Frank Pritchard

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.35pm, Friday 24 June
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: Ch.9 LIVE
User avatar
hybrid_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:49 am
Location: Latchem Robinson Stand

Frank Pritchard

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 9:11 am

I bet he will have a blinder this week.

A lazy, inconsistent player who plays one good game every four or five. Unfortunately he is also the EXACT style of player we always struggle against, just like Mateo.

Need to wrap his arms up and hit him hard all day, otherwise he will destroy us.


User avatar
barra
Member
Member
Posts: 2328
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 12:54 pm
Location: Sth Coast

Post by barra » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 10:07 am

Agree, he often seems to produce that 1 out of 4 best game against us.

User avatar
Spartan117
Member
Member
Posts: 5887
Joined: Wed 07 Oct, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: Picnic Point, Sydney

Post by Spartan117 » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 10:16 am

Why is it The Tigers play certain players back into form....

I need us to beat the Dogs,

Bother in Law pride and ensuing bragging rights are on the line for the rest of the season

User avatar
bonstonker
Member
Member
Posts: 1420
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 2:14 am
Location: Louisiana,usa

Post by bonstonker » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 10:57 am

hybrid_tiger wrote:I bet he will have a blinder this week.

A lazy, inconsistent player who plays one good game every four or five. Unfortunately he is also the EXACT style of player we always struggle against, just like Mateo.

Need to wrap his arms up and hit him hard all day, otherwise he will destroy us.
2 try effort and probably 1 try assist.

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 7095
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 2:08 pm

He has two good games a year and they are always against us. Also the dogs are copping heaps from all sectors, expect them to have a big dig against us. I wish they had won by twenty yesterday


User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33029
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 6:29 pm

The only saving grace for the Tigers is that Ellis and Gibbs have helped improve the Tigers defence...The forwards will need to aim up against the Dogs because they're in more trouble than the Tigers and will be desperate for this one.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17965
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 6:33 pm

willow wrote:The only saving grace for the Tigers is that Ellis and Gibbs have helped improve the Tigers defence...The forwards will need to aim up against the Dogs because they're in more trouble than the Tigers and will be desperate for this one.
Canterbury only needs to be named the underdog and that will be the nail in the coffin.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Rambo2714
Member
Member
Posts: 786
Joined: Mon 11 Apr, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Rambo2714 » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 7:14 pm

Frank Pritchard always has a blinder against Wests for a reason :

Frank Pritchard is a Wests junior , (grew up in claymore and played for ctown city Roos ) although he did make magpies junior rep teams, he was never rated as prospective 1st grade player because Wests felt his attitude was not right. This under valuing of his abilities resulted in the panthers recruiting him as 19 year old . He has always resented Wests for letting him leave . And subsequently he plays his best football exclusively against Wests .


Posted using RoarFEED
Wests for life !

GoldXR50Leroy
Member
Member
Posts: 1857
Joined: Tue 31 May, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by GoldXR50Leroy » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 7:26 pm

Rambo2714 wrote:Frank Pritchard always has a blinder against Wests for a reason :

Frank Pritchard is a Wests junior , (grew up in claymore and played for ctown city Roos ) although he did make magpies junior rep teams, he was never rated as prospective 1st grade player because Wests felt his attitude was not right. This under valuing of his abilities resulted in the panthers recruiting him as 19 year old . He has always resented Wests for letting him leave . And subsequently he plays his best football exclusively against Wests .


Posted using RoarFEED
Very similar to something I posted last year under another alias when he was playing for Penrith, apart from playing for the Kiwis the only time he has a go is to remind us of what we missed out on.

User avatar
cunno
Member
Member
Posts: 4389
Joined: Wed 28 Jul, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by cunno » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 7:40 pm

A difficult customer for WTs to contain in a similar mode to Mateo as Hybrid has mentioned. Agree with willow, our forwards will need to be on their game this week and the backs have a bit of making up to do after the storm game. Idris can be dangerous in attack but his defence can be sus, however with Benji out and our other injuries, not sure whether WTs have the firepower in attack to exploit this.

tiga4eva
Member
Member
Posts: 2063
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 8:09 pm

Post by tiga4eva » Mon 20 Jun, 2011 7:54 pm

supercoach wrote:He has two good games a year and they are always against us. Also the dogs are copping heaps from all sectors, expect them to have a big dig against us. I wish they had won by twenty yesterday
Exactly. Big Frank always saves his best for the Tigers...sadly

alexaki
Member
Member
Posts: 5017
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by alexaki » Tue 21 Jun, 2011 1:41 am

Will score at least 1 try for sure


Posted using RoarFEED

User avatar
cnx_tigers
Member
Member
Posts: 827
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by cnx_tigers » Tue 21 Jun, 2011 8:58 pm

1 good game every 4 or 5? Do you fellas watch him??? He plays two good games A SEASON.

Both against us.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17965
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 22 Jun, 2011 7:27 pm

He's one of those players who won't put his hand up to do the hard yards but will happily take advantage of the platform laid by others.


Posted using RoarFEED
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
cktiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3501
Joined: Fri 12 Nov, 2010 10:37 am

Post by cktiger » Wed 22 Jun, 2011 7:36 pm

Put Ellis on him and we'll be fine.
After he gets creamed a few times you will be hard pressed finding him anywhere near the ball.

bigdamo
Member
Member
Posts: 1117
Joined: Thu 25 Mar, 2010 9:02 pm

Post by bigdamo » Wed 22 Jun, 2011 9:17 pm

this cream puff is so overated he is lazy lazy lazy but when he comes up against a team of cremapuffs us he licks his lips when run away like little girls when he runs the ball hope this changes on friday. :(

User avatar
simonthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3396
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by simonthetiger » Thu 23 Jun, 2011 3:52 pm

Always plays well against us......

User avatar
smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 9454
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:56 pm

Post by smeghead » Thu 23 Jun, 2011 4:03 pm

It will take tackling in teams to keep him out of the game.

Dont allow a constant roll through the ruck and it limits his run at a staggered line and tackle him as a team to nullify his offloads. I would love to see an Ellis or Heighno as a sleeper to the side to anihilate anyone he offloads to as well but that is probably asking too much
Image

Post Reply