Tim Sheens masterstroke

ImageImageImage
Kickoff: 7.35pm, Friday 24 June
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: Ch.9 LIVE
king sirro

Tim Sheens masterstroke

Post by king sirro » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:28 pm

I was sitting there thinking, "how is Sheens going to get Moltzen into the game"......................and what does he do?

He brings Moltzen on, takes Galloway off, McKinnon to the wing, and Ryan to the forwards. Excellant coaching
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:32 pm

Fifita came on straight after Moltzen....Brown off
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

Paris Cobbs

Post by Paris Cobbs » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:33 pm

Had to get McKinnon onto the wing somehow so he could give the Dogs another try. Have we just watched Wade McKinnon's last 80 minutes in first grade football? Let's hope so.
Cheering for the mighty Wests Tigers, all the way from France.

cnx_tigers

Post by cnx_tigers » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:33 pm

Some of his best ever work mate. Lui was clearly going nowhere........and we had a half on the bench.

So we end up with a prop off, a fullkack on the wing and a half at full back.

Sheens NEEDS to quit.

alex

Post by alex » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:40 pm

Can everyone calling for Mckinnon to be sacked after ONE bad game please go jump.

Yep, bad game, but how solid has he been since he started with us? Take a look at yourselves...

Demps

Post by Demps » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:42 pm

Hahaa yeah wtf...
What was he thinking
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:43 pm

I was daydreaming of sticking it to Sheens.

"Tim, at any stage, when you have a fullback on the wing, a five-eighth playing fullback, a centre on the other wing, a backrower at centre, hooker at halfback, a halfback at hooker and a winger in the backrow, do you stop and think to yourself... am I doing it wrong?"

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:44 pm

alex wrote:Can everyone calling for Mckinnon to be sacked after ONE bad game please go jump.

Yep, bad game, but how solid has he been since he started with us? Take a look at yourselves...
He was useless last week too.

Sataris

Post by Sataris » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:46 pm

MacDougall wrote:I was daydreaming of sticking it to Sheens.

"Tim, at any stage, when you have a fullback on the wing, a five-eighth playing fullback, a centre on the other wing, a backrower at centre, hooker at halfback, a halfback at hooker and a winger in the backrow, do you stop and think to yourself... am I doing it wrong?"
I haven't laughed like that in quite a long time

well played sir. :roll
cunno wrote:Ennis is the koala of the NRL.
Home of the Sataris

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:47 pm

Paris Cobbs wrote:Had to get McKinnon onto the wing somehow so he could give the Dogs another try. Have we just watched Wade McKinnon's last 80 minutes in first grade football? Let's hope so.
your kidding sheens will make sure he is the first one picked ....thats why i wanted sheens gone ....big changes are needed if our side is to compete with the big boys ......

cnx_tigers

Post by cnx_tigers » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:48 pm

GREAT post..........and I honestly wish SOMEONE / ANYONE in the media would have the courage to ask the exact question.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:48 pm

Yep very LOL Mac

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:48 pm

alex wrote:Can everyone calling for Mckinnon to be sacked after ONE bad game please go jump.

yeah your right ... the guy is a deadset champion ... should be our captain .....

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:52 pm

Sorry he has been terrible for a long time. It is obvious and has been for a long time. He is way too slow. He cannot jump and despite reading the play well his reactions are too slow to be a first grade player.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:53 pm

Quote of the year so far MacDougall LMFAO . But in all seriousness the way we should of played was the was the we finished . Miller hooker , Farah half and Lui five eight . How we expected to create anything we rookie halves and our only other attacking weapon playing hooker

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:56 pm

hahaha very clever.. thanks for the laugh.....

softlaw

Post by softlaw » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 9:58 pm

hahahahahahahahaha
I've been thinking off changing my signature and you've just made it easy for me. Great line!
Madgic!

Rambo2714

Post by Rambo2714 » Fri 24 Jun, 2011 10:09 pm

He thinks you can have total footballers in rugby league .

Sheens is a great coach , but just about the worst manger of a bench in history .

Posted using RoarFEED
Wests for life !