop laughing heeeeh oh boy
Thats the spirit


User avatar
Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Post by Flippedy » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 4:25 pm

bigdamo wrote:ah okay yeah just let me stop laughing heeeeh oh boy
I understand your frustration with our team this year, bigdamo, but a positive comment from you, once in a while, woud be nice :roll:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 19328
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 4:39 pm

Brisbane Tiger wrote:Lol love to but stuck out in the middle of queensland atm.

Will be using my out of towners membership for the last game at Leichardt of the year against the Parramatta window lickers though.

And by then hopefully everyone is in higher hopes and we are making a run....
tigers don't play Parra at Leichardt.Last game at Leichardt is against the roosters

User avatar
Brisbane Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 757
Joined: Wed 07 Apr, 2010 9:35 am
Location: brisbane

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 5:14 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Brisbane Tiger wrote:Lol love to but stuck out in the middle of queensland atm.

Will be using my out of towners membership for the last game at Leichardt of the year against the Parramatta window lickers though.

And by then hopefully everyone is in higher hopes and we are making a run....
tigers don't play Parra at Leichardt.Last game at Leichardt is against the roosters
What happened to round 24?

Oh well chooks will do.

bigdamo
Member
Member
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu 25 Mar, 2010 9:02 pm

Post by bigdamo » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 5:15 pm

havent earned one yet but iam hoping i can post after tommorrows game on a great win but they just dont come and tmmorrow wont be any different iam afraid

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25550
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 5:17 pm

bigdamo wrote:havent earned one yet but iam hoping i can post after tommorrows game on a great win but they just dont come and tmmorrow wont be any different iam afraid
You missed last Monday then, and the game against Penrith?

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 19328
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 5:33 pm

Brisbane Tiger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Brisbane Tiger wrote:Lol love to but stuck out in the middle of queensland atm.

Will be using my out of towners membership for the last game at Leichardt of the year against the Parramatta window lickers though.

And by then hopefully everyone is in higher hopes and we are making a run....
tigers don't play Parra at Leichardt.Last game at Leichardt is against the roosters
What happened to round 24?

Oh well chooks will do.
they play Parra at the SFS

bigdamo
Member
Member
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu 25 Mar, 2010 9:02 pm

Post by bigdamo » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 5:56 pm

ha ha you cant be serious they were shocking in both those games are you by any chance a cyclops

Muffstar
Member
Member
Posts: 2230
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: Port Macquarie

Post by Muffstar » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 10:05 pm

Pouring rain in Auckland - Rain and Tigers is like water and oil - they just don't mix

User avatar
tigergirlz
Member
Member
Posts: 2627
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:09 pm

Post by tigergirlz » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 10:28 pm

Picked Warriors in my footy tipping, so the Tigers have a good chance of winning :roll

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2176
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie

Post by diedpretty » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 11:01 pm

I'll be happy if we are still in positive for and against after this game.

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 4770
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by underdog » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 11:12 pm

tigers by 4. We'll win this - Warriors are due for a poor performance, and this is the kinda game they pull one out.
Image

bigdamo
Member
Member
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu 25 Mar, 2010 9:02 pm

Post by bigdamo » Sat 11 Jun, 2011 11:21 pm

well were due for a good performance ie been waitin all year so i think we will get em pffft no only kiddin

User avatar
Zaibatsu
Member
Member
Posts: 748
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:25 am
Location: Gold Coast

Post by Zaibatsu » Sun 12 Jun, 2011 9:45 am

I have a pretty confident feeling about this game as well, probably more confident than I should be, but I just have "that feeling" about this game, you know the one! :P ... I am usually pretty spot-on when I have that feeling as well, but usually I don't mention it, now that I've mentioned it we will probably lose :D

Honestly though I'd have us as favourites, based on gut instinct..

Having Ellis back in the side make me 10 fold more confident, amazing what an impact 1 player can have on your perception.

Post Reply
cron