Our season!!

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 2pm, Sunday 12 June
Venue: Mt Smart Stadium, Aukland
Telecast: Ch9 4PM LIVE
citizen cub

Our season!!

Post by citizen cub » Sun 12 Jun, 2011 3:59 pm

Is this the game that kick-starts it? I've been talking about a game this for a while, FINALLY I think we've achieved this!

Now we can really work off this win, we've got TWO home games at LO and Cambo against Melbourne and the Dogs (two games well within our reach) which could blow our record out to 9-6 if we win both.

That 20 minutes of football may have changed our season! :)
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 12 Jun, 2011 4:01 pm

It might have, but that first half, there has to be a change or 2 in the backline. That of course might be forced upon us with Lui's injury, but then, the way he's been playing it could be for the best.

Bismark

Post by Bismark » Sun 12 Jun, 2011 6:30 pm

It's a bit early I think, the Warriors are still the first team we have beaten who have been playing well with a good ladder position. Haven't played or we've lost to the the top 5, so until that happens, its hard to say our season is on track.

Having said that, amazing effort, games like that give an amazing buzz around the club and can give us that sense of belief that we seem to strive off. To comeback like that would be amazing at Leicchardt, let alone in an away match in arguably the hardest place to travel to. Interesting to see how we play next week.