eggonface

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 2pm, Sunday 12 June
Venue: Mt Smart Stadium, Aukland
Telecast: Ch9 4PM LIVE
bigdamo

eggonface

Post by bigdamo » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 1:16 pm

well someone on here said to post a positive well iam glad to oblige ive bagged them when i thought they deserved it and bagged them through a lot of the game yesterday. well for the first ime this year in my opinion the igers gowled showed a bit of ticker a bit of heart warriors home is not for the faint hearted they have given it to some good sides their this year to win a game like that is remarkable their isNOT ANOTHER SIDE IN THE COMP THAT COULD HAVE WON THAT GAME IN THAT MANNER . now iam not a beau fan but last week and this week he has been great he won us the game yesterday with that great tackle putting his boy on the line great tackle match winner .also ayshford form has been outstanding the form centre in the comp. marshall showed why he is also the best player on the planet with a freakish peformance and ellis showed why we need him he cleans up a lot and does the tough stuff.the good thing for the tigers is they have in my opinion been only playing at about 40 % of their abilty when they get their game together look out and thats what other teams fear and frustrates her teams suppoters that the gers drift through a game and click and destoy cheers big damo. :supporter:

Kul

Post by Kul » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 1:19 pm

does your keyboard look like this?

Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 1:21 pm

now whos been a silly boy...........................................................................................................

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 1:23 pm

I believe the key you were looking for to demonstrate effective retalitory mockery was the ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Ice-Tiger

Post by Ice-Tiger » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 1:28 pm

Kul wrote:does your keyboard look like this?

LOL.

I think he's missing the "enter/return" key as well.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 1:33 pm

What you on about kul?
bigdamo wrote:well someone on here said to post a positive well iam glad to oblige ive bagged them when i thought they deserved it and bagged them through a lot of the game yesterday. well for the first ime this year in my opinion the igers gowled showed a bit of ticker a bit of heart warriors home is not for the faint hearted they have given it to some good sides their this year to win a game like that is remarkable their isNOT ANOTHER SIDE IN THE COMP THAT COULD HAVE WON THAT GAME IN THAT MANNER . now iam not a beau fan but last week and this week he has been great he won us the game yesterday with that great tackle putting his boy on the line great tackle match winner .also ayshford form has been outstanding the form centre in the comp. marshall showed why he is also the best player on the planet with a freakish peformance and ellis showed why we need him he cleans up a lot and does the tough stuff.the good thing for the tigers is they have in my opinion been only playing at about 40 % of their abilty when they get their game together look out and thats what other teams fear and frustrates her teams suppoters that the gers drift through a game and click and destoy cheers big damo. :supporter:
Hand up.
Man up damo..well done

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 1:43 pm

Onya bigdamo! I knew you had it in you :D
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

jais tigez

Post by jais tigez » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 1:55 pm

On ya big damo It was me who said post something positive. Take my hat off to you.

Posted using RoarFEED
Manly Sea Eagles- crying and gang bashing their way to premiership glory.

cunno

Post by cunno » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 3:21 pm

well done bigdamo ;)

underdog

Post by underdog » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 3:29 pm

cunno wrote:well done bigdamo ;)
x2, good to have you back on board.

god damn, it's tough following the tigers - we all know that! :mrgreen:

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 4:51 pm

Congrats bigdamo its not easy to eat humble pie welcome back

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 5:10 pm

haha BIG DAMO....

we're finally in agreement.

It has been a very frustrating season so far but if you think back to the early rounds when we were close to fielding our top side we were looking pretty lethal.

The injuries have been devastating but as someone else pointed out, some young guys and some who arent fully ready to be promoted have really stood up thus far and have helped to keep us in touch with the top sides even though the performances of the team as a whole have been sub par for a couple of months now.

I agree that no side in the comp would have won that game from where we were yesterday.

If we can keep Ellis and Macca on the field we will see improvement most weeks untill Lawry and Lote are back. Then watch out.

Guys like Woods, Utai, Aysh, Heighno have kept us in the games we probably should have lost and allowed Rob and Benj to get us home with their brilliance.

MightyMaggy

Post by MightyMaggy » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 5:27 pm

bigdamo wrote:well someone on here said to post a positive well iam glad to oblige ive bagged them when i thought they deserved it and bagged them through a lot of the game yesterday. well for the first ime this year in my opinion the igers gowled showed a bit of ticker a bit of heart warriors home is not for the faint hearted they have given it to some good sides their this year to win a game like that is remarkable their isNOT ANOTHER SIDE IN THE COMP THAT COULD HAVE WON THAT GAME IN THAT MANNER . now iam not a beau fan but last week and this week he has been great he won us the game yesterday with that great tackle putting his boy on the line great tackle match winner .also ayshford form has been outstanding the form centre in the comp. marshall showed why he is also the best player on the planet with a freakish peformance and ellis showed why we need him he cleans up a lot and does the tough stuff.the good thing for the tigers is they have in my opinion been only playing at about 40 % of their abilty when they get their game together look out and thats what other teams fear and frustrates her teams suppoters that the gers drift through a game and click and destoy cheers big damo. :supporter:
You could have added Bryce Gibbs to your list. His defence in the centre of the ruck was a big factor in our win.

Tigerdale

Post by Tigerdale » Mon 13 Jun, 2011 11:29 pm

damo will be the first one to bag us if we lose to the storm next week, but it is good to see him put his hand up this week.

i tried to tell u not to give up last week. u didn't want to listen.

i hope that humble pie tasted freaking nice

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 14 Jun, 2011 12:01 am

Well done mate I think we have all at one stage felt like throwing our hands in the air at one stage or the other at what this side can do . So how was the dark side ?????